Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live near syd and i literally just saw her in town with her boyfriend 🤦🏼‍♀️ of course she is breaking lockdown rules once again
Hahahah why am I not even surprised. She blocks anybody who calls her out on breaking the rules too 🙄

Reactions: 11
Of course they’re doing another giveaway to try and get more subscribers and Instagram followers, they’re beyond desperate

Reactions: 4
i know it’s quite petty but why can’t Syd put captions on her stories where she’s talking? She’s defo one of those people who only thinks of herself and has no empathy with disabled people e.g deaf or hard of hearing

Reactions: 13
So she’s saying on her stories that she has pushed her holiday to Dubai to April as it doesn’t sit right with her to go now. Defo think it’s just cause she cba with the backlash.

she also said if you have a negative opinion about it then you should keep it to yourself which yes if someone doesn’t like the dress you’re wearing then sure but we are talking about people going on holiday during a pandemic, faking reasons it’s for ‘work’ to get there and endangering lives/prolonging this lockdown. Is she really this dense to think that this is just people having a ‘negative’ opinion and hating??

Reactions: 26
Can someone please cancel syd her ego and her arrogance is disgusting. She doesnt deserve a platform and im sick of her going on about being bullied

Reactions: 22
So she’s saying on her stories that she has pushed her holiday to Dubai to April as it doesn’t sit right with her to go now. Defo think it’s just cause she cba with the backlash.

she also said if you have a negative opinion about it then you should keep it to yourself which yes if someone doesn’t like the dress you’re wearing then sure but we are talking about people going on holiday during a pandemic, faking reasons it’s for ‘work’ to get there and endangering lives/prolonging this lockdown. Is she really this dense to think that this is just people having a ‘negative’ opinion and hating??
What makes her think she’s so special that she should be immune from criticism? She obviously knows it’s a crappy and selfish thing to do or she wouldn’t have pushed it back.
everyone in the world is open to criticism whether you like it or not it’s a fact of life. I don’t know who she thinks she is to tell people to keep it to themself. The most entitled arrogant self centered witch I’ve ever come accross on social media. So glad I unfollowed anything to do with her.

Reactions: 10
I’m ngl, her talking about Dubai pissed me off. Like duck does it ‘not sit right with her’ when she’s been on multiple holidays during the pandemic anyway! She doesn’t care, she just cares about the backlash she’ll get if she does go.

Reactions: 26
Forgot to say yesterday that she also said how much she missed travelling cause she was travelling every single month before this 🙄 hate when influencers call going on holiday travelling chill out hun.

been said before but she is such a Karen. 100% could see her saying same tit behind closed doors as that girl on This Morning about influencers

0ED5D5C7-41F5-45CF-9390-89107817BB3A.jpeg

also just seen she retweeted this. Please tell me what good YOU have done during this pandemic then Syd? You’ve been on multiple holidays too and you’re not innocent either. I can’t stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 405064
also just seen she retweeted this. Please tell me what good YOU have done during this pandemic then Syd? You’ve been on multiple holidays too and you’re not innocent either. I can’t stand her
Focus on the ones doing good things? She was going between her and her boyfriends in the first lockdown, mixing households for their birthdays, went on multiple holidays, been spewing out tit and unoriginal content, created the biggest bubble ever during the tiers to include her Nan ell Joel and her boyfriend 🤣. I could go on. Like you said what good has she done? I genuinely can’t think of anything

Can someone that watches them more comment on whether Syd filmed both reels for that bag giveaway? Seems to only be one bag but they’ve both posted different reels about it. You can probably tell who it is by the jewellery but I stop watching them and only follow their Insta’s now.

Can someone that watches them more comment on whether Syd filmed both reels for that bag giveaway? Seems to only be one bag but they’ve both posted different reels about it. You can probably tell who it is by the jewellery but I stop watching them and only follow their Insta’s now.
It looks like they’ve both filmed seperate reels? So they’ve both been touching the bag for the sake of an Instagram reel?!

Reactions: 1
Just curious as I don’t really know much about this kind of stuff but does anyone know if when an influencer (for example Syd and Ell) has a collab with a brand and upload pictures in those clothes is it suppose to be disclosed as an ad?

Just curious as I don’t really know much about this kind of stuff but does anyone know if when an influencer (for example Syd and Ell) has a collab with a brand and upload pictures in those clothes is it suppose to be disclosed as an ad?
Yeah I think so because they’re getting paid for it but they never declare it 🙄

also why are they both constantly getting food gifted to them by that go getters! Do they not feel a bit out of touch constantly posting about their gifted food when so many families are struggling right now

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think so because they’re getting paid for it but they never declare it 🙄

also why are they both constantly getting food gifted to them by that go getters! Do they not feel a bit out of touch constantly posting about their gifted food when so many families are struggling right now
Ell didn’t even state that go getters story as an ad either 😬 I don’t understand why they don’t disclose so many ads, it literally takes two seconds to write the word. It just comes across as unprofessional !

Reactions: 4
Taking about painting a huge canvas white for their new flat in their new vid as if Sophia and cinzia didn’t just do that 2 weeks ago :)) going to copy them once again and give no credit

Reactions: 17
If they have been sent it for free it needs to be disclosed as Gifted, but if they are also being paid or have a contract with the particular brand then it needs to be #ad xx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.