Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See from personal experience I can slightly disagree with you here, high bmi and I had an uncomplicated pregnancy. I went in for my last measuring scan at 38 weeks and one of the midwives/hca was pressuring me to have a sweep, I politely declined as I had done my research and found they only work if your body is ready, (baby wasn’t engaged yet) she said it was policy to do it and I had no choice.

I told her she wasn’t sticking her hand anywhere as I wasn’t comfortable. She tried to tell me it was best for baby if I had a sweep, I asked her why as he was growing perfectly healthily and was growing along his centile, I didn’t want her touching me.
She then said oh you can’t go by what the scans say as they can be incorrect, I ask her why they do bother wasting money on scans if they are not going to accept the results and she had no answer.
She told me 5 times that I had to have one and it resulted in me hysterically sobbing (I partially blame the hormones)
I saw the consultant ten minutes later and he said I didn’t have to have one! She was the most contradictory person I have ever met and made my final weeks awful
Sounds like you just had a crappy midwife x

Reactions: 3
I had two sweeps with my son and it was always my choice. I was asked the question. Had I declined there would’ve been no problem.

I was the same, I only had 1 sweep though at 40 weeks but was given a choice if I wanted it or not. Never had anyone say I had to do something. Sorry you had that experience :(

I do agree with the fact that scans aren't accurate though. They measure my last baby at 40 weeks at 6lbs, 6 day later she when she was born almost 10lb!
And my previous one they wanted to induce me because they were measuring large, born 2 days after they estimated 9lb and was 6lb 4 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Why does she always post pics of her kid eating, I find it odd that she posts so many pics and stories of vesper with food. I genuinely think ferns and her husband have really unhealthy relationships with food and it's rubbed off on her daughter.

Reactions: 5
Urgh I really really used to like feebs but I am close to unfollowing now. I guess her life has changed a lot over the past few years - I found her weight loss journey really inspiring. BLW and “boobin’” less so!

Reactions: 2
I really think she needs to take SW out her name. The only relation she has to SW is being a consultant and that is rarely talked about on her account compared to the other stuff

I feel that she is obsessed with food! Force fed Vesper from 6 months huge meals and now the poor kid looks quite overweight. And size of her ‘bump’ its huge for 3 months pregnant 👀

Reactions: 4
The ‘dinner date’ with Vesper on her stories.....I swear she’s put more on that child’s plate than what she has. She really needs to learn child portion control!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ‘dinner date’ with Vesper on her stories.....I swear she’s put more on that child’s plate than what she has. She really needs to learn child portion control!
But she doesn't need portion control because kids have their own built in portion control
*eye roll*
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.