Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people think of leah and jake. Part of me likes her, the other part says she is definitely using jake
I love her as well they seem like a match made in heaven I’m kinda jealous me and my bf aren’t as similar to each other as they are. I think she could easily be successful on her own I don’t see what there is to use jake for tbh he’s not really into social media as much as he used to be

Reactions: 2
7368094A-EF3F-420A-A7BB-149D17F9E278.png

She is honestly SO annoying. Nobody cares if you have a private story you knob

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she was actually doing it to keep things more private she wouldn’t brag about it on her normal story :sleep:she just wants people to think they’re missing out on something amazing when it’s probs just more of the same breaking lockdown rules 😂😂

Reactions: 24
How did I never realise how attention seeking and passive aggressive she is till now. Wonder what she’s like to get in an argument with

Reactions: 20
View attachment 346999
Most attention seeking brat on the platform. With regards to the smeg thing I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a thousand times over that it should literally be illegal for influencers to sell things on that they got for free. Give it to bleeping charity you clearly have enough money in the bank already with your “6 figures”

Reactions: 24
View attachment 346999
And she definitely made this about 5 mins ago with the only people on it being ell and her boyfriend. Like ok? Does anyone actually care? She wants an ego boost when all her 12 year old fans are like omg add me please

can she make it anymore obvious she reads here 😂
Love how only friendly people will make you the drink?? Imagine you’re new at costa and don’t know how to make it because it’s not on the menu then you get people like her coming in crying on social media because she can’t get her iced white mocha ffs. Bigger problems in the world Syd get a grip

Reactions: 20
Does she go to Burger King and order a Big Mac too?? bleeping hell the privilege is screaming here. They don’t sell it so you were lucky to get it end of. In the words of Kourtney K people are dying Syd

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love how only friendly people will make you the drink?? Imagine you’re new at costa and don’t know how to make it because it’s not on the menu then you get people like her coming in crying on social media because she can’t get her iced white mocha ffs. Bigger problems in the world Syd get a grip
Honestly she is so entitled. Boo bleeping hoo someone won’t make you your iced white mocha with hazelnut syrup. People are dying

Reactions: 13
The fact that she claims “trolls” are soooo horrible but she’s tagged Costa and the store he worked at hoping he’s going to get in some kind of trouble for this? For not making her a drink that isn’t technically allowed? She’s more annoying every day

Reactions: 33
She tagged Costa and gave the shop location?! I bleeping hate stupid little jobsworths like her she's a Karen in the making. Syd you do absolutely nothing with your life you're a failure. Don't be rude to people who work customer service bc you're thick enough to not know what drink is served from which shop.
Wow, calling him out and tagging Costa just because they didn’t have your drink? She’s not a princess 🤦🏽‍♀️ I thought she would know how it feels to be called out as well 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
unfollowed syd after that costa post, i’m 18 and been in minimum wage jobs for two years and people like that can ruin your day.

Reactions: 33
Where do they live? Is it herfordshire? I didn’t realise they were going into tier 3 as well as london 😱

Reactions: 2
unfollowed syd after that costa post, i’m 18 and been in minimum wage jobs for two years and people like that can ruin your day.
I never followed her in the first place I only know what I get from here but anybody who can try and get a minimum wage customer service worker in trouble for making a drink that doesn't exist on the menu is an entitled wankstain

Reactions: 8
I never followed her in the first place I only know what I get from here but anybody who can try and get a minimum wage customer service worker in trouble for making a drink that doesn't exist on the menu is an entitled wankstain
She’s Such a Karen

Reactions: 10
How did I never realise how attention seeking and passive aggressive she is till now. Wonder what she’s like to get in an argument with
I would absolutely love to get into an argument with her 😂😂😂 I would tear her down with a few home truths, she’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m also so shocked Ell is so happy to openly post her breaking the rules right as they’re about to be in Tier 3. It just goes to show they really do not care at all because they know they won’t face any repercussions and if people mention it they’re swiftly blocked. It is so frustrating.

Also, catching up after this weekend, am I the only one who thinks the reason Syd posted that story claiming that girl was sending her “vile” messages is because she saw she had posted screenshots on here of her conversation with syd and that pissed her off👀🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one that thinks Molly sounds like she's gonna cry whenever she talks? You know like when you're trying not to but you have a lump in your throat? Most annoying voice ever.

Reactions: 23
Am I the only one that thinks Molly sounds like she's gonna cry whenever she talks? You know like when you're trying not to but you have a lump in your throat? Most annoying voice ever.
I wish she’d caption her posts just so I don’t have to listen to her voice for this reason

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.