Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks that way!
I actually can’t believe how blatant and in peoples face they are about breaking rules in this video and just in general yet are just deleting the comments when people are calling them out 😡
Talking about molly, am I the only one who thinks she looks old and young at the same time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As if they’ve deleted all comments about breaking the rules... these two are honestly the worst for deleting any form of criticism it’s a joke! They’re clearly guilty otherwise they wouldn’t delete comments

Talking about molly, am I the only one who thinks she looks old and young at the same time
Yes! I also can’t stand her voice 🤣

Reactions: 11
As if they’ve deleted all comments about breaking the rules... these two are honestly the worst for deleting any form of criticism it’s a joke! They’re clearly guilty otherwise they wouldn’t delete comments

Yes! I also can’t stand her voice 🤣
Same lmao. Just commented on their latest video- will let you guys know how long before it’s deleted. Also, why is syds hairline so straight and square like, if your gonna hide the fact you got it done, at least make it look natural, we aren’t dumb 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Same lmao. Just commented on their latest video- will let you guys know how long before it’s deleted. Also, why is syds hairline so straight and square like, if your gonna hide the fact you got it done, at least make it look natural, we aren’t dumb 🤦🏽‍♀️
I just saw a comment calling them out and it got like 7 likes in 3 minutes it’s now GONE 😂

there was also a comment asking about her fore head and that’s also been deleted! They’re clearly sat on their phones refreshing and deleting comments how sad 🤣 don’t break the law and no one will have an issue huns

Reactions: 12
I find it so weird that when mol was having her lips dissolved she still had chewing gum???? maybe it’s just me but I would have thought she would have spat it out 🤣

During this second lockdown where was El staying (or supposed to be, seeing as we know she was out there breaking rules) Was she at her parents house? Find it a bit weird if she was when she talks at 46:57 mark about not putting the decorations up yet because her parents don’t have any children that live at home anymore cause she’s never there... bit of a slip up if she was making out like she’s been staying there

Last edited:
would be nice of them to use the effort they put into deleting comments into replying to their “fans” comments instead. They need to make most of it because the way their attitude and behavior has gone they will have no “fans” left 😂.
today has made me finally unsubscribe and unfollow them from everything. Good riddance.

Reactions: 12
1:00:02 timestamp:
Syd: ‘Joel’s been coming in the house but me and him don’t interact like I don’t see him’
Next clip - her steak she’s just made for them for their dinner on the other side of the sofa right next to Joel

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There was one comment with about 30 replies all about them breaking the rules and now it’s been deleted 🙄 why post it online if you’re going to break the rules
This was my comment I think.. it still shows up when I go on the video so they must’ve actually blocked me 😂😂

Reactions: 7
1:00:02 timestamp:
Syd: ‘Joel’s been coming in the house but me and him don’t interact like I don’t see him’
Next clip - her steak she’s just made for them for their dinner on the other side of the sofa right next to Joel
But she lives alone honest!!!!

This was my comment I think.. it still shows up when I go on the video so they must’ve actually blocked me 😂😂
I think that’s what happens when your YouTube comments get deleted, you can see them but nobody else can, so difficult to know if they’ve been deleted 😥🤣

Reactions: 7
A376BC8D-17D6-4B64-9D60-426773C43B1B.jpeg
55944184-063F-445A-A97B-96331AAC366B.jpeg

Absolutely sick of them both at this point, wonder if I’ll get a response to this 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As annoying alien head syd is, ell is also in the wrong and deserves same amount of backlash- it’s annoying how she hides it

Also very well worded, thank you!!!
Alien head 🤣 she actually does with her new squared hairline

Reactions: 2
I bleeping hate these two. So smug yet they can’t string a sentence together. Can’t wait for the day the brand deals and PR packages dry up and they have to get a ‘real job’ with a ‘real wage’. I’m from Australia and even I know how badly they are breaking lock down rules. Also imagine how SAD you must be to try and keep up with Molly Mae and get your lips dissolved even though she clearly stated there was nothing wrong with her lips and she loved them 🤣 the injector lady clearly hated her (with the stupid questions and filming I prob would too) and she was being so rough with her.

Reactions: 14
I find it so weird that when mol was having her lips dissolved she still had chewing gum???? maybe it’s just me but I would have thought she would have spat it out 🤣

During this second lockdown where was El staying (or supposed to be, seeing as we know she was out there breaking rules) Was she at her parents house? Find it a bit weird if she was when she talks at 46:57 mark about not putting the decorations up yet because her parents don’t have any children that live at home anymore cause she’s never there... bit of a slip up if she was making out like she’s been staying there

I know for a fact she has been staying at a different household during the 2nd lockdown.. however she has been going back and forth

Reactions: 1
I know for a fact she has been staying at a different household during the 2nd lockdown.. however she has been going back and forth
And I’m assuming the reason they don’t see each other on the weekend is because they’re both with their boyfriends, just aren’t showing it

HOW ARE THEY NOT CANCELLED. It’s a joke.
I remember cinzia made a slip up in a Vlog when the first lockdown rules were easing and she went and saw her family and she got so much hate and apologised even though it was a genuine mistake.

THESE GIRLS KNOW THE RULES.That’s why they’re deleting comments and justifying small things like the Costa cups to make it look like they’re following the guidelines. They’re making more than 1 mistake, liking comments that are saying it’s down to their own decision.

I can’t stand them.

Reactions: 19
Tbh, I’d be lying if I said I’d strictly kept to every single guideline and been an angel the entire way through this pandemic. When my grandad passed away in September, me and my family didn’t social distance for the wake etc. However, that was a personal choice for us all to make and we isolated around it. But to be an ‘influencer’ with a young following and to publicly post yourself breaking the rules and to try and justify meeting up with that many households out and about when you shouldn’t be and sharing cars etc, is just disgusting. The way that they’ve responded to comments about not following the guidelines by either deleting them or just making out that the rules are different for them is disgusting. They are clearly so priveleged and think they ‘deserve’ to see each other and go out just because they haven’t for a few weeks. In the new video syds even going on about ‘missing holiday vlogs’ as if she didn’t go on two luxury holidays this year, maybe even more than that before March? Wake up hun, other people have lost family members and yet they’re still staying in the their houses and missing receiving comfort from friends and family that are still around. I really can’t stand these girls anymore and really hope they get a nasty wake up call. Selfish isn’t pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.