Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Would love it if Lucy flight made a whole video of exposing Syd and subsequently why syd and ell fell out 🤔 Lucy if you’re reading hun, give us the teaaa xx

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Justbeingn053y

Anyone else reckon Lucy flight would’ve messaged Ell? Seems like they both got along really well and that the fall out was more syds doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Let's hope she does a quick fire assumptions video so we can just spam her with these questions fs

Also I really want Ell to make up with Lucy just to piss Syd off :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 50

user446688

I honestly feel like molly has been desperately waiting for years for syd and ell to fall out. I’ve always got the vibe from her that she just wanted syd all to herself.

Reactions: 49

lmao999

Editing your photo to the point you look like a woman of colour does not sit right with me whatsoever especially when we can see from other photos she is not that tanned.

Reactions: 49
So are we just gonna ignore the fact that everyone is finding out info because Molly the hamster 🐹 keeps running her mouth😂 Your clearly so lucky to have her in your life if your darling wife is gossiping about your business troubles Syd hunny. One more bit of tea!!!! Molly was asked if she’s inviting Ell to Manchester & she was like LOL no I am not:sick: That girl is vile #wifelife

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have been in this situation before and it’s horrible. Your ‘best friend’ is treating you badly or small things built up over time but you aren’t confrontational and they are hard to reason with so you say nothing. Ell has clearly been able to speak to her boyfriend about these things and he has clearly been very angry about how syd has been treating her hence the text he sent but unfortunately syd saw it. She’s now been backed into a corner, it’s very very easy for syd to make her look bad and there isn’t a whole lot Ell can do to stop it. She’s isolating her, speaking about her to everyone and it’s just disgusting. Syd is very toxic and is taking advantage of Ells nature to just keep quiet to keep the peace. I really hope Ell is ok because this kind of behaviour is extremely horrific to be on the receiving end of, I would even go as far to say abusive…

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sophiadee

VIP Member
If her boyfriend doesn’t like the influencer lifestyle why has he started a management company? 🤣🤣 He sounds like the biggest issue here
Also don’t get why he’d get with an influencer in the first place? Can’t get with someone and try to change things like this about them, that’s her career ffs

Reactions: 46

Jay88

I’m usually always team ell … but I deffo feel like this friendship breakdown and ending syd and ell stemmed from Ell. I just get the vibe from Syd, that this wasn’t what she wanted.

Kyliexoxoxo123

Lmao started to question whether I actually sympathised with Syd after her video, then came on here and saw the comments she’s been writing and remembered she’s still a sly cunt🤣

• Haha
neither of them are entertaining enough to watch separate however I just want to give ell a hug. I feel so bad for her the way this whole thing has been handled is just :(