Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How. Many. More. Pictures. Do. We. Need. Of. Her. Bloody. Hair.

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's greasy and lank. Not exactly an advocate for cut girl method
Everyone I know who uses the CGM also has lank/greasy hair, and I’m sorry to say - their hair smells funky.... I’m sure it results in defined curls but am not sure I could take the cost

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it, how could anyone suffer not washing their hair with shampoo? Does it not feel all greasy and minging?

Reactions: 1
Sharing platter yesterday to herself and now fish and chips?
bleeping hell, I don’t know how she takes herself seriously as a slimming world consultant, and I don’t know how anyone could find her inspirational preaching every single week

Reactions: 8
This woman is surely taking the piss?! How can she advertise herself as a SW consultant when she’s constantly gorging on shite!

Reactions: 7
I don't understand how slimming world let consultants get away with things like this on social media. Most employers have a social media policy which are relatively straight forward. However! Feebs uses SW in her name therefore directly associating her private life with her career. If I worked at ASDA and had a username such as ASDA.weeble and basically tit all over them in sure something would be said. Slimming world just seem to have no control or don't care aslong as the ££££ keep rolling in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This woman is surely taking the piss?! How can she advertise herself as a SW consultant when she’s constantly gorging on shite!
Do you reckon she took the batter off the fish and only had mushy peas? [emoji1781][emoji849] oh wait, she shared a picture of what she had and it certainly isn’t what she promotes every week to her members!

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how slimming world let consultants get away with things like this on social media. Most employers have a social media policy which are relatively straight forward. However! Feebs uses SW in her name therefore directly associating her private life with her career. If I worked at ASDA and had a username such as ASDA.weeble and basically tit all over them in sure something would be said. Slimming world just seem to have no control or don't care aslong as the ££££ keep rolling in.
Any other company would sack their employee if they did that

Reactions: 5
She is really starting to get on my nerves! Honestly thinks she’s the first person to ever have a child!!! I am shocked at the disregard of medical opinion and advising people to literally go against medical advice! Also, just imagine having feebs as your slimming world consultant! She is prime example of how the plan does not work!

That portion of fish and chips for Vesper would be more suitable for a 6 year old ?! I also have a 2 yr old daughter and her food portions are half what she has 😳 she’s only a little toddler! She doesn’t need to eat bloody 1,500 calories a day!

Reactions: 8
That portion of fish and chips for Vesper would be more suitable for a 6 year old ?! I also have a 2 yr old daughter and her food portions are half what she has 😳 she’s only a little toddler! She doesn’t need to eat bloody 1,500 calories a day!
Poor Vesper is being set up for a lifetime of battling her weight

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I kind of hope she does read here and it gives her a kick up the arse.
I assume that's her dad? Well feebs is fat because her dad is fat. Obvs didn't have much healthy living/portion control instilled in her when she was younger.
She's a porker, her husbands a porker and with the size of those portions the kid is going to be well on her way too.
What really infuriates me is that if she's meant to be an SW consultant then surely she now has learnt about healthy eating and portion control? So if she's this whole earth mother crap then these are the things she should be teaching her kid.
I'm not one to shoot someone down for one fish and chips, I mean I enjoy a good takeaway like everyone else, but didnt she also have that platter for 2 the other day too?
How she's got any paying customers at SW is beyond me! I know I should feel bad for a bit of tubby bashing, but when the whole point of your job is to promote healthy eating, well you kind bring out the worst in me!

Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I assume that's her dad? Well feebs is fat because her dad is fat. Obvs didn't have much healthy living/portion control instilled in her when she was younger.
She's a porker, her husbands a porker and with the size of those portions the kid is going to be well on her way too.
What really infuriates me is that if she's meant to be an SW consultant then surely she now has learnt about healthy eating and portion control? So if she's this whole earth mother crap then these are the things she should be teaching her kid.
I'm not one to shoot someone down for one fish and chips, I mean I enjoy a good takeaway like everyone else, but didnt she also have that platter for 2 the other day too?
How she's got any paying customers at SW is beyond me! I know I should feel bad for a bit of tubby bashing, but when the whole point of your job is to promote healthy eating, well you kind bring out the worst in me!

Rant over!
She never eats any SW meals..all they do is eat stodge and meals out. She certainly doesn't post them anyway. Why is she misleading nearly 100k followers with the SW in her name.... oh yeah money 🤣🙄

Reactions: 6

Rant over!
Portion control is not anything SW teaches though, that’s the problem and that’s the reason most people who do it pile the weight back on! She’s a joke of a consultant and any other employee would have a social media clause in their contract but it seems nobody is bothered at SW.

She's obviously getting ratty now by her stories as people must be commenting on her not following SW! Love how she wrote 'you must of missed all my stories of group prep and tasty SW recipes' .. yes as you've stories are mainly clogged with fish and chips and sharing platters for one love 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.