Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ell witches!!! She can't separate her personal life from what matters. Her job, or her BF? easy question to me

Reactions: 1
Tbf I do think ell is a bit lazy, no insta in 2 days and no stories up whereas Syd is always active and putting in the effort on the channel

Reactions: 9
Ell witches!!! She can't separate her personal life from what matters. Her job, or her BF? easy question to me
and you know this how??? Ell being a ‘witch’ isn’t really a shock. But it’s become more and more apparent that Syd, and Molly, are even bigger witches. You only need to look at how Molly spoke to the McDonalds worker in their vlog last year, and countless things Syd has done such as the other day outing the Costa worker for not doing her ✨iced white mocha✨. Ell actually seems a lot kinder than the both of them so if you’ve got dirt on her it’s gonna have to be a lot more than that.

Reactions: 12
What do you mean? You can’t make such a statement and not elaborate!!!!! How do you know this? Do you know them personally? x

Syd is that u????😏😏
Just kidding, can you elaborate though lol
I actually think it might be. Or at least someone who knows/ is friends with Syd. Looks like an account was created just for this
Am I honestly the only person who likes Syd, like if she had a solo channel I’d watch but I alllwaaaaays skip Ell’s sections on the vlogs
I agree that Syd is far more entertaining and Ell is a bit dull. However Syd comes across as such a nasty girl!

Last edited:
👆🏻👆🏻 posted this at 4:14am?? Looks like this is syd, we all know she doesn’t sleep.
it definitely is. imagine making an account on here to slag your mate off just to take the attention away from you. this literally screams of Syd.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re going into tier 4 I believe, which means they can’t mix on Christmas day, lets watch them break that

Reactions: 10
They’re going into tier 4 I believe, which means they can’t mix on Christmas day, lets watch them break that
yeah they can't mix at all like a "work bubble" isn't a thing they should not be together at all

Can’t wait to see what bullshit they’re going to make up so they can see each other!

Reactions: 6
I find it so ignorant of her to complain about Tier 4 when this entire time she’s been seeing whoever she wants, whenever she wants and has been on two holidays? There’s so many people in much more awful situations

Reactions: 21
I find it so ignorant of her to complain about Tier 4 when this entire time she’s been seeing whoever she wants, whenever she wants and has been on two holidays? There’s so many people in much more awful situations
People like her are literally the reason we are in this situation

Reactions: 16
Wonder if they’ll still go the Bahamas in Jan hope it gets cancelled
Does anyone else ever just sit and think when these influencers promoting any old tit have multiple luxury holidays a year seem so ungrateful but people who work themselves to the bone are lucky to get a Tenerife or butlins holiday in, like how messed up is that? I honestly hope some day soon all this influencer stuff dries up (doubt it) I don’t want my niece to grow up idolising people like this, they don’t deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.