Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is sooo random but I was just thinking about it, anyone remember when syd and Ell claimed they didn’t know who KSI was??? When he is one of the UK’s biggest youtubers and then not long after them saying they don’t know who he is, they were posting stories that they were at Talia’s who is Simons girlfriend 🤣

Reactions: 7
This is sooo random but I was just thinking about it, anyone remember when syd and Ell claimed they didn’t know who KSI was??? When he is one of the UK’s biggest youtubers and then not long after them saying they don’t know who he is, they were posting stories that they were at Talia’s who is Simons girlfriend 🤣
They also claimed to not know who sophia and cinzia were either:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Are they getting paid to constantly post about that go getters or something... syd is constantly putting it on her stories
She got a gold / black card which I guess means free food unlimited. She can easily afford her own food, quite distasteful tbh.

Reactions: 2
I’m bored waiting for the rest of the family to wake up to open prezzies! So I’ve done some detective work..
I’m pretty sure syd was with her boyfriend on her Xmas eve walk yesterday 🙂 are we even surprised at this point.
The trainers and outfit are exactly the same
C8848D43-1B5D-4215-84FA-C800B1E64A88.png
C2C366F4-C89F-4306-B7EA-FE1B2D283285.jpeg

Let’s hope he isn’t carrying the virus and she passes it on to her whole family today.. that would open her bloody eyes though wouldn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
loooool which vid was this?

Why would anyone spend almost £200 on a toaster 😭 Am I missing out with my £20 one?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Syd and Ell’s location is tier 4.....
Syd and Ell then moved in together for a week to film stuff then decided to move back in with their families for Christmas, I don’t think that’s how it works guys.
syd also meeting her boyfriend, but living at her nans not allowed..
her face just PISSES me off

Reactions: 18
Syd and Ell’s location is tier 4.....
Syd and Ell then moved in together for a week to film stuff then decided to move back in with their families for Christmas, I don’t think that’s how it works guys.
syd also meeting her boyfriend, but living at her nans not allowed..
her face just PISSES me off
Same it’s absolutely absurd. She thinks she’s above everyone and the rules.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure someone’s probs mentioned this but makes me laugh anyways. When syd said they couldn’t have copied Sophia and cinzia’a vid idea cos she hadn’t heard of them or whatever but...
D3516F3D-46F7-495D-8F0B-E0DE6814CCA9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’m sure someone’s probs mentioned this but makes me laugh anyways. When syd said they couldn’t have copied Sophia and cinzia’a vid idea cos she hadn’t heard of them or whatever but...View attachment 362131
Wtf so they have met them, bloody hell shes full of tit 😂😂 id love to know why Sophia and cinzia don’t follow her back, they probably know what she’s really like

Reactions: 9
Wtf so they have met them, bloody hell shes full of tit 😂😂 id love to know why Sophia and cinzia don’t follow her back, they probably know what she’s really like
Have watched soph and cinz for years now and was sure they were in the back of that vlog so searched it then saw syd and ells vid thumbnail along the way hahaha. If you watch soph and cinz’s vid from the day they’re recording syd and ell with Lewis and they just seem quite ignorant. Surely they’d have chatted off camera tho so weird of syd to say they’ve never met or heard of them, how bizarre

Reactions: 6
I’m sure someone’s probs mentioned this but makes me laugh anyways. When syd said they couldn’t have copied Sophia and cinzia’a vid idea cos she hadn’t heard of them or whatever but...View attachment 362131
This just proves how much she lies to her fans like what’s even the point? She knows fine well who they are and she deffo just think she’s better than them. Syd and ell do not deserve the amount of subscribers they have I really hope they never take over S + C

Reactions: 17
Just watching the gift giving video and why is syd so adamant Ell isn’t allowed to put the key ring on her car keys ONLY the flat key like bloody hell it’s a key ring let her put it on her keys 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.