sw_danielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed Danielle for years and have never really thought about her weight loss or lack of. It just goes to show that TL shines a spotlight on the BS that goes on on Instagram... 👏

Reactions: 3
Yes the original comment, and the reply I mentioned have gone! Wish I’d gotten a screenshot of it before it got deleted l
Says it all doesn’t it? Surprised the press hasn’t got hold of some of these Instagram accounts....

Another #AD has gone up. Give me strength lol

Someone has asked her if she is still losing weight. Of course, no answer ... 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I dated a guy briefly last year who lives in the same area as her and they are friends. He has his own sw account and asked for a shout out from her to up his followers. She refused because then everyone would know from his account where she lives (because he’s quite open about where he lives) and she wants to be able to walk around without getting stopped by people. I mean 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dated a guy briefly last year who lives in the same area as her and they are friends. He has his own sw account and asked for a shout out from her to up his followers. She refused because then everyone would know from his account where she lives (because he’s quite open about where he lives) and she wants to be able to walk around without getting stopped by people. I mean 🙄🙄🙄
Lol, oh dear! She’s hiding, wonder why, haha :)

The comment seems to have disappeared now, but another SW account replied to the comment about HP saying she associates herself with him, because she’s just like him! I’m assuming they mean that she’s a bit of a fraud when it comes to weight loss too!
Someone should start a new Instagram account to out the fakes starting with her and harry

Reactions: 2
They won’t care! Several people have said they contacted the papers in regards to jack towers and they weren’t interested which is baffling
That surprises me as both the BBC and Daily Fail reported on JT before he went AWOL with the money. You'd think they'd want to do a follow-up to their original stories 🤷‍♀️ maybe the fake suicide attempt put them off?

Reactions: 4
That surprises me as both the BBC and Daily Fail reported on JT before he went AWOL with the money. You'd think they'd want to do a follow-up to their original stories 🤷‍♀️ maybe the fake suicide attempt put them off?
I am disgusted they haven’t picked up on it! Regardless of the fake mental health card he played, normally newspapers live for this sort of story!!

It’s been 3 weeks of silence...

She’s either too busy eating to post or she’s already gained all her weight back. Of course her bio still says “3 stone down”.

Reactions: 5
It’s been 3 weeks of silence...

She’s either too busy eating to post or she’s already gained all her weight back. Of course her bio still says “3 stone down”.
She was definitely only in it for the freebies. She’s a marketing manager IRL and knows what she’s doing on The Gram. Unfortunately, she’s packed most of her weight back on again so she needs to do a confession before she gets going again. I don’t think anyone would mind, no shame in a gain, but she was too #AD focussed and it’s annoying when they’re on the SW freebie bandwagon when they aren’t losing weight 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.