Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mollys attitude in that video was disgusting! all the girl was saying is yes and responding to her questions so how is that not being polite? she works a minimum wage job and is hardly going to be ecstatic serving three ungrateful messy witches

either syd reads here or molly is a sensitive girl 😂 i got blocked by molly when i dmed her on insta about the three girls hanging out during lockdown and am now blocked by syd even though ive never interacted with her ig page before? make it make sense hunsssss
video is nasty...why would they leave that in? makes molly look horrid...just because you might earn more doesn't make you better than them...tbh idk why they include her in their videos she's never nice and gives off really bad nasty school girl vibes, really bad buisness move

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one confused or does that date not mean anything? Isn’t that syds nans house anyways? Like they shouldn’t have been going in her house together since early November or am I being silly

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who even asked / questioned? 🐸☕
View attachment 344720
Lmao literally 3 people have commented on his pic one of them being syd 🤣 why do they think they’re soooo famous I cba

asks for dm’s when it’s something she can “prove” she’s done nothing wrong. But when she gets dm’s calling her out for actually breaking the rules she blocks and deletes any trace of them

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
8101C75D-90DE-4422-BB73-CF1EBD259A71.jpeg

I was the one who messaged her pointing out the fact that her boyfriend was in her nans house. And I did this because the only reason she claimed to be allowed to see her nan was because she was a single person household. If that was the case her bf shouldn’t have been going over there with her? Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong because I understand things can be confusing. However her response was extremely bitchy and she didn’t even answer my point at all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 344742
I was the one who messaged her pointing out the fact that her boyfriend was in her nans house. And I did this because the only reason she claimed to be allowed to see her nan was because she was a single person household. If that was the case her bf shouldn’t have been going over there with her? Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong because I understand things can be confusing. However her response was extremely bitchy and she didn’t even answer my point at all
What a rude witch 😱 1. Most people don’t save crappy photos like that to post at a later date. 2. We were in a national lockdown at that point so she shouldn’t have been seeing her Nan 3. Why does she defend not seeing her boyfriend so much when she sees so many people which is breaking the rules anyway!???!

Reactions: 15
Safe to say I DID dm her again, only for her to block me after 😂
Disappointed to admit I literally was a supporter right up until that point, then had to make an account to share on here 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 344742
She is a right witch

Reactions: 4
Since she loves to share the dates on her camera roll could she share the dates and pics of when exactly she got her square hairline lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Since she loves to share the dates on her camera roll could she share the dates and pics of when exactly she got her square hairline lol
I saw a tik tok today of a girl who got hers done and it took weeeeks to heal!! I deffo think Syd got it but when could the timeline work out?

Reactions: 5
I saw a tik tok today of a girl who got hers done and it took weeeeks to heal!! I deffo think Syd got it but when could the timeline work out?
I remember all through first lockdown she was constantly wearing a bandana around her hairline. She claims it was to stop her pigmentation but I think it was to hide the surgery

Reactions: 11
If the people she outed on IG are on here, please tell us what was said😂 it’s all the drama Mick, I love it

Also, by the looks of her story, she reads here, so hi Syd 👋🏼 when will this girl understand that calling her out for breaking lockdown rules is NOT hate????? whenever an influencer does something wrong they think everyone’s attacking them and sending them hate etc... no, it’s called calling you out and criticising your actions so that you can learn from your mistakes????? If you haven’t done anything wrong then why are all the ‘negative’ comments on your recent videos about you breaking the rules deleted? hiding from the truth is not going to make you look good, and neither does liking a comment on your video saying that “you should be able to do what you want” or something like that... that just speaks volumes about your attitudes. I can’t stand people who don’t take responsibility for their actions... why not just apologise instead of making things up and trying to hide any evidence of your mistakes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It’s on her second account
What annoys me is that we are seen as bullies behind a hate forum when we are mostly calling her and her friends out for breaking lockdown rules. That isn’t bullying- we wouldn’t be discussing it like this if you own up to your mistakes ffs

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.