Suzi Bonaldi #6 Her engagement ring is a lab grown diamond, our condolence to poor Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, pray tell, is a bridal wardrobe?!

Perhaps just an excuse to buy more unnecessary clothes and aff link them?

It seems that she ordered a bunch of dresses paid for by the brands she is working with on a couple of bridal related shoots. So those dresses she tried on are for the shoots only, one of which is for the shoes she “designing”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good god!
Was it me or was she slightly manic in the latest vlog? Her lips? 🤢🤢

She has been extra manic ever since the engagement & wedding prep began. Her bridal era, if you will. Lol.

That dress with the weird pelvic cut in is so unflattering…and kind of tacky and makes her look shorter

• Sick
Reactions: 9
WTF is that dress? Looks like a leotard over palazzo pants.

She really has no idea how to dress for her size or buy flattering clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Walking around her house with a matcha in her hand, hun you are WAY late to the game with that 🤣 . She is like a teenager jumping on any latest trend, embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh great, a spring/summer haul. Just what we need in the UK where the temperature has barely hit double figures all month and it’s rained single every day 🥶🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The most bizarre thing she said in this video is that she just realised that lifestyle is a major factor for her clothing/ outfit choices. Girl. Where have you been?

IMG_5263.jpeg

Why cant she just own it that she has nothing better to film and shill and flog other than shopping items?

• Haha
Oh great, a spring/summer haul. Just what we need in the UK where the temperature has barely hit double figures all month and it’s rained single every day 🥶🙄
She had some work done to her face/mouth/teeth. She looks like a different person in those thumb nails. Or. Maybe she edited her face to oblivion in editing. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She had some work done to her face/mouth/teeth. She looks like a different person in those thumb nails. Or. Maybe she edited her face to oblivion in editing. 🤷🏾‍♀️
She’s definitely had her lips filled in the past and reckons she hasn’t for ages??!! Something’s gone very wrong! She’s also had dentistry work but they’re almost too perfect and they’re HUGE!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest haul. She comes across so juvenile like she’s some giddy 18 year old not someone in their 30’s. She’s really not mature enough to be getting married 😳

• Heart
The most bizarre thing she said in this video is that she just realised that lifestyle is a major factor for her clothing/ outfit choices. Girl. Where have you been?

View attachment 2903740

Why cant she just own it that she has nothing better to film and shill and flog other than shopping items?
"I just realized that when you pick an outfit that you have to consider your lifestyle."

Tell me you don't have a job without telling me you don't have a job 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet another haul. I have to skip through so much of her trying to justify all these purchases that she'll wear once and then sell on. The low rise jeans are LAUGHABLE. Just because you're skinny doesn't mean they look good, Sue. She's also 30+ and saying something is "too corporate girlie" 🤢 She's grasping so desperately to Gen Z that she just comes off as so clownish.

Reactions: 6