Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just made an account cause I’m sick of lurking lmao. How does this thread not move as fast as Sophia and Cinzia’s when these two are arguably just as bad with ads, lockdown measures etc?

Reactions: 22
Why does Syd act like she went to 8 years of medical school after googling a pill online and talking to “Mol” ☺☺☺☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Syd act like she went to 8 years of medical school after googling a pill online and talking to “Mol” ☺☺☺☺☺
lmao

i get what she’s saying about being given another pill without being notified first but the whole thing about her telling her doctors what she wants and needs and then telling viewers not to go on certain pills is dumb. every pill is going to affect everyone so so differently

Reactions: 8
Literally every pill comes with a booklet with a possible side effects list as long as your arm! It doesn’t matter what pill you take there are always risks

Reactions: 9
it does really annoy me, just because Molly had terrible side effects doesn’t mean everyone will, I’m on the pill she warns everyone against and I am fine and have been for the last 5 years 😅 but I do get some people might get a bad reaction but that’s for people to find out themselves! I don’t understand why she’s so against it when she’s been on multiple different pills, it’s the same thing like trial and error :/

Reactions: 6
lmao

i get what she’s saying about being given another pill without being notified first but the whole thing about her telling her doctors what she wants and needs and then telling viewers not to go on certain pills is dumb. every pill is going to affect everyone so so differently
It's likely that it's the same pill but just a different brand name.

Reactions: 3
it does really annoy me, just because Molly had terrible side effects doesn’t mean everyone will, I’m on the pill she warns everyone against and I am fine and have been for the last 5 years 😅 but I do get some people might get a bad reaction but that’s for people to find out themselves! I don’t understand why she’s so against it when she’s been on multiple different pills, it’s the same thing like trial and error :/
I'm on the same pill she bashes also, it's really popular. It's worked fine for me too! I'm sure there are horror stories for all medications. It's quite an irresponsible message to give to her audience tbh

it’s Rivegedon or something like that (I used to be on Levest and I panicked when they gave me Rivegedon but then I realised it was the same pill but different name😅), it’s basically any pill that’s Levonorgestrel/Ethinylestradiol 150/30!

She's literally so stupid. Putting her young followers off of contraception because 1 person out of millions had this certain reaction. What a stupid little child. She isn't at all qualified to talk about it, and there's a line between saying someone had a reaction and being adamant that it WILL happen to everyone. Just because you're looking for any excuse going to come off the pill and get knocked up Syd, doesn't mean everyone is. Also contraceptive pills are used for a lot more than just stopping babies, but I really don't think she's mature enough for that conversation

Reactions: 9
I’ve had a very boring day (furlough life) so I’ve gone through and pin pointed exactly when I think syd had her forehead shrunk 😂
So this video was uploaded in June..
FEE39835-E582-4E7B-AF5D-F29D4F257D20.jpeg
D5132DE0-0795-496B-8BBA-593136390763.jpeg

And then in July she started wearing things like this to hide the fact she’s had her hairline surgically moved..
0977A8BA-BA8C-4C68-95E0-297E0B9A4E73.jpeg

0621AC53-A067-478E-A152-66A855E88253.jpeg
270E9F3C-C5CB-45FD-8EB9-7B6F8B583D96.jpeg

and then this is the first video after all their holiday vlogs at the end of July where it looks considerably smaller compared to june
82F869F1-8412-4DB7-A912-E65E8739F83F.jpeg

And then just for fun this is from a vid in December where it honestly looks horrendous 😩😂
2BD83091-3C12-4BF3-906D-0B98FC183D84.jpeg
1702DD23-B17A-4D6F-A851-74B009167853.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve had a very boring day (furlough life) so I’ve gone through and pin pointed exactly when I think syd had her forehead shrunk 😂
View attachment 408865View attachment 408866
And then in July she started wearing things like this to hide the fact she’s had her hairline surgically moved..
View attachment 408867
View attachment 408868View attachment 408869
and then this is the first video after all their holiday vlogs at the end of July where it looks considerably smaller compared to june
View attachment 408873
And then just for fun this is from a vid in December where it honestly looks horrendous 😩😂
View attachment 408875View attachment 408876
It actually looks alright in July... don’t know what happened between then and December to make it look so awful

Reactions: 8
View attachment 408867
View attachment 408873
Cracks me up she was hiding it with those bloody hair bands 🤣 she’s always saying how she’s transparent with her followers yet tried her best to cover up her forehead surgery and still won’t admit it 😂 she looks better before!

Reactions: 15
It actually looks alright in July... don’t know what happened between then and December to make it look so awful
I think because it isn’t fully slicked back like in the December photos. But I also think her new colour and style make it look worse too

View attachment 408867
View attachment 408873
Does anyone else remember when she said she wore hats etc because of sun damage / aging? 🤣😫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked a while ago why this thread doesn’t move as quick as s&c and I think it’s because these girls are just so bland. They’ve no personality !! Syds personality is just kissing mols backside and ell doesn’t feel like an influencer at all

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.