Suzi Bonaldi #6 Her engagement ring is a lab grown diamond, our condolence to poor Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok her spring haul is really silly.
I get that they have to buy new things to shill and link… but even her own reasoning for getting this or that denim is so stale and illogical, buying more cardigans like she doesnt already own the same ones..: and that leather trench just looks really ridiculous on her.

she is running out of ideas (along with vocabulary) for her content..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IMG_4862.jpeg

I feel like this is the dream wardrobe background that Suze wants to have but for now she has this:

IMG_4863.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
^Don't know about the wardrobe but that still image certainly demonstrates the point that was made right above - her lips are looking all sorts of wonky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but this is not how to dress if you're on the shorter side. Funnily enough, she says the coat doesn't give her "cosplaying Keanu Reeves in Matrix" vibes, when that's EXACTLY the vibe it gives.

In addition to being way too long, it's such a straight stiff shape - a long coat would at least need to be somewhat flowy and fluid if you're not aiming to look like a gothic pillar of doom sticking out from a pair of UGGs.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 23.29.06.png
Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 23.27.23.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry but this is not how to dress if you're on the shorter side. Funnily enough, she says the coat doesn't give her "cosplaying Keanu Reeves in Matrix" vibes, when that's EXACTLY the vibe it gives.

In addition to being way too long, it's such a straight stiff shape - a long coat would at least need to be somewhat flowy and fluid if you're not aiming to look like a gothic pillar of doom sticking out from a pair of UGGs.

View attachment 2868108View attachment 2868109
I laughed my head off when I saw this. How can she possibly think it looks nice? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2868108View attachment 2868109
and this horrible thing is in her spring haul… why? More like halloween costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are all her expensive bags on top of her wardrobes gathering dust and getting discoloured?

Reactions: 7
The hotel in Marbella ‘invited’ them to stay. Shouldn’t she have ‘Ad’ in her YouTube vlog title then and all of her Instagram posts about it?

Reactions: 7