SW Target Kathryn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s too sick to do anything, conveniently after her potential sham marriage. Most brides can’t stop posting about their weddings like omg can’t believe it was a week ago, they’ve been married a month now and she’s barely done anything. I wonder what is wrong with her, maybe all the travel has caught up to her. Bet she’ll post once she’s in Bahamas!

Seems very lost ,things definitely not as perfect as the thought it would be. Would the Bahamas not make it a bit easier to recover from a cold , chill and relax like in a hotel ?!

Reactions: 1
For all her foibles, I do feel for her. Imagine she’s emotionally overwhelmed and that she’s probably been quite lost for a long time, clutching onto surgeries, birkins and old flames to try and find solid ground.

Very open of her to bare her life like she is - she’s definitely living an extreme example of a drifting life, but am sure a lot of people can relate. Hope she finds a kind of happiness - I find her very entertaining (almost like a reality show) but I don’t particularly feel great watching someone quite obviously floundering.

Reactions: 4
This woman is psycho! She’s left the Bahamas and left James (her hubby there) been sick in bed now is flying back out to him?? Like WTF ???what planet is she on? She’s insane!

What on earth is going on?? She had less than 24 at home and is on her way back as she "miraculously" feels better?? 🙄

I think she saw her arse over something and stormed off back to cayman, where she doesn't even want to be!! 🤣

What on earth is going on?? She had less than 24 at home and is on her way back as she "miraculously" feels better?? 🙄

I think she saw her arse over something and stormed off back to cayman, where she doesn't even want to be!! 🤣
Yep! I think they had a massive row and he's now grovelled so she's gone running back. Also love how she said it wasn't an expensive flight but you could see the $500+ price in the corner of the screenshot. That's expensive if it's just "one island over"!

I think Kathryn is the perfect example of you can have everything, yet still have nothing.

She has "the love of her life", a seemingly endless pot of money, the time to do whatever she pleases with no restrictions or responsibilities holding her back. A huge bunch of friends and family (you don't book out 2 resorts for a huge wedding if you've got no friends), she has access to medical treatments, she's lost weight and fits in with the conventional societal ideal of being petite and thin, she's dripping in designer clothes, fancy cars, a home on a paradise island, a holiday in the Bahamas, a month after her wedding to the man she loves and spent however long in Disney getting married with a HUGE wedding ahead of her that will have cost more than i will earn in my life time...

She has the time, the money, the opportunity to build a lovely life for herself. It's sad that she is so desperately unhappy with the life she has and feels she has to lie about everything.
She flaunts her perfect life but also says how she hates the Island. Look at this paradise that none of you will ever see, you wouldn't like it anyway.
Look at my perfect husband, don't you dare question our relationship, but I'm finding seeing him for the first time in 6 months on our wedding day hard work.

I think Kathryn is the perfect example of you can have everything, yet still have nothing.

She has "the love of her life", a seemingly endless pot of money, the time to do whatever she pleases with no restrictions or responsibilities holding her back. A huge bunch of friends and family (you don't book out 2 resorts for a huge wedding if you've got no friends), she has access to medical treatments, she's lost weight and fits in with the conventional societal ideal of being petite and thin, she's dripping in designer clothes, fancy cars, a home on a paradise island, a holiday in the Bahamas, a month after her wedding to the man she loves and spent however long in Disney getting married with a HUGE wedding ahead of her that will have cost more than i will earn in my life time...

She has the time, the money, the opportunity to build a lovely life for herself. It's sad that she is so desperately unhappy with the life she has and feels she has to lie about everything.
She flaunts her perfect life but also says how she hates the Island. Look at this paradise that none of you will ever see, you wouldn't like it anyway.
Look at my perfect husband, don't you dare question our relationship, but I'm finding seeing him for the first time in 6 months on our wedding day hard work.
Nail on the head.
I think she’s sort of forgotten that happiness is a state of mind and sure in some respects it’s good she’s showing that actually life is up and down, but she’s still being somewhat measured. I do actually hope it all works out for them, I have a feeling in 12months time it won’t be.
She obviously needs to feel control to be happy and there’s not a lot she can control currently it seems!

Anyone else notice she stated on her 2nd to last post, James taking her to the Bahamas for her birthday but then on her stories the other day she said he had meetings anyway so didn't matter than she was leaving?!?!

Also her post this morning about that account that was 'abusing' her, but then asking her followers to send her abuse back?!! Bizzareeeee woman!

I think she must have access to this thread in some Capacity. Doxxing is not a good thing, I thought it was a be kind world now

Ditto - no interest in doxxing or even alluding to any member’s real identity here but is she talking about this thread? Or is there another Kathryn snark thread elsewhere? Anyone have the info?

She’s made her account private now, I wasn’t a follower before and now I shan’t request. I wonder why, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was reported for her recent stories!

Do you think the only reason they got married is because he wants to come over and live in the UK and eventually they’re both going to come back say they weren’t happy out there and then end up getting divorced and him go in his own way in the UK and she doing her own thing xxx

Bit quiet on here, wonder why? (Too soon?)People being caught out on another level! Not to state the obvious or kick anyone while they are getting shafted but I always think you are going to talk tit about people you either have to be ok standing behind it in public or lock your identity up tight enough that you are not getting unmasked 🤷‍♀️ I mean fair play, Kathryn.

Bit quiet on here, wonder why? (Too soon?)People being caught out on another level! Not to state the obvious or kick anyone while they are getting shafted but I always think you are going to talk tit about people you either have to be ok standing behind it in public or lock your identity up tight enough that you are not getting unmasked 🤷‍♀️ I mean fair play, Kathryn.
What else has happened, were more people called out? I did see the other woman set her account to private too