Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Our wannabe princess says she lost weight after little Rome trip, perfect opportunity to disclose where she’s at with her supposed weight loss journey.
Full of shit again

Reactions: 4

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She turned me off with her boiling eggs in her kettle and saying how amazing it was as a life hack 🤢

Plus, shes another liar - clearly yo-yoing but forgetting to mention it.

• Sick
Danielle, I used to think amazing food ideas, wish I could 1. Have the time 2. Have the patience and 3. Lose weight eating that much

in theory she cooks for likes and loses fuck all weight🤷

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
The only reason she seems well off is because she still lives with her mummy. Has a boyfriend but he won’t move in with her.

String Man

VIP Member
They won’t care! Several people have said they contacted the papers in regards to jack towers and they weren’t interested which is baffling
That surprises me as both the BBC and Daily Fail reported on JT before he went AWOL with the money. You'd think they'd want to do a follow-up to their original stories 🤷‍♀️ maybe the fake suicide attempt put them off?

MrsB76

Chatty Member
I’ll be honest, I’m pretty good at the pancakes and bakes oats 🙈 I normally get 8 decent sized ones. I do prefer SW pancakes, but I hate how she makes out like they are her invention.

Leelee93

Chatty Member
I’ve never been able to successfully make the SW friendly pancakes!
I got sucked in to using my hexb for baked oats and they are honestly disgusting regardless of what they all stick on top of them, they are still just eggs and oats 🤮

fedupwithlies

I genuinely thought she lived with her boyfriend the way she went on about tidying the house and (when I did follow) decorating for Christmas etc etc..she definitely didn’t make me feel like she was living with her mother! Another reason I don’t like these big accounts now, you just don’t know what even is the truth?!

Reactions: 3

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Also she comes across stuck up, I’ve messaged her before and she didn’t reply, I’m sure she gets a lot of messages but still if it was PP or seasoning related she would have replied and she doesn’t even reply to comments

I’ve noticed that she seems to pick and choose who she reply’s to, I’ve messaged her before and been completely ignored!

She does come across as a bit ‘up herself’ I’ve not been watching her stories recently as she does grate on me at times, she does seem to yo-yo a lot with staying on plan too!

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I thought the same. How is she so popular??
I think a lot are brought and a lot are BOT accounts so not real accounts. I also think a lot of people who struggle with weight and eating are so excited to see a slimming account with big calorific but low syn treats as Slimming world doesnt take into account calories

Leelee93

Chatty Member
I mentioned this on another thread. She never likes or comments on other peoples pages.. normally just a select few. Never congratulations anyone on getting to target, no well done for weekly loses.. nothing!!!

Ohnonotagain

Another who's bought her followers and for someone with nearly 240,000 followers only 1000\2000 like her stuff. So less than 1%

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I mentioned this on another thread. She never likes or comments on other peoples pages.. normally just a select few. Never congratulations anyone on getting to target, no well done for weekly loses.. nothing!!!
Bet she’s jealous. All the followers and still pissing about with the same stone. She looked so big in that red dress from the other day. Needs to address her gain, move on and be straight or delete her instagram

Leelee93

Chatty Member
How the hell has she got over 200k followers?? Dull as fuck:sleep:
I like her food but there’s no need for the desserts

Hasn’t posted in 2 days but here’s a AD for jelly which doesn’t really matter because she’s not on plan anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
She’s put a bout a stone on this year. She still lives with her parents, she’s just lazy. If you’ve got that many followers you need accountability and explain your weight loss. If your no longer loosing weight then she should say so and close the page down for a while until she can stop eating those puds 😂
Clearly she can't survive without the dollar from those lucrative 10 Cal Jelly and Elmlea sponsorships 🙄