sw_danielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell has she got over 200k followers?? Dull as duck:sleep:
I like her food but there’s no need for the desserts

Hasn’t posted in 2 days but here’s a AD for jelly which doesn’t really matter because she’s not on plan anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She used to claim that she has lost 4 stone so obviously has been yo yo-ing between 3-4st for almost a year and a half. But the plan works, guys! 🙄

I’ve not seen her post her losses weekly in a very long time.
She got her 3 stone award back before she went on holiday hasn’t said what she put on on holiday and hasn’t posted any losses or gains since.

She got her 3 stone award back before she went on holiday hasn’t said what she put on on holiday and hasn’t posted any losses or gains since.
I do remember on. Post or a story a few months back she said she wasn’t going to be posting weigh in results weekly but come on girl, people follow you as you ‘promote slimming world friendly meals’

Reactions: 2
Such a good point. Maybe if she wasn’t a sugar addict she’d actually lose weight. I mean come on...3 stone is impressive, but she must be piling the weight back on! She could have easily lost another stone at least by now. She posts on her Instagram almost every day, I wonder what her offplan meals look like 🤨
She plays netball too! If she was genuinely leading a healthy lifestyle then along with the exercise she would be losing a steady amount of weight! 3 stone is impressive to have lost but she’s clearly putting it back on, she barely posts consistently these days.

She’s been reading here 😂 she has just been on a massive liking spree and commenting on peoples pictures.. She NEVER does that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been reading here 😂 she has just been on a massive liking spree and commenting on peoples pictures.. She NEVER does that 😂😂😂
Hahahaha! Do you think if we drop enough hints we’ll get a story shout out too? 🤣

Hahahaha! Do you think if we drop enough hints we’ll get a story shout out too? 🤣
Hi danielle 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 If your reading this please stop using the slimming world community to line your pockets. You make brilliant meals but you can’t seem to stick to plan yourself can you? Abit of honesty wouldn’t go a miss.

Reactions: 4
I don’t even follow slimming world but twice now I’ve made one of her pancake recipes and they’ve gone to tit, lumpy mushy messes I’m convinced there’s something dodgy going on in her photos of them 👀

Reactions: 5
I don’t even follow slimming world but twice now I’ve made one of her pancake recipes and they’ve gone to tit, lumpy mushy messes I’m convinced there’s something dodgy going on in her photos of them 👀

I’ve never been able to successfully make the SW friendly pancakes!

I’ve never been able to successfully make the SW friendly pancakes!
I got sucked in to using my hexb for baked oats and they are honestly disgusting regardless of what they all stick on top of them, they are still just eggs and oats 🤮

Reactions: 4
I got sucked in to using my hexb for baked oats and they are honestly disgusting regardless of what they all stick on top of them, they are still just eggs and oats 🤮
I don’t mind the baked oats, I normally drizzle some choc shot on them with fruit, or put some of the skinny mixes flavoured syrups in, and quite like the taste! I don’t get overnight oats - they taste of nothing, they’re cold mushy and vile 🤢

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind the baked oats, I normally drizzle some choc shot on them with fruit, or put some of the skinny mixes flavoured syrups in, and quite like the taste! I don’t get overnight oats - they taste of nothing, they’re cold mushy and vile 🤢
I’ve haven’t made baked oats for a couple of years but they were horrible! I mean there are probably better recipes out there which i hasn’t tried. I’m a big fan of Jordan’s skinny syrups but all the other brands are 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.