Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha on their new vlog I’m just skipping through all their boring talking but Syds going on about cooking extra meals to save her time in the day when she’s working and Joel says “you don’t even work” 😂 even her brother knows her jobs a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Really annoys me that Syd copies every other YouTuber. She really thinks she’s done something by telling everyone about the Ariana grande cloud perfume when rach Leary has been going on about all of the Ariana perfumes for ages and even did a whole perfume video talking a lot about how good cloud was. Why is Syd getting the credit for the tit she doesn’t even come up with. She’s really trying to be Melissas wardrobe with all these recommendations and posting whenever anyone buys the tit she tells them to.

Reactions: 14
Really annoys me that Syd copies every other YouTuber. She really thinks she’s done something by telling everyone about the Ariana grande cloud perfume when rach Leary has been going on about all of the Ariana perfumes for ages and even did a whole perfume video talking a lot about how good cloud was. Why is Syd getting the credit for the tit she doesn’t even come up with. She’s really trying to be Melissas wardrobe with all these recommendations and posting whenever anyone buys the tit she tells them to.
And all the stories about the Revlon hairdryer from b&m which is actually really damaging for your hair...

Reactions: 8
And all the stories about the Revlon hairdryer from b&m which is actually really damaging for your hair...
When she said she wouldn’t share any more because she’s giving too much money to b&m like get a bleeping grip man about 20 people have bought it. Just shows she’s money hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she said she wouldn’t share any more because she’s giving too much money to b&m like get a bleeping grip man about 20 people have bought it. Just shows she’s money hungry
SHE'S giving too much money to b&m?!? We are giving her too much money by watching her crappy videos

Reactions: 14
Idk why syd is even like that because I always thought ell was the prettier one with better personality
ngl I like both of them but I can see that syd is lowkey jealous of ell cus she’s glowed up and everyone’s fav but it’s weird cus they’re meant to be besties.

Reactions: 13
Latest video syd seems so u grateful at least Ell fakes likes stuff

In the nee video not only are they breaking lockdown rules but they’re sharing lip balms ....

Reactions: 4
Latest video syd seems so u grateful at least Ell fakes likes stuff

In the nee video not only are they breaking lockdown rules but they’re sharing lip balms ....
I know when she mentioned she already had the makeup bag and stuff and she obvs hated the brown hat🙄 also the wireless charger thing didn’t they underhand they need to plug the actual charger bit in😅

Reactions: 1
I feel like std (not a typo) looks down on ell because she used to be a bit bigger so she always thought she was more attractive than her but Ells glow up is insane I genuinely find her so beautiful and kind! Std is stuck thinking she’s better than her and she’s really not.

Reactions: 17
I feel like std (not a typo) looks down on ell because she used to be a bit bigger so she always thought she was more attractive than her but Ells glow up is insane I genuinely find her so beautiful and kind! Std is stuck thinking she’s better than her and she’s really not.
Agree with this 100%!!! And I feel like she’s got meaner to Ell ever since she got the hairline surgery! It’s like she’s taking it out on her! You can tell by the way Syd looks at Ell when Ell’s talking

Reactions: 11
Yeah 100% syd wants to be the “pretty friend” kind of girl, but I’ve always thought ell was a lot more attractive than her. I mean I don’t like either of them obvs but I’d deffo choose ell of Syd or std as you say 😉

Reactions: 6
Syd and Ell are gonna use the fact their tiers have change to even more of their advantage, if they’re from Herts? Nothing new with them then they’ll just keep breaking tier 1 rules too

Syd and Ell are gonna use the fact their tiers have change to even more of their advantage, if they’re from Herts? Nothing new with them then they’ll just keep breaking tier 1 rules too

Hertfordshire is going into tier 3 (where they’re from), it’s Herefordshire going down to tier 1! So they really shouldn’t be meeting up from Saturday (they shouldn’t be now anyway even though they claim they’re in work bubbles 🙄)

Reactions: 7
Ell is moving in with Syd for this phase of lockdown. They’ve just been on live with feel unique and said it on there

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hertfordshire is going into tier 3 (where they’re from), it’s Herefordshire going down to tier 1! So they really shouldn’t be meeting up from Saturday (they shouldn’t be now anyway even though they claim they’re in work bubbles 🙄)
Oh lmao excuse my blonde ness 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If they’re really in a so called “work bubble” why is there a need for them to move in together? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And does this mean they both won’t see Syds Nan then? Or Joel? Or their boyfriends?

Reactions: 2
I bet the reason why they're moving in together is because their management told them to. Remember a few pages back when one of us sent an email to their manager? Bet they were advised to move in together or stop breaking rules.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.