Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I started watching her video, because I normally find them quiet relaxing as background noise.

However after 10 minutes of her rambling on about all the products she uses to self tan and why she chooses them, I couldn't take it anymore. Not only do I think you don't need so many products to fake tan (I don't know anything about fake tanning though), it felt so superficial. Even more than usual. The Roe decision in the US really saddened (and I don't even live there). Meanwhile she is giving us a super detailed description of her fake tan process. I don't expect Suzie to give any insight on these matters, but for 'the boss babe' that she is, she could have at least mentioned it.
Absolutely!

Reactions: 2

szn-123

That reel for Copenhagen is her most embarrassing yet!! 😂
She doesn’t own it, really doesn’t know how to. She needs to take inspo from Noorie Ana on her reels, same vibe but 1000 times better

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Not in my world 😂. I think there are certain places here where mainly young girls really dress up to go out at night in dresses and heels with bare legs in the midst of a freezing British winter. 🥶 ❄
Yep, but not a day look like the cropped shirt / lace bralet monstrosity. I have seen men in sliders/flip flops teamed with shorts skulking around the supermarket in November. It's quite a sight to behold. Perhaps these guys are Sue's new muse?

poopettemetis

VIP Member
All right, friends. I’m going in…

- rambles about makeup
- can’t decide what hairstyle she wants to do one of the days she’s in London
- lots of so cute
- drags Lauren designer shopping with her. question: can Laura even afford designer stuff with what Sue pays her or does she get Sue’s cast offs?
- COFFEE MONTAGE!
- MAKE UP MONTAGES!
She bought herself a Dior Saddle Bag 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1

sorrahabera

I literally don’t know anyone who’s desperate to get married. It’s not normal now is it? 🙏🏻

I would never write something like that, however I still think she asks for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
hmmm I don’t think anyone asks to get bullied on the internet. Yes, she is annoying but just because I am being someone on the internet I don’t ask for the public shaming or anything like that. Your comment “I think she asks for it”reminds Me of all the times men have told me that “I ask for catcalling or sexual harassment” just because I want to wear a miniskirt or a top that shows my cleavage. Idk, no personal attack to you whatsoever, I just don’t agree with it.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Do you think the tea she made on stories was Smooth Move tea?!

She really needs to stop with the “I have to fix the insane amount of X I ate this weekend”. Young girls (and let’s be real, gals our age) will see that and feel really bad about what they ate.
What even was that? Just watched it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha