Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but...they’ve both removed their YouTube link in their insta bio?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
please comment on their posts (mainly syds cause duck her lool) honestly i don’t think a lot of people have noticed that they’re literally being used for profit?? like they clearly aren’t friends. i’ve commented twice now let’s see if i get blocked

i love ell and will always take her side but i’m low-key disappointed she’s gone ahead with the collection bc it’s just for money at this point :(

Reactions: 9
Lol coming back to 4 unread pages on this thread is the most active I’ve ever seen this thread. The fact they’re faking their friendship for another bad quality collab is so weird

Reactions: 18
I think ell is such a naturally beautiful girl. She gives off such 'this is what normal people look like' vibes rather than Syd 'hairline down to my chin' vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Tbh I can’t tell if ell has gained weight. I think syd is just posting tit photos of her lol. Maybe she gained a teeny bit but most girls do when they get a man🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 21
Tbh I can’t tell if ell has gained weight. I think syd is just posting tit photos of her lol. Maybe she gained a teeny bit but most girls do when they get a man🤷🏻‍♂️
Wait what. I just got a bf don’t tell me I’m gonna gain weight. This wasn’t in the terms n conditions when I said yes 😂😂😂. Wait a damn minute

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait what. I just got a bf don’t tell me I’m gonna gain weight. This wasn’t in the terms n conditions when I said yes 😂😂😂. Wait a damn minute
Hahaha girl ... The amount of nights out and takeaways went📈📈📈. They just don’t stop feeding you. but I’ve just accepted it as happy weight. Congrats though🥲🤣❤

Reactions: 14
Hahaha girl ... The amount of nights out and takeaways went📈📈📈. They just don’t stop feeding you. but I’ve just accepted it as happy weight. Congrats though🥲🤣❤
Wait a damn minute. God forbid. I just started losing weight I use to be an 18 now a 14 u can’t have this man ruining me. Will be sneaking carrots in my bag from now on 😂😂. Tbh I don’t think she’s gained weight as such but she has been thinner before. Idk if that’s triggering to her or anyone I apologise in advance but compared to when she first lost weight she has. She still looks amazing af. It’s the same w Ethan from sidemen when he first lost weight he was much thinner in the face now he’s kinda maintained a good weight. I think Ell is naturally gorgeous and I personally believe if you’re nice person it shows in your face n body n hair like you ooze beauty ygm n if you’re a nasty person on the inside the outside shows that ... someone tell brick head she needs to start being nice

• Heart
Reactions: 7
please comment on their posts (mainly syds cause duck her lool) honestly i don’t think a lot of people have noticed that they’re literally being used for profit?? like they clearly aren’t friends. i’ve commented twice now let’s see if i get blocked

i love ell and will always take her side but i’m low-key disappointed she’s gone ahead with the collection bc it’s just for money at this point :(
I think they’re in a contract with ITS tbh. I wouldn’t waste any more energy judging them for something that they’re most likely legally obliged to do. Obviously they might just be being greedy but idk why when they know they’d have to work so closely together and it seems they’ve barely been in the same room together for months

Reactions: 14
I think talking about someone’s weight is very triggering, whether they have lost it or gained it, it could be a very sensitive topic. More than likely ell will see this and if I was in her position, this would make me feel extremely insecure and quite upset. Everyone can have their own opinions but just be mindful and put yourself in their situation and ask yourself how you would feel if that was said about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think talking about someone’s weight is very triggering, whether they have lost it or gained it, it could be a very sensitive topic. More than likely ell will see this and if I was in her position, this would make me feel extremely insecure and quite upset. Everyone can have their own opinions but just be mindful and put yourself in their situation and ask yourself how you would feel if that was said about you.
Not saying you’re wrong but a lot of things on this thread probs shouldn’t be said yet still has. The fact Syd has a tit hairline could be an insecurity of hers yet it gets mentioned like each page lol. If people see something they’re gonna discuss. I understand weight loss n gain is sensitive topic to someone especially how hard Ell has worked but I genuinely thought it was a medial condition on her legs hence why I asked because she’s lost weight everywhere else n I’ve seen certain people w similar legs or like the same thing w there neck. This whole thread is triggering to an extent and any past thread. Can’t pick n choose what’s triggering. Not coming for you cause I completely understand your valid point but at the end of the day if they CHOOSE to come on to her and read that’s a voluntarily decision cause I don’t think anyone would come on here to be uplifted and see all the good things being said about them 😂. If anyone gets offended or upset by what’s been said. This thread is about Syd n Ell not anyone on here so if I did trigger you or upset you I apologise but nothing is directed at someone on this thread. Hence the title

Reactions: 8
Not saying you’re wrong but a lot of things on this thread probs shouldn’t be said yet still has. The fact Syd has a tit hairline could be an insecurity of hers yet it gets mentioned like each page lol. If people see something they’re gonna discuss. I understand weight loss n gain is sensitive topic to someone especially how hard Ell has worked but I genuinely thought it was a medial condition on her legs hence why I asked because she’s lost weight everywhere else n I’ve seen certain people w similar legs or like the same thing w there neck. This whole thread is triggering to an extent and any past thread. Can’t pick n choose what’s triggering. Not coming for you cause I completely understand your valid point but at the end of the day if they CHOOSE to come on to her and read that’s a voluntarily decision cause I don’t think anyone would come on here to be uplifted and see all the good things being said about them 😂. If anyone gets offended or upset by what’s been said. This thread is about Syd n Ell not anyone on here so if I did trigger you or upset you I apologise but nothing is directed at someone on this thread. Hence the title
Syd is a bleep tho she deserves it, that’s the difference lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw I think Ell looks AMAZE in her new pics I love love the bandana set she wore she really suited it I’ve always thought she’s so pretty and also always been in awe at her amazing teeth (anyone know if these are natural or not I love them) Syd looks nice in the pics too but I find it hard to compliment her because she really does bleeping love herself 🤧

I wish they’d just nip it in the bud and say what’s been going on this whole keeping it on the down low approach is really weird especially for this long

Reactions: 16
Ell always looks amazing, natural beauty like that is rare. She looks glowing and healthy to me. I find it hard to tell whether Syd looks nice or not because she comes across as nasty and that makes anyone unattractive imo.

I think they will have to wait until they have fulfilled all of their contracts / planned in advance ads etc before they will announce a falling out. I don't blame them for that part, it is what it is.

I can't believe they've fallen out! Like it's clear they have, but I'm in shock. They always talked about how they have a special kind of friendship/bond and how nothing could ever come between them and I really believed that. Seems like they've been friends forever and their lives have always been intertwined so it's really sad. (But at the same time I think Syd has gotten worse and worse with fame and maybe Ell will be better off without that longterm)

I hope they address it soon because I'm nosy 😆

Reactions: 12
I think they’re in a contract with ITS tbh. I wouldn’t waste any more energy judging them for something that they’re most likely legally obliged to do. Obviously they might just be being greedy but idk why when they know they’d have to work so closely together and it seems they’ve barely been in the same room together for months
If they actually have a tit about their followers they would address the situation regardless of a “contract”. They’re in it for the money and this just proves their motives

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but it was Ells sisters birthday a few days ago usually they both go above & beyond for both of ells sisters and Syd will post a big lengthy story dedicated to whoever it is who’s bday it is & say how they’re like her sister etc etc ... nothing was done 2 days ago 👀

Just thought I’d add this here, maybe a month ago I was at Westfield in the zara changing rooms and I saw molly and she was having a massive go at the worker over something really silly I can’t remember what it was about exactly but I heard her say to the worker well that’s silly why would you do that and she had sooo much attitude. Her and syd are deffo mean girls

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
If they actually have a tit about their followers they would address the situation regardless of a “contract”. They’re in it for the money and this just proves their motives
They might not legally be allowed to depending on what type of contracts they’re in 🤷🏼‍♀️ who knows when it’ll come out but it definitely will at some point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.