Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else ever just sit and think when these influencers promoting any old tit have multiple luxury holidays a year seem so ungrateful but people who work themselves to the bone are lucky to get a Tenerife or butlins holiday in, like how messed up is that? I honestly hope some day soon all this influencer stuff dries up (doubt it) I don’t want my niece to grow up idolising people like this, they don’t deserve it!
Wish there was a better reaction to this than like or heart because THISSSS.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else ever just sit and think when these influencers promoting any old tit have multiple luxury holidays a year seem so ungrateful but people who work themselves to the bone are lucky to get a Tenerife or butlins holiday in, like how messed up is that? I honestly hope some day soon all this influencer stuff dries up (doubt it) I don’t want my niece to grow up idolising people like this, they don’t deserve it!
I’ve HAD it with influencers. This pandemic is what got me there. Sick of them doing what they want travelling to wherever saying it’s for work, showing off their #gifted stuff which us normal people couldn’t afford and even more so now with the current times and being called a troll for calling them out on things we don’t agree with / discussing on here. HONESTLY I want it to be done. Plus their content is lazy AF

Reactions: 13
lmao syd is obsessed with telling us she’s ‘friends’ with molly mae- it’s obvious the person who asked meant the hamster molly
Imagine being hamster Molly seeing this and being like... Oh, am I not the main mol?

lmao syd is obsessed with telling us she’s ‘friends’ with molly mae- it’s obvious the person who asked meant the hamster molly
"Different moll but rare" are you having a laugh? You've defo posted it about 8 times since Molly Mae went into love island

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s probably been mentioned on her ages ago but just wondering why Syd graduated in LA?

Reactions: 1
That’s embarrassing, She’s that desperate to let everyone know that she knows molly mae even though no one gives a tit 🤣 can’t believe she did her hamster friend dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That molly sounds like she’s about to burst out in tears when she’s talking

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok is it just me or was Ell's facial expressions just unbearable to watch in yesterday's video? She's trying so hard to be a typical Essex (with a mix of LA) girl. She never used to be like that. I think it's because she knows Syd carries the channel and she's trying to make a character out of her boring self.
Screenshot_20201221_190506.jpg
Screenshot_20201221_190438.jpg
Screenshot_20201221_190452.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How boring are both their stories recently. Just sharing other people’s posts or showing how much ridiculous tit they get sent for free. Isn’t their job to put out entertaining content?
Although I suppose there’s a limited amount they can share when they’re breaking covid rules :) the absence is very telling

Reactions: 10
Lol imagine missing your uni graduation Cos you’re in LA takin pics for the gram you are so cool Syd hun x

So she's selling the sofa that her and Joel have been eating off of everyday?
Screenshot_20201222_002105_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
So Syd says she thinks she had covid in Dubai back in Jan, fair enough but then she proceeded to say she didn’t think she was going to make it and she was soooo ill. If she’s so convinced she had covid and she knows how horrible it felt to think she’s not gunna make it, then why the heck does she now think it’s okay to break every single rule put in place and put so many others lives at risk. Also if it was really that bad I know if I was her, I would not be doing half the things she’s done in this pandemic because I wouldn’t want to get it again.

And the Oscar goes to... 🤡
i can’t believe she’s posted this it’s so insensitive. not only is she frolicking about with everyone she knows she is also trying to justify it. I wish someone with a platform would call her out so her “fans” would actually stop turning a build eye to how ignorant she is.

Reactions: 32
Does anyone know if these girls are in tier 4?
I’m not sure. Some of Hertfordshire is in tier 4 so I guess it depends where abouts in Hertfordshire they live?

edit: just researched and Hertfordshire is in Tier 4 :/ let’s see if they actually follow the rules, we all know they won’t

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure. Some of Hertfordshire is in tier 4 so I guess it depends where abouts in Hertfordshire they live?

edit: just researched and Hertfordshire is in Tier 4 :/ let’s see if they actually follow the rules, we all know they won’t
Yeah I’m from the other side of Herts to them and the whole county is in tier 4 ☹

Syd is such a twit, she’s on her latest story bragging that her skin is glowing when she’s using a bloody filter on the story 🤥🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.