Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NormaBates

Chatty Member
@Mart0212 well done!!!

He didn't waste any time after leaving the kids mum!!!

And we know he reads here so must have done his head in that we knew his plans before he did 😝😝😝

Good luck Kersty, your gunna need it. With Kirky and his wandering eye 👀

Reactions: 2

Mart0212

All he does is buy stupid amounts of chocolates and perve on women.
The thing is he actually thinks it’s ok to have that much chocolate it’s quite strange. Also his food is terrible it’s literally chips with everything, and thinks that’s ok as it’s “on plan” 🤦🏻‍♂️

stopthescams

Chatty Member
Need trust a bloke who calls a woman Hun and describes something as lush
Some of his taste in music is questionable. It’s almost like he wants the persona of a stereotypical gay guy to lure women in. I say this because from experience Gay bars used to have straight men pretending to be gay to be inappropriate with women. I’m not saying he pretends to be gay but some stereotypical aspects of it he does. It’s weird.

Bellebeau

Hasn’t he been engaged before? On another note the gf has done a heartfelt post ref mental health and I genuinely feel for her as I has had my struggles but he hasn’t responded which is weird as they share each others posts constantly. Especially as he struggles with his anxiety

Apparently
Yeah he was engaged until he lost weight got confident and started. CHeating on her rotten man he is

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Quote tonight “use your haters as stepping stones to get to the top”. Top of what?? How about don’t spend so much of your supermarket wage (not being disrespectful in away way here btw) on so much chocolate and shit and actually spend it on your kids. The bitch in me also makes me think she earns a lot more that him, hence the designer clothes for the kids now
🐸 ☕ you’re absolutely right

Mart0212

The food he has eaten the last couples of days. Yes it’s Christmas and we all over do it but he is something else.

Mart0212

I feel sorry for his other half, she must know he is an absolute perv. Also his diet is terrible, literally chips with everything.

NormaBates

Chatty Member
His food always looks shit. And not appealing at all. Or well presented. His slimming world account is pointless as his food is awful and he doesn't loose weight. He should just have a regular personal account for his kids etc.

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Does Kirky want a medal for doing something nice for his new girlfriend!!?? He's posted like 3 posts saying he surprised her after work and took her to golf 🙄
And "bubs" 🤢🤢🤢

Also bet she's thrilled the little girl is getting I'm bed with them 😳

• Sick
Ohhhhh we have a Kirkie thread 🎊🤔 I was most disappointed when the last one went. Just pulling up my chair 🪑 I loved watching the car crash that is Kirkie and gutted I no no longer follow. I could again but the thought of him smirking into my DM’s makes me feel physically sick.
He's revolting isn't he.

F092E864-46E9-4E70-8466-B93620998142.png

What on earth does a young girl see in this sleaze ball 🤢🤢
And I hate these fucking ‘thanks for the tag’ bullshit posts. No one cares what you’re doing!

• Sick

Mart0212

Sorry, also correct me if I’m wrong isn’t it 15 syncs a day target or 20 if at target. Not 22.5 you ballbag.

supervixxxen

He prob done it with his nails lol they ain’t even cuts no blood just red we can see what type of person he is manipulative narcissistic etc if someone was suicidal and taken pills or cut themselves or walked in front of traffic the last thing in thier minds if they wanted to exit this world would be to capture it and post it online he is a prick lol
He is!! Even deleting his Instagram says a lot, his gf is really pretty, he seems like a liability and a creep