Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxmagga

Considering syd doesn’t want to “air their dirty laundry” I’ll do it for them👀👀👀

Basically what happened is Ell drop kicked syd’s nan and then stole her rabbit and fed it Joel without him knowing xo

• Haha
Reactions: 66

tigerlily123

Oh catty syd
I think the way she came across in her video is completely different to the way she’s coming across in comments. Saying “the truth always comes out” implies that she isn’t the one in the wrong but it just contradicts everything she said in her video - if you don’t want people to speculate and you want to keep the full situation private then stop entertaining it

Reactions: 63

Tea4u

VIP Member
They live in the same building how awkward, dya reckon they open the door for each other 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Tea4u

VIP Member
Just because Syd and Ell aren’t friends doesn’t mean everyone else can’t be friends with Ell, it’s horrible they’ve excluded her from things?!

Reactions: 62

Tea4u

VIP Member
“We have been best friends for 20 years” so clearly they’re not friends anymore. We knew this but YIKESSSS

How can you go from being childhood best friends to literally nothing 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 61

aurorax

Ell is reminding me of me when I got out a bad relationship and you realise how better you are without them. She seems done, not interested, not bothered. She’s over it and fully moved on IMO.

I don’t think Syd feels the same, she’s clearly not over whatever has happened whether she says she is or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

mollie9192

there’s never gonna be another upload on syd and ell though if they go along with this, that channel will just die and a life long friendship is just over. it is kinda sad

Reactions: 58
SydandEll #17 Pringle bells, Syd's lost Ell, Molly's here to stay. Beefas out of Pringles, 'Syd and Ell's lost its jingle and Syd's hairlines gone astray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
surely they must bump into eachother at their apartment block tho or do they just peek round the corner and leg it up the stairs😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Lottielillie

Love that molly and syd are out for a meal with Rachel Leary, Hannah René (how tf do u spell it) and Madison Sarah and none of them have mentioned molly being there. Happy bday molz xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 55

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Clearly some of you have never been in a toxic friendship. Have you never gone along with someone because you want to make them happy and you care about them? Even though you know it’s a terrible idea? You’re trying to hold onto something cause it’s been 20 years and this person has been through everything with you.

I don’t agree that it’s as simple as Ell just saying something to Syd. Yes she’s a grown woman but this is more complicated than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

lmao999

She’s victimising herself the entire video trying to subliminally make us think it’s Ell’s fault. ‘My family can agree I’ve dealt with it like grief’ and ‘ I didn’t see it coming’😂 hope Ell has the chance to have a say, would 100% watch Ell as a solo YouTuber. Also mad she didn’t talk about how they’ve sold this best friend clothing collection to all their devoted fans when they’re not even best friends anymore

Reactions: 52

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Can we stop telling people they’re Syd or hi Syd if they have a different idea to you or don’t slag Syd of. It’s so immature lol people can disagree 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51