Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like to mum shame (I actually really don’t, hate it) but I’m shocked that this is for a 2 year old. Ridiculous amount of food for that age!!
That’s a serious amount of food for a toddler. The kid is going to think it’s the norm to eat huge portions. It’s a shame really, not the kid’s fault and she’ll not know any different.

Reactions: 5
I don’t like to mum shame (I actually really don’t, hate it) but I’m shocked that this is for a 2 year old. Ridiculous amount of food for that age!!
Why the need for a full pizza for the child? What ever is wrong with a sandwich? That is a shocking amount of food. I'm a grown adult and wouldn't pack that for a day in work. Also so much processed food for the kid.

Reactions: 8
I was shocked by the amount of food for Vespers lunch and snacks! I have the same lunchbox for my 6 year olds school packed lunch and I only ever really use three of the compartments... Feebs has filled every single one for her 2 year old 😳

Also, not that I would suggest a child’s food should be calorie controlled - but there is easily 5-600 calories here. I, a 35 year old woman eats between 300-400 for my lunch. What the hell is that woman thinking.

Reactions: 2
She really really irritates me! She's more Boden than Primark but tries hard to hide a middle-class lifestyle. duck off to Butlins not Centre Parcs if you're so skint. Goes on about charity shops and mindful spending but isn't her husband a bank manager or something? Yet you so need to cash in on your followers, child & pregnancy. Just duck off Feebs. You can afford the DMs no need to scrounge!! 🙄

I have just got caught up on Insta there now, came on here to say about the size of V’s packed lunch - you guys have beat me to it 😂 late to the party as always!
That is a huuuge amount of food for V and the reality is, she likely will eat most if not all of it. Plus it’s all fairly high cal, processed food. Feebs & Jim need to wise up, they are passing such poor eating habits onto their daughter!!

And now pictures of her with a massive ice cream. It’s all about the food! It’s like she’s proud of all her daughter can scoff, like mother like daughter 🙄

Reactions: 7
I did notice the lunch box pic (and noticed I’ve never seen Vesper in an outfit more than once) it’s a lot of food. Tons. Why can’t she have breadsticks and dairy Lea or a sandwich instead of pizza? And... it’s all branded! Thought she was skint - go to Aldi like the rest of us!

I’m sorry to shame, but am I the only one that is shocked at a pizza ‘pack up?’. If it’s a normal day and not a party or special occasion, what is wrong with a little sandwich/wrap or even a little brioche roll?! This stuff would not be permitted in school/nursery as packed lunch! She is in for a shock when she sees school lists of acceptable packed lunches

Well done to the ones who called it .... although don’t think her idol is fopps anymore from the amount she’s tagging ct I would say her aim might be more the ods

3F7EC35D-B506-4618-BD92-16A0434E7378.png BD06AC15-B2CB-42D6-A1C6-9332F42749AE.png 6D19A216-0205-4E99-9FFE-F0BD7E1CAF65.png

It's not like she packed a whole 10 inch pizza come on 🤷‍♀️ and at my sons school pizza is on the cooked menu so why couldn't you pack one for your lunch!!!

I agree with a lot of what is said on this site but calling a 2 year old a pig and comments about her weight are disgusting.

She does not look fat, she's tall and got a big frame shes never going to be a dainty little girl with her parents but shes not fat, she looks happy and a very active little girl!!

Edit - I am in no way a fan of hers, her perfect parenting really bloody annoys me, she will have a shock when shes got 2 to deal with and so will v when she has to share the attention but these comments are just awful!!

Reactions: 11
It's not like she packed a whole 10 inch pizza come on 🤷‍♀️ and at my sons school pizza is on the cooked menu so why couldn't you pack one for your lunch!!!

I agree with a lot of what is said on this site but calling a 2 year old a pig and comments about her weight are disgusting.

She does not look fat, she's tall and got a big frame shes never going to be a dainty little girl with her parents but shes not fat, she looks happy and a very active little girl!!

Edit - I am in no way a fan of hers, her perfect parenting really bloody annoys me, she will have a shock when shes got 2 to deal with and so will v when she has to share the attention but these comments are just awful!!

Agree! Although I wouldn’t be giving as many packaged/processed things my 2yo eats that amount on a hungry day. Eats a decent breakfast and will also eat a good dinner. My older children were the same at that age and are slim and tall, my youngest is going the same way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
God they must make a LOT OF MONEY from doing the ads etc hey? And it is clearly easy money, just be on your phone all the time.
To actually want to sell your soul which is basically what Feebs is saying there............ knows people get "some unpleasant stuff" from doing ads, but she would really like to do more on Insta.

God they must make a LOT OF MONEY from doing the ads etc hey? And it is clearly easy money, just be on your phone all the time.
To actually want to sell your soul which is basically what Feebs is saying there............ knows people get "some unpleasant stuff" from doing ads, but she would really like to do more on Insta.
She's already decided to do it. You can tell by the way she's trying to justify it.. She prob already has a few things lined up. Thanks Feebs for going on about not spending, but shoving a swipe link up your followers noses to tempt them! That's it for me now with her. I hope loads unfollow!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have no issue with clearly marked ads being part of an accounts career BUT I fear she has gone down the debt route and now potentially hooking in people t influence and buy things they don't need.

It's not a good fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.