Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to go back to SW after I'd had my baby but I'm not gonna bother I think it's seen its day. I'm fed up of seeing consultants who are clearly either over weight or not following the plan being allowed to guide people to weigh loss 🙄 . Yes I know she's pregnant but there's an actual pregnancy booklet they give you so she could be following that 🙄 I'm not saying they should be stick thin but they should at least be trying to follow plan it's the same everywhere not just on Instagram my local consultant has put all her weight plus more back on yet she has 6 classes! 😳😐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was going to go back to SW after I'd had my baby but I'm not gonna bother I think it's seen its day. I'm fed up of seeing consultants who are clearly either over weight or not following the plan being allowed to guide people to weigh loss 🙄 . Yes I know she's pregnant but there's an actual pregnancy booklet they give you so she could be following that 🙄 I'm not saying they should be stick thin but they should at least be trying to follow plan it's the same everywhere not just on Instagram my local consultant has put all her weight plus more back on yet she has 6 classes! 😳😐
Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: 3
I've joined online. I cant bear people who aren't doing the plan lecturing me to do it. My old consultant piled her weight on then asked me why I felt my weight wasnt going down. The hypocrisy of it all made me not wanna go back.

Reactions: 5

Here here!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

The thing is, slimming world works by being in a caloric defecit however you dress it up. It’s all a money making business and I just can’t believe that time after time you see these consultants not doing the plan they preach about. She might have lost 10 stone or whatever it is but if you then gain all that back it kinda proves it doesn’t work long term! I know some people keep the weight off but it’s not a good model for sustainable weight loss

What are all these million story’s about her hair all about now? Not washing it but just conditioner and using natural products or something?? What on Earth is she on about? Earth mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What are all these million story’s about her hair all about now? Not washing it but just conditioner and using natural products or something?? What on Earth is she on about? Earth mother!
Its the curly girl method, Zoey 'singing slimmer' used to bang on and on about it.

Reactions: 2
Is she that desperate for content🤷🏼‍♀️ This curly girl method has been around forever.. no doubt she's an expert now 🙄 The nerve of this woman giving out dieting advice for money, then she trots home to gorge on fatty food! Take ya own advice!!! 🖕 I can't believe people look up to this woman 🙉

Her posts today bloody hell! Sharing platter for 2 is SW friendly now is it? Vesper being given an adult size portion at 2 years old. The mind boggles. No doubt it’ll all be fine at weigh in though 🙄

Her posts today bloody hell! Sharing platter for 2 is SW friendly now is it? Vesper being given an adult size portion at 2 years old. The mind boggles. No doubt it’ll all be fine at weigh in though 🙄
Jeez a big burger yesterday and a sharing platter for 2 today and she's supposed to be a bloody sw consultant!!! So sad that Vesper is going to be exactly the same with food and probably already is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is such an hole. She has all these patronising "tips" laid out on her SW table on how to make better choices, sticking to plan, all the high syn food & swaps you can have blah blah. I can just imagine her waffling on! She used to be that head saying "if you kinda do it it kinda works..".. then she is so brazen putting her fat fingers on all the greasy food she likes at home. She can't blame the pregnancy she's been at it for ages. People should vote with their feet & sack her class off! hypocritical bint. No way is she eating healthy at all she'd deffo be posting it, she's full of tit. Probably sharing a multi-pack of mars bars with Vesper for brekki most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is such an hole. She has all these patronising "tips" laid out on her SW table on how to make better choices, sticking to plan, all the high syn food & swaps you can have blah blah. I can just imagine her waffling on! She used to be that head saying "if you kinda do it it kinda works..".. then she is so brazen putting her fat fingers on all the greasy food she likes at home. She can't blame the pregnancy she's been at it for ages. People should vote with their feet & sack her class off! hypocritical bint. No way is she eating healthy at all she'd deffo be posting it, she's full of tit. Probably sharing a multi-pack of mars bars with Vesper for brekki most days.
She should at the very least not post it on her instagram for her members to see 🙈

Reactions: 6
I honestly used to really enjoy her posts and it's like one day the switch flipped and the real her popped out. Can't believe what she posts these days! Exactly! Why on earth would you constantly pile on the pounds, post all the fatty meals, then waddle off to lecture your PAYING members on weightloss tips?! I can't stand it...It's like when you get a fat health 'professional' stinking of fags trying to advise you on quitting smoking & obesity! 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️fook off!!! You need it more than me love 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am declaring the end of this ridiculous movement. I am sick of these IG accounts who say “someone asked me where I got my .... from”. So apparently someone asked me swfeebs where she got her hair towel from. Are you kidding me? People actually ask you that! What the hell! Do they not have access to the internet or a brain?!? No?! Because we all know the truth. The truth is NO ONE EVEN ASKED YOU WHERE YOU GOT THE ITEM FROM! You are doing it for your affiliate links. Just be honest! Ahem, I’ll just sit here and calm down now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She knocks me physically sick! 🤮 obese and on all those meds for raised BMI pregnant ladies! She should be embarrassed! Using pregnancy as an excuse for being FAT!

Reactions: 4
I am declaring the end of this ridiculous movement. I am sick of these IG accounts who say “someone asked me where I got my .... from”. So apparently someone asked me swfeebs where she got her hair towel from. Are you kidding me? People actually ask you that! What the hell! Do they not have access to the internet or a brain?!? No?! Because we all know the truth. The truth is NO ONE EVEN ASKED YOU WHERE YOU GOT THE ITEM FROM! You are doing it for your affiliate links. Just be honest! Ahem, I’ll just sit here and calm down now.
The urge to comment absolutely bleeping NO-ONE asked you!!! Is strong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Unfollowed her today, driving me nuts with her curly hair posts, like she’s the first to have come up with anything.
Also, getting yourself a sharing platter for 2 when you’re a SW consultant - cheeky fudger to get people each week to give you their cash when you’re not doing it yourself. But then to share that platter with your 2 yr old 🤦🏼‍♀️ My 4 yr old wouldn’t have eaten half a sharing platter.
Come on woman, wake up!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.