Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is that comment in context wasn't even that bad! if someone had said that to me Id have just thought 'f off you sad twit' and blocked them.
Exactly. And why is she going on about gaslighting? It was a couple of rude comments that were below the belt. That’s unpleasant, but how is that gaslighting or manipulative?

Reactions: 9
I agree with calling people out for bad behaviour, but hardly anyone would have noticed the comment if she hadn't drawn attention to it. Now everyone knows. One single childish comment. It must have really, really hit a nerve with her.

Reactions: 16
Has she ever talked about why the Bossy store stopped with one hoodie!? Just watched the hoodie release video and she mentions there being many other releases coming, but they just..... didn't. I guess there's a limited market for cropped hoodies with 'bossy' written in a font associated with neo nazis but she seemed genuinely excited about the project.

Screenshot_20220612-074916_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220612-074958_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Has she ever talked about why the Bossy store stopped with one hoodie!? Just watched the hoodie release video and she mentions there being many other releases coming, but they just..... didn't. I guess there's a limited market for cropped hoodies with 'bossy' written in a font associated with neo nazis but she seemed genuinely excited about the project.

View attachment 1336875
View attachment 1336877
I feel like it was never spoken of again. How long ago was this? I’d forgotten about it. She looks so healthy facially! 😳

Reactions: 3
Shes acting like doing your blush like this is new or HB did it first?? 😂 who else thinks she gets fixated on people from time to time? It was Ariana Grande now it Hailey Bieber. She re designs herself around these people 🙄
And wasn’t there a zoe Kravitz stage as well, round the time big little lies came out andSuz got all of those hand / finger tattoos

• Haha
Shes acting like doing your blush like this is new or HB did it first?? 😂 who else thinks she gets fixated on people from time to time? It was Ariana Grande now it Hailey Bieber. She re designs herself around these people 🙄
Yes she does and for a thirty year old, I find it a tad odd!

Reactions: 4
She has no personality so, just adopts one from whoever is popular at that moment.

Ohh hon 😂😂😂

If my friend showed up in this for brunch, I’d tell her to only come back when she no longer looks like a Bratz doll.

786EF83E-0D6E-4929-8ACF-FAB20219AE9A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What’s with her voice in TikTok’s???? Does she think she has a sexy and alluring voice? It’s cringe AF 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Given how weirdly dark orange her face is, I would have expected to see her use a bucket of Ronseal Woodstain for makeup rather than all that gifted Charlotte Tilbury.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeez if you thought 'so cute' was annoying wait until you keep hearing her 'let me live' comment😬 so annoying and she is STILL harping on about the comments. Get over it love innocent people are dying in a war and you are moaning about ONE pathetic comment! READ THE bleeping ROOM!🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.