Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that’s why I don’t wanna ask myself😂
Should all make fake insta accounts to constantly ask her 😂😂

thing is if she ever addressed it then no one would ever ask her again about it, how can she not realise how obvious it is she’s had it done when she looks like a Lego man

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve asked ‘you’ve had surgery’
If she doesn’t block I’ll then ask ‘you’ve had hairline surgery’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve asked ‘you’ve had surgery’
If she doesn’t block I’ll then ask ‘you’ve had hairline surgery’ 😂
I asked on my fake insta account something about her regretting her Lego head and she blocked me 😂 I knew she would that’s why I did it on a different account to my main one lol
Just address is wes, I mean syd, and we will let it go

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I asked on my fake insta account something about her regretting her Lego head and she blocked me 😂 I knew she would that’s why I did it on a different account to my main one lol
Just address is wes, I mean syd, and we will let it go
Lego head Hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched their new video and whoever did Syds hairline surgery didn’t do a good job at all, it’s so painfully fake looking! Who has a hairline that straight?! I always said I’d get surgery on my forehead if I had the opportunity but she’s well and truly put me off the idea 😳

Reactions: 18
I always said I’d get surgery on my forehead if I had the opportunity but she’s well and truly put me off the idea 😳
Same honestly. Biggest deterrent ever 🥴 don’t know how she or anyone in her life thinks it looks good

Reactions: 10
Hey boyfriend truly looks like her son 😭
He looks so young compared to her!! 😂 is he 2 years younger than her?
also wonder if he wants kids within 2-3 years like she said she does on her Instagram stories last night, he looks like a kid himself!

Reactions: 10
Why is Joel still living with Syd at the family home if he’s going to live with his Nan? Bit weird

Reactions: 4
How much bloody editing does her face need- are her eyes even that colour?!
She looks like she still has lip fillers as well even though she got them removed, so we think she has had more put back in or her lips have just stretched from the filler?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.