SW Target Kathryn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit quiet on here, wonder why? (Too soon?)People being caught out on another level! Not to state the obvious or kick anyone while they are getting shafted but I always think you are going to talk tit about people you either have to be ok standing behind it in public or lock your identity up tight enough that you are not getting unmasked 🤷‍♀️ I mean fair play, Kathryn.
No need to talk about her since she’s now private, I would only pass comment on people who choose to display and open their lives on social media. I followed her from the SlimmingWorld years I have no interest in adding her now she’s private, therefore no reason to pass further comments.
People left clues as to who there were, I don’t agree in how’s she’s outed them (witch hunt style) I don’t agree in anyone contacting friends family / People they know or work places and that works both ways.
Like I wouldn’t message or comment on people’s social media who I didn’t like, I don’t follow them I don’t care that much to message anyone as that goes why beyond what this page is.

Reactions: 1
No need to talk about her since she’s now private, I would only pass comment on people who choose to display and open their lives on social media. I followed her from the SlimmingWorld years I have no interest in adding her now she’s private, therefore no reason to pass further comments.
People left clues as to who there were, I don’t agree in how’s she’s outed them (witch hunt style) I don’t agree in anyone contacting friends family / People they know or work places and that works both ways.
Like I wouldn’t message or comment on people’s social media who I didn’t like, I don’t follow them I don’t care that much to message anyone as that goes why beyond what this page is.
Looks like you were next……
2174BE82-C7E1-43A9-8417-583941E770EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww man - she punted me and blocked me. I told her who I was to save her the trouble 🤷‍♀️. I do honestly feel bad that she’s so upset, and told her that. I honestly only came on to get the link for her wedding registry 😂 Seemingly only one person with multiple accounts on here, commenting the majority of the tit about her as different people, that’s a bit full on and a bit 🤔- can’t really defend myself though cause I’ve been on here reading and letting folk know who’s getting hunted - so I’m out and blocked - fair play!