Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s after a Dr Martens freebie #gifted #AD deal? For someone who’s tackling their debt and offering advice on the subject to others, she sure has got a long list of purchases she’s considering! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Think she’s after a Dr Martens freebie #gifted #AD deal? For someone who’s tackling their debt and offering advice on the subject to others, she sure has got a long list of purchases she’s considering! 🙄
Or amazon deal 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yes she's definitely after a free pair of Dr Martens, that's what gets on my bloody nerves about some of these so called influencers they're so blantant! Buy your own bleeping shoes!!

Reactions: 3
Im obviously in the wrong job! Just blog while on the school run! And tag your arse off constantly! Im going to try! Who's up for seeing me swear my arse off at 6.00am and then again at 3? Also im a foodie so be prepared for all the food tit! I draw the line at getting my baps out though because i didn't do that with them both! Ooh bottle fed, kill me! Xxx

Reactions: 4
I don’t like to mum shame (I actually really don’t, hate it) but I’m shocked that this is for a 2 year old. Ridiculous amount of food for that age!!
I feel the same. Also see she’s now slicing the grapes but not the olives 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
I don’t like to mum shame (I actually really don’t, hate it) but I’m shocked that this is for a 2 year old. Ridiculous amount of food for that age!!
Totally agree, my six year old wouldn’t eat this much in a day and he’s super skinny and very active with a decent appetite.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree, my six year old wouldn’t eat this much in a day and he’s super skinny and very active with a decent appetite.
I’ve got an almost 4 year old and left to his own devices he would probably give this a good go but no way I’d offer it! Surely it’s down to us as the parents to offer a balanced meal and an appropriate portion size.

Last edited:
Notice how she says 'she won't eat all this....hopefully!' Means she most likely will and often does.

Reactions: 5
It’s not just the amount of food but also the types. 4 packets of things plus pizza?

Reactions: 7
The amount she feeds her 2 year old always makes me so uncomfortable.
Problem is, it seems her family are very food orientated and without being nasty it’s probably what most of their outings etc revolve around as always pics of them eating. I’ve always struggled with my weight (scrap that, I haven’t struggled with it at all I’m just fat and don’t do much about it 😂) but I’m so determined to not let my kids have the awful relationship with food I’ve got that there’s no way I could bring myself to give them that great big pile of food. They’ve both got big appetites but it’s down to us to make sure they aren’t eating a ridiculous amount!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.