SW Target Kathryn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I had to check the date there to see if it was an April fools joke 😂😂. Soooo bizarre.

Reactions: 2
Based on this do we reckon he knew about the vegas trip before hand l?she said it was a surprise. You can’t just get married legally on a whim there you still need to get a licence. Total convenience marriage omg, I thought she said if you owned property you could stay there legally too?
I’d be so sad if I were her family like what’s the point of the big do in SA if you’re just gonna elope, loses all sense of occasion.

Reactions: 4
Based on this do we reckon he knew about the vegas trip before hand l?she said it was a surprise. You can’t just get married legally on a whim there you still need to get a licence. Total convenience marriage omg, I thought she said if you owned property you could stay there legally too?
I’d be so sad if I were her family like what’s the point of the big do in SA if you’re just gonna elope, loses all sense of occasion.
That’s if the property is in her name … I don’t believe a word she says - why would she leave caymen start a new relationship in UK allowing your ex to stay living in your home with potentially a new partner. She talks such crap it’s hard to know what’s true and what’s wishful thinking

That’s a good point. She did still have a lot of stuff there when she went back in October though. I thought she went back to the uk for an extended visit and then the pandemic changed her plans, or that’s what I gathered from her chaotic posts from around then.
James no1 better have done a prenup

How long are we guessing until she is pregnant? Lol
I thought this but then I really think she won’t want to disrupt her wedding party aesthetic with a bump. Plus the body dysmorphia she claims she doesn’t have and the loss of the baby from before which was never covered in any depth, I don’t mean she owes anyone the tragedy story but I don’t recall an announcement or her being in a relationship at that point but I could be wrong

Reactions: 1
That vegas wedding outfit makes her look like a 2 Bob tart in my opinion - too short, too trashy & hooker shoes 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God why does she dress up and pretend she’s about 16 years old thinking she’s cute? It’s so embarrassing. She looks old enough to be his grandmother!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It just feels a bit rushed

October last year still upset over the ex, then a trip to the cayman in November and meets up with the original James and then gets engaged to him in December
Doesn’t see him again until now and marries him
Wtf ??

Reactions: 5
Did I imagine it or did she do a story the other day about being overwhelmed with recent life changes? She has been very quiet!

She’s just feeling overwhelmed having no job and going on so many holidays - it’s clearly exhausting

Reactions: 3
It’s very strange how quiet she is being I bet it’s killing her not posting how perfect her life is….OR NOT!