Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I used to follow her a year ago but then noticed she didn’t actually look any different in her pictures and being the “queen of desserts” or whatever she is isn’t working very well for her weight loss! And I remember she went off Instagram completely for a week or so before too, I can’t actually remember why exactly but I think it was something along the lines of she couldn’t cope with the pressure of being the perfect person anymore...that’s rather sad to me that you have to lie to be liked! After all that I had to unfollow, as it all made me realise she wasn’t actually losing weight anymore! And she’s a friend of Harry prickards so that’s also a no go 😂
Harold has someone that likes him, other than his nan?!.😲

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Affilation

She looks so chunky and big in real life. I think she tries to dress like her thinner friends and it doesn’t work as she looks bigger. She’s used hurting her foot to excuse her weight gain and been deceitful by not sharing she’s gaining. One of the most followed pages yet she’s bigger than ever 😅
She is the most followed I think and what she’s doing is just as bad as harry and the rest

MadGal

VIP Member
She doesn’t lose any weight because she’s addicted to sugar! It’s not healthy to have a massive pudding the way she does every single day! She’s not broken any habits to healthily lose the weight! I know she works out the Syns to be the daily allowance but realistically when you’re squirting things like cream out you can’t work that out accurately! She never uses her Syns in a healthy way or reduces them!

Personally I can’t see why she has so many followers she’s one of the driest accounts on there! She seems like such a boring person I couldn’t see her ever doing anything ‘fun’ lol! I could fall asleep listening to her drone on about what she’s brought from the shops to cook for her and her mommy 💤 💤

Julie87uk

It’s been 3 weeks of silence...

She’s either too busy eating to post or she’s already gained all her weight back. Of course her bio still says “3 stone down”.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed (without sounding rude🙈) that Danielle looks like she’s put on weight and not losing it?
She’s put a bout a stone on this year. She still lives with her parents, she’s just lazy. If you’ve got that many followers you need accountability and explain your weight loss. If your no longer loosing weight then she should say so and close the page down for a while until she can stop eating those puds 😂

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Yes!! I’ve noticed that - she lost 4st years ago and has put a lot of it back on again. Of course, she’s on the JD seasoning bandwagon and everything is an AD. I’ve commented before and pulled her up on her lack of weight loss but any comments that don’t blow smoke up her ass, she deletes. Her followers miraculously shoot up at the end of every month too, around pay day 😂

And she’s only ever had one job, she works with mummy, been there since she was 15 😆

She posted a picture in The Shard a month or so ago and I honestly thought it was a before photo. She’s a good looking girl but why people call her an inspiration is absolutely beyond me, she is a big girl and doesn’t lose any weight.

Yes - she’s getting bigger and bigger yet she gets thousands of likes and people say what an inspiration she is. I am genuinely baffled.

She lives and works with her mummy. Proper mummy’s girl 🤣

She hasn’t lost any weight for a long long time and she knows it, hence why she’s now hiding and only popping up to get the ADS in for a quick buck. If you scroll down her grid you can see how slim she got - she lost 4 stone - but she has piled a load of it back on again.

Peterborough X
Do you know her personally? It sounds like you do 😂

• Haha

yelnats

I don’t even follow slimming world but twice now I’ve made one of her pancake recipes and they’ve gone to shit, lumpy mushy messes I’m convinced there’s something dodgy going on in her photos of them 👀

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
And to think she's the most followed SW influencer on Instagram... honestly it's baffling. I don't actually have any strong feelings on her either way (she seems harmless enough) but she's certainly not inspirational or particularly original.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
No she has never lived with her boyfriend. Always at home with her mum
I don’t understand why she has so many followers. She’s so boring and dull, has such a unrealistic teenager life, living with mummy who cooks her meals even though she’s nearly 30. Has been sneaky about her weight gain and just posts greedy food posts.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Imagine having “sw” in your Instagram handle but not losing anything for 3 years.
She looks so chunky and big in real life. I think she tries to dress like her thinner friends and it doesn’t work as she looks bigger. She’s used hurting her foot to excuse her weight gain and been deceitful by not sharing she’s gaining. One of the most followed pages yet she’s bigger than ever 😅

Reactions: 4

Julie87uk

She doesn’t lose any weight because she’s addicted to sugar! It’s not healthy to have a massive pudding the way she does every single day! She’s not broken any habits to healthily lose the weight! I know she works out the Syns to be the daily allowance but realistically when you’re squirting things like cream out you can’t work that out accurately! She never uses her Syns in a healthy way or reduces them!

Personally I can’t see why she has so many followers she’s one of the driest accounts on there! She seems like such a boring person I couldn’t see her ever doing anything ‘fun’ lol! I could fall asleep listening to her drone on about what she’s brought from the shops to cook for her and her mommy 💤 💤
Such a good point. Maybe if she wasn’t a sugar addict she’d actually lose weight. I mean come on...3 stone is impressive, but she must be piling the weight back on! She could have easily lost another stone at least by now. She posts on her Instagram almost every day, I wonder what her offplan meals look like 🤨

frustrated

No point to all the nice looking Slimming World friendly food she posts though if it ultimately makes you put on weight - kind of the opposite of what her account is supposed to me about!

Ohwell

I don’t mind her page so much but she seems like she has no personality, like I could go days or even weeks without looking at her page and could easily forget about it.
I’m finding it really hard to find inspirational SW accounts these days & have unfollowed so many recently

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Hahahaha! Do you think if we drop enough hints we’ll get a story shout out too? 🤣
Hi danielle 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 If your reading this please stop using the slimming world community to line your pockets. You make brilliant meals but you can’t seem to stick to plan yourself can you? Abit of honesty wouldn’t go a miss.