Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
View attachment 370453

I’m not the bubble police, but something confuses me about the bubble she has with her mum and step dad. She alludes to the fact that her step dad is disabled, and they shop for him etc...yet I’m sure I’ve also seen her saying that he does things/collects/shops or whatever for them. So, who cares for who? It’s very strange.
Also...sending them to school isn’t sending them to ‘childcare’
Teachers aren’t babysitters or childminders 🙄
She really, really thinks so little of teachers doesn’t she. They may not be frontline staff but the majority teachers are working their arses off to ensure that their pupils are safe and looked after in such a difficult time. The fact she’s done a whole post about “childcare” (fuck you, Susie) and then said she doesn’t know how nhs staff keep going? How about all staff who are facing incredibly difficult situations here? I know 2 primary teachers who have clinically vulnerable families but still work so hard in and out of school to ensure their little people are ok, putting themselves and their families at risk. She really is just such a cunt.

These posts made me so sicky, she’s so disgustingly gushing. I assume she only means the able bodied, white British born NHS workers and teachers.
This.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I actually don’t think she’s only talking about HG for sympathy, I think she believes she’s doing women an important service by being so open about it.

Of course to believe that you would also have to believe that you were an important and influential person that could make a huge difference to people’s lives simply by existing. And she’s not really any of those things but I am pretty sure she thinks she is.

It’s not a sympathy thing it’s an ego thing.
It is totally an ego thing. “Look at me. Poor me. I’m so sick. I’m crying.” Where’s my violin? 🎻

Working tirelessly to help support and educate women suffering HG. Boloney.

If only she put as much effort in apologising and educating herself about her public racist and ableist views.

• Heart
THE FUCKING DISRESPECT!! They literally document every fucking second of their day yet complain about a program marking Nelson Mandela's life on the day of his passing. Fucking joke. No one gives a flying shit about your opinions (Greg Rutherford and Susie Verrill), you uneducated racist twats. My Dad took me to see Nelson Mandela's speech in Amsterdam shortly after his release, I remember sitting on his shoulders! I'm so enraged by these tweets. They think they're too cool to acknowledge/mourn Mandela. They literally thought it was a bandwagon not a significant historical event.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Well those with mental health issues were not on her list of minorities attacked via tweets, so at least he's got them covered now. What a knob.

• Wow

Oliviabob

Susie: We don’t celebrate Valentine’s

Greg: Does Valentine’s post on IG

She’s such a try hard. She wants to somehow mark herself out as alternative or different. You’re just a normal mum, Susie. Sorry!

• Haha

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
I find it so weird how they both hate nelson Mandela so much 😂, did they meet on ihatenelsonmandela.com/forum ?

• Haha
  • Wow

weeweegie

VIP Member
I’ve heard Jameela Jamil talk on this aswell, and she doesn’t even have kids. I reckon Susie fancies herself a bit like her (both are complete twats).

I’ve got a son and it bugs me no end that (according to internet nobodies like Susie) how he behaves later in life is all down to his mum. Of course I’m doing my absolute best to raise a boy who is respectful of everyone and all the things you should be doing to be a good parent. But it feels a bit off to blame the mum for any bad thing he may do. Isn’t that misogyny in action?? Where are the dads here? And society as a whole? Sorry I’m getting in to a big debate here but why does Susie think she’s exempt from this scrutiny? Ugh she’s the worst.

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
She's just awful. Its no wonder she has no friends. She's a mean girl.
It baffles me that the ppl she went to school with are nurses, doctors, teachers and chefs.
Then here she is.
Shopping, afflinking and mooching after Gregler Bing. Who isn't even a proper celebrity

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I mean at no point have I been jealous of their yearly trip to Arizona and that’s all she seems to lust after
Even now, at the tail end of a really crappy year, I have no desire to hop on a plane to Arizona. I mean it might be the most wonderful place on earth but Susie manages to make it look so BLAND. It’s a far cry from her shagging rugby player days.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Jesus wept she just gets worse.

sorry Susie but dressing your boys in “genderless” leggings, letting them run riot and putting no boundaries in place is not the magical recipe for not growing a psycho rapist murderer. It’s not as simple as give young boys lots of cuddles and then there will never be predatory males in society. Fuck sake.

She needs to learn to keep her bloody mouth firmly shut on serious, emotive, complex issues like these. Her ridiculous input is neither relevant nor wanted.

Firstly, if those pictures are professional then Jesus Christ they are absolutely terrible. Genuinely looks like Rex took them with an old iPhone.

Secondly, have just been reading the congratulatory messages. So many of those “influencers” have actively taken part in BLM, have actively spoken out against ableist and other derogatory terms/called out racism in other influencers yet still are supporting her and following her. Practice what you preach. Especially people like the_playful_den, she is so preachy and judgemental about everything! Don’t understand how Susie has got some kind of shield over her that means she’s above these kind of things.

Peachesplease

I only occasionally have a look at Susan's insta since I unfollowed, just to see if she is still a bitch but I've managed to catch her 'you only see 3% of my life', woe is me shite. Just the racist 3% then is it? Not forgetting the 3% that likes to make jokes about disabled children. Or was that just banter/taken out of context/said in jest?? God, she is just a horrible horrible person.

weeweegie

VIP Member
It was Susie that I found out about CH off. She was revelling in it for sure. What a stupid bitch, so hypocritical given her Twitter comments!! 🙄

Reactions: 16

Cup of tea and a scroll

I don’t follow her anymore but why is she now blurring out the kids faces? Now she’s not getting lucrative family ads like Regatta and no point peddling them out to the highest has she decided they may as well have privacy? I’ve not followed since the racism exposure. Also why does the younger one now have long hair and wear pink, is this something he wants or is there her trying to be a cool woke mum
They got deaths threats ‘apparently’. She seems to have bounced right back from it though and doesnt seem overly worried anymore funnily enough.
yes he wears pink and the other one wears make up because shes so cool and edgy as a mum.
But the new baby wont be wearing pink because she cant stand pink baby clothes.
God id be exhausted if i tried as hard as her to mould my kids into being ‘alternative’. The girl cant wear pink but the boys absolutely must. Its all very 2018 alternative. Id believe it more if they had the odd bit thrown in but when its EVERYTHING and you’re the one buying for them its pretty obvious how contrived it is.
Yes also no more family campaigns for them im afraid. She still tries super hard to tag brands hoping they will notice but i think the savvy ones she wants already know what shes about so shes flogging a dead horse.

Reactions: 16