Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tagged her SIL in a picture and both the SIL and Feebs brother are gym goers with healthy bodies and relationships with food.
Her SIL was open about her own struggles with an eating disorder but seems to have come out the other side. Both Feebs and Jim need to take a lead out of their book.

Reactions: 2
She's obviously getting ratty now by her stories as people must be commenting on her not following SW! Love how she wrote 'you must of missed all my stories of group prep and tasty SW recipes' .. yes as you've stories are mainly clogged with fish and chips and sharing platters for one love 😐
She can group prep all she wants and share recipes... She can bark at people how to do SW...still doesn't mean she's 'on plan' herself 😉 she full of it she knows full well She's not followed it for years now!

Reactions: 5
That portion of fish and chips for Vesper would be more suitable for a 6 year old ?! I also have a 2 yr old daughter and her food portions are half what she has 😳 she’s only a little toddler! She doesn’t need to eat bloody 1,500 calories a day!
I have a 6 year old and even she doesn’t eat portions that size! Our local chippie gives almost that exact same portion as a kids meal, I don’t even give my daughter half. I’d rather throw half away than her stuff herself silly.

Reactions: 3
All this nonsense about unfollow if you don't like my content.. It would be great if everyone unfollowed her. Who would she try and sell her Amazon swipe up/blog/AD bullshit to if that happened? Cause she's deffo gonna do more ads in the future. This has proven what a salty witch she is with that reply. The clue is in her insta name 'SW' Feebs?? So that is what people expect to predominantly see? duhhhhh! 🖕Not a token shot now & again...followed by a lard fest. Maybe the SW community aren't thrilled to have lectures constantly on anything BUT SW🙄 Everyone needs to unfollow, she doesn't care for anyone else's input clearly. She is just after the ££££

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I do think she needs to step back, reassess and consider changing her name. We rarely see SW stuff now in amongst the many pictures of fish and chips, “motivational” quotes and daily child updates.

I stopped following after my child was born the same time as her - no ones life, pregnancy, birth experience was seemingly that perfect.

Reactions: 6
I do think she needs to step back, reassess and consider changing her name. We rarely see SW stuff now in amongst the many pictures of fish and chips, “motivational” quotes and daily child updates.

I stopped following after my child was born the same time as her - no ones life, pregnancy, birth experience was seemingly that perfect.
This is my issue with her. She's clinging on to SW as it's a money maker yet she clearly wants to do anything but SW. How can she say she believes in it it's so patronising. She's using her followers, it really annoys me. She only has that many followers due to her SW connection. A lot of people won't see what she's doing it's very sneaky.

This is my issue with her. She's clinging on to SW as it's a money maker yet she clearly wants to do anything but SW. How can she say she believes in it it's so patronising. She's using her followers, it really annoys me. She only has that many followers due to her SW connection. A lot of people won't see what she's doing it's very sneaky.
Exactly this. The cheek of her getting snipey on her stories yesterday, bloody sw my arse, it's a bloody joke with the shite she's eating

She tagged her SIL in a picture and both the SIL and Feebs brother are gym goers with healthy bodies and relationships with food.
Her SIL was open about her own struggles with an eating disorder but seems to have come out the other side. Both Feebs and Jim need to take a lead out of their book.
But her brother and SIL are very very well off, and her SIL has had a hell of a lot of work done to get her body the way it is 🐸☕

But her brother and SIL are very very well off, and her SIL has had a hell of a lot of work done to get her body the way it is 🐸☕
ooooooh!👀 I get the impression feebs is anything but well off too!! Is that who her snarky posts are aimed at when she speaks about people having nice things, and all on credit? 🤣🤔

Reactions: 1
How do you know this? Are you an insider?
I live in the same town as them and used to go to phoebe’s slimming world group

ooooooh!👀 I get the impression feebs is anything but well off too!! Is that who her snarky posts are aimed at when she speaks about people having nice things, and all on credit? 🤣🤔
Probably😂😂😂 her brother owns his own funeral directors which does very very well

• Wow
Feebs would be well off herself if she wasn’t spending god knows how much on vast quantities of food, walking is free too.

Reactions: 4
Do SW not monitor the feeds of consultants? How can you represent the brand effectively when you’re inhaling fish and chips. Ah yeah “oh plan when I can” 🙄

I live in the same town as them and used to go to phoebe’s slimming world group

Probably😂😂😂 her brother owns his own funeral directors which does very very well
He'll always have business that's for sure! 🤣🙈 What was she like as a consultant? Is she as annoying in person as she looks on insta? Something really doesn't ring true with her for me.

I find slimming world such an odd company! Surely they should have some kind of review/ appraisal process whereby if a consultant packs the pounds back on they are encouraged to loose/ risk loosing their consultant status. It just seems like such as poor marketing message to send out! I would hate to be lectured every week by someone who clearly wasn’t practicing what they preach, or if they were telling me it was easy but making excuses as to why they couldn’t achieve it then that would be a get out of jail free card for me to not bother trying? Why do people continue to hand over money each week to people who clearly can’t follow the ‘simple’ plan they are trying to plug?
Both of the ladies who worked with my husband that became consultants had to hand over quite a chunk of cash to SW before they became one. I don't know whether this was to pay for the kit they need such as scales etc or what. Whatever they collect the fee from them for I don't know but slimming world don't give a toss what their weight status is, the only pounds they are interested in are the ones in the purses of the new consultants when they sign up

He'll always have business that's for sure! 🤣🙈 What was she like as a consultant? Is she as annoying in person as she looks on insta? Something really doesn't ring true with her for me.
I went she was probably at her slimmest I couldn’t gel to her I got the impression it was ‘ive lost the weight I’m better than you’ attitude, I thought she was quite abrupt and rude to people who had stayed the same or gained a couple of pounds. I stopped going and did it from home and lost two stone. I wasn’t massively over weight just didn’t like the way I looked but she made me feel like I shouldn’t be there.

• Wow
Being well off doesn't mean you instantly have a better body. Also having a boon job, botox, fillers etc (if that's what she has had done) doesn't make a body slim.

Unless they're both in for a monthly liposuction and tuck I'd say they're keeping themselves in shape themselves.

Reactions: 2
Being well off doesn't mean you instantly have a better body. Also having a boon job, botox, fillers etc (if that's what she has had done) doesn't make a body slim.

Unless they're both in for a monthly liposuction and tuck I'd say they're keeping themselves in shape themselves.
Sorry and you know them personally do you? i didn’t mean having a lot of money instantly makes you have a better body. But she’s spend thousands on procedures to get her body the way is it. Everyone around here knows she’s lipo and tummy tuck after tummy tuck. She’s also had implants in her bum. And yes boob jobs and a face full of filler. But yes it’s easy for her to maintain because she doesn’t work and can spend hours in the gym every day.

Sorry and you know them personally do you? i didn’t mean having a lot of money instantly makes you have a better body. But she’s spend thousands on procedures to get her body the way is it. Everyone around here knows she’s lipo and tummy tuck after tummy tuck. She’s also had implants in her bum. And yes boob jobs and a face full of filler. But yes it’s easy for her to maintain because she doesn’t work and can spend hours in the gym every day.
Feebs runs a slimming world group a few times a week - plenty of gym time.

I find it hard to believe that someone who was never overly overweight, struggled with an eating disorder (from what I can see she was very honest about this) and who weight lifts has had numerous tummy tucks without any hint of scarring associated by it.

Her body looks like anyone who is dedicated to weight lifting.

However you're the new member who is in the know with all this private stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.