Suzi Bonaldi #6 Her engagement ring is a lab grown diamond, our condolence to poor Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hotel in Marbella ‘invited’ them to stay. Shouldn’t she have ‘Ad’ in her YouTube vlog title then and all of her Instagram posts about it?

I think cos she wasnt paid $$$ to post the YT vid, so she thinks declaring that it is a free stay will suffice.

Also, how many pieces of swimsuit/ handbag/ evening dresses options she needs for this brief vacay where she just walks from the room to the resort restaurant to eat?
Even for the sake of content she looks kinda silly all dressed up (and I dont mind in an effortlessly chic way) to have dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She literally gets a whole new wardrobe for every single trip. Doesn't matter if it's 2 days or 7 days. A whole new bunch of fast fashion crap 😳 How is she not embarrassed? Plus, this is not done by someone who is supposedly paying for their own weddingS.
---
I think cos she wasnt paid $$$ to post the YT vid, so she thinks declaring that it is a free stay will suffice.

Also, how many pieces of swimsuit/ handbag/ evening dresses options she needs for this brief vacay where she just walks from the room to the resort restaurant to eat?
Even for the sake of content she looks kinda silly all dressed up (and I dont mind in an effortlessly chic way) to have dinner.
She's always woefully overdressed wherever she goes!
---
Also, were they the only people at the resort? Every time she showed it, the place looked empty.
---
She literally gets a whole new wardrobe for every single trip. Doesn't matter if it's 2 days or 7 days. A whole new bunch of fast fashion crap 😳 How is she not embarrassed? Plus, this is not done by someone who is supposedly paying for their own weddingS.
---

She's always woefully overdressed wherever she goes!
---
Also, were they the only people at the resort? Every time she showed it, the place looked empty.

ETA: just got to the second morning breakfast and there's a few old people in the background lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
God, she loves herself. She looks grimy to me! 🤢🤢
I wish she'd talk about her breast implants or at least disclose them when shilling bikinis or bras.
---
Sorry but this is not how to dress if you're on the shorter side. Funnily enough, she says the coat doesn't give her "cosplaying Keanu Reeves in Matrix" vibes, when that's EXACTLY the vibe it gives.

In addition to being way too long, it's such a straight stiff shape - a long coat would at least need to be somewhat flowy and fluid if you're not aiming to look like a gothic pillar of doom sticking out from a pair of UGGs.

View attachment 2868108View attachment 2868109
Gothic pillar of Doom! 💀

Reactions: 6
She lied to Ryan and told him she had meetings all day instead of getting a bridal makeup trial done.

She's getting her wedding day makeup done by Charlotte Tilbury so that's that #ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She lied to Ryan and told him she had meetings all day instead of getting a bridal makeup trial done.

She's getting her wedding day makeup done by Charlotte Tilbury so that's that #ad.
Ahh knew there was a reason she has been gushing about CT makeup for the last couple of months.

I still cant believe the silliness of her whole secrecy over the makeup and “lying” to Ryan.

If I am one of the audience in her panel, and I started googling or viewing her content while she is speaking (with the mic!!!! she went on abt the mic lolll) I think I will start laughing and walk out of the room. I mean who can take her seriously as a person to be speaking about her job on some Google / Loreal panel?

Poor girl making matcha her personality is just fking pathetic.

Is rather entertaining watching her make a fool of herself in these vlogs, and being such a wannabe.

What is so “NDA” abt her makeup anyway, what kind of super unique look is she going to pull off, it will just be a “classic bridal look” for Suze. For sure. But no, we cannot be shown. 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I still cant believe the silliness of her whole secrecy over the makeup and “lying” to Ryan.

If I am one of the audience in her panel, and I started googling or viewing her content while she is speaking (with the mic!!!! she went on abt the mic lolll) I think I will start laughing and walk out of the room. I mean who can take her seriously as a person to be speaking about her job on some Google / Loreal panel?

Poor girl making matcha her personality is just fking pathetic.

Is rather entertaining watching her make a fool of herself in these vlogs, and being such a wannabe.

What is so “NDA” abt her makeup anyway, what kind of super unique look is she going to pull off, it will just be a “classic bridal look” for Suze. For sure. But no, we cannot be shown. 😂😂
She’s an affected moron. She talks and acts like she’s 15.

• Haha
That ‘lying’ nonsense is for no other purpose than for her being able to include it as a clickbait vlog title 🥱🙄

• Haha
Seriously more shopping?? What even is a bridal wardrobe??

I hvnt watch the video yet.
Popping the screenshot here cos who knows, she will change the thumbnail and video title again 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Seriously more shopping?? What even is a bridal wardrobe??

I hvnt watch the video yet.
Popping the screenshot here cos who knows, she will change the thumbnail and video title again 😂😂
I’m a sucker for wedding content but how many dresses does she actually need for her wedding? This is getting ridiculous 🙄

What, pray tell, is a bridal wardrobe?!

Perhaps just an excuse to buy more unnecessary clothes and aff link them?

• Haha