Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Swfeebs #2 If you want a lecture you're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Wotsit

VIP Member
Prob gonna get shot for this but I don't see the big fuss with nandos, it's so overpriced for what you get. Cost us near on 50 quid for 3 adults when we went in for what is essentially just chicken and chips 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30

Ab174

I’ve had to unfollow after today’s story quoting that “a positive birth is yours for the taking”. I certainly didn’t decide to have a very traumatic birth and don’t think I’m wrong in the fact that I don’t see it as positive. She needs to get in the real world and understand that it’s great she had a positive birth, but sadly many woman don’t. It’s like she’s implying anyone can have a positive birth experience if you decide you want to. Sadly life isn’t that simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sickoflurking

This woman is not qualified to give either weight loss or debt management advice, it would be worse than asking Harold Shipman to look after my elderly grandmother! She’ll be wanting to do a kids cookbook next!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Mumz2010

I’m sorry but purposefully not taking make up off so you can wear it all the next day too is RANK!

I think she looks as if she’d smell of quavers 🤢 you know how some people just have a smell about them; could be their washing power or in some cases...quavers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mancnet

VIP Member
She does look smug...though god knows what she’s smug about.

To be factual - she’s fat, unemployed, apparently in debt and has a munter of a husband.

Only morons would follow her parenting advice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Duck1234

Yes definitely agree with you in that there are plenty worse things a person can be than fat. But Feebs is absolutely obsessed with her daughter eating, there have been hours of V eating and eating ... to what end? Feebs and Jim both clearly struggle with their weight ... I just think it’s a real shame they are passing on poor eating habits to to their daughter at such a young age.
My main issue with the showing her daughter eating thing is actually that it can make people feel like they’re doing something wrong, I speak from experience. When she was weaning, she made out like she was some weaning expert & that the reason her daughter ate so well was because of something she had done. My son was never that interested in food & still only eats what he fancies. I worried so much about his eating when he was a baby, I know now he will eat when he’s hungry & a lot of toddlers are fussy but in those early days when you’re a new mum & don’t know your arse from your elbow it doesn’t help seeing people like Feebs recording their child troughing plates of mung beans, humous, avocado & any other middle class food in the deli aisle & im there bribing my child to eat 3 peas (joking, just 1 would suffice). He is very fussy & there’s nothing I’ve done to make him that way so it’s highly annoying to see people who also have no experience think that they’re weaning/ baby gurus. It can be so harmful to other mums. It’s very self indulgent & I personally just appreciate the fact pictures/ videos of my child are only ever shared with close friends & family. What kind of morals have you got to have to sell your child’s privacy for a few extra £???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

little07miss

Chatty Member
I hate when people give advice online on what you should or shouldn’t listen to with regards to midwifery advice for high risk pregnancies, docs aren’t doing it to be arsed it’s usually based on experience and statistics. Not the anecdotal stuff you get off other mums on Instagram!

Yes (despite being high risk) I coud legally have gone and had my baby alone in the wild...doesn’t mean I should.
She was doing this the other day when she was telling someone that they haven't got a right to tell you you cant have a water birth due to your weight. Well sorry hun but if some midwife is at risk of putting her back out while trying to haul your fat arse out the pool then they can definitely tell you no!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Fabey1984

She keeps banging on saying she's forgotten shes pregnant. Judging by the amount of times she mentions it, the amount of bump pics we see, the alcohol free talk, I really doubt it 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

insta(sham)

Part of me really wants to like feebz and I feel a little bit bad talking about her on here as she is far more ethical than a lot of the sw crowd and z list instamums. HOWEVER.... I do feel quite annoyed about all the stuff that she actively encouraged other people to buy and the lifestyle that she portrayed which I now learn got her into debt! Myself and my husband both have higher managerial jobs and earn a good wage (without sounding braggy) but I remember on maternity leave with my first baby who is a very similar age to Vesper, looking at things like the bamboo bamboo plates, center parks holidays, toddler hunter wellies and lots of other lovely things that she posted and feeling like I was failing because I frankly couldnt justify spending this much money on things for a baby/toddler!

Plus the BLW thing.... am due baby no 2 in a matter of days, what I absolutely will not do this time is compare myself to other people. I use to look at the amount that her daughter was eating, the freezer stashes of freshly cooked meals she was making, the meals out where she was eating pretty much adult portions and felt like there was something wrong with how we were doing it because my baby wouldn’t eat nearly as much/ use a spoon etc etc. Whilst I totally understand that I chose to compare myself to others and I can’t blame them for putting their lives out there, with a huge following comes responsibility and acting’s like you are the authority on something after being a parent for 5 minutes and showing off material goods which in reality you can’t afford, is arguably irresponsible.... easy to do.... but irresponsible all the same. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She recommended the book in the end... with an affiliate link 🙄
The more I think about it, the more I realise I don't like her a great deal anymore. I think she'll be even more annoying with baby number 2. Maybe she'll call it Lambretta to go with Vesper 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Youarewelcome

She’s done a scratch card advent calendar for Jim! That must have cost at LEAST £30! And it encourages wasteful gambling behaviour. Christ and she’s here preaching about how to save money. I despair!

• Haha
  • Wow

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Can people stop trying to dictate what others write on here, it's the whole point of this site... say what the fuck you want. If you're offended, don't read it 🤷🏻‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
“Do I weigh and count every day? No. It’s a lifestyle not a diet”
- the answer is no, no you aren’t doing SW anymore.
ok Feebs so who's lifestyle are you following? Augustus Gloops? Be sure that your members from your 7 groups do the same and you hit absolutely no targets so you don't get paid...👍

• Haha
Maybe it’s just because it’s personal to me but the whole breastfeeding thing really upsets me. My baby was born with a cleft palate so I was unable to breastfeed but people like swfeebs seem to live in this world where they think everyone has a choice whether or not they breastfeed. I get she wants to and she feels passionate about it, that’s fine but for an account of her size it’s not right to push it down people’s throats. We know you breastfeed but show some consideration for those that can’t! Sorry had to get that out! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Must have done!
What a strange one!

A Long time lurker who gets off on all the bitchy comments on *shock horror* a bitchy website like tattle 🙄 These people are often worse than the people who comment, little snakes! If you're reading this incognito; just to let you know you sound more bloody annoying than feebs herself.. you're a childless parenting expert, child psychologist & historian all in one. So cheers for that 🙄😂👍 Can't say I'm surprised I thought I knew it all at 23 too 🙄 (I didn't!)

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is she really focusing on slimming world though? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Running 7 groups (so she's prob raking it in) and she's troughed her way back to nearly 17 stone 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🙄 Hypocrisy at it's finest! I refuse to attend a SW group where the leader clearly doesn't practise what they preach. It shouldn't be allowed.

• Heart

Buddy2019

Can you imagine if you joined slimming world, all excited to follow the plan. You find out your consultant has lots of followers on Instagram and is successful, you go and look on their page and it’s Swfeebs and you see the utter SHITE she is eating on a daily basis. I would be absolutely livid that people in her group pay for her to preach about a plan that she doesn’t even follow. Such bullshit