Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She can’t take an hour out of her super busy schedule to have an iron transfer as recommended by her doctor?
She’s just attention seeking again and trying to imply that her pregnancy is just the most stressful complex pregnancy in the entire world ever..... so boring. Like someone earlier said, she’s sure telling us a fuck load about this bloody pregnancy for someone who claimed they wouldn’t be sharing anything about it publicly....

Reactions: 12

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I hadnt seen it but i have now. Gross. Really keeping this pregnancy private and hidden🙄 also he congratulated her for ‘working’ through the pregnancy. Im not entirely sure what work he thinks she’s done but iv seen a sling give away and a 2 year old benefit collab
Even she had an actual job and continued working while pregnant - isn’t this what millions of women do, all over the world? I appreciate Susie struggles with HG but most women in that situation don’t have a choice, and have to keep working. Greg really is blinded by his own stupidity, isn’t he?

weeweegie

VIP Member
I can’t believe the audacity of her posts and stories at the moment. Considering she insulted anyone who wasn’t like her (privileged and white), now she is desperately trying to be woke and inclusive.

and definitely pregnant.
Neither can I. It makes me feel a bit 🤢 tbh. Fake wokeness is worse than actual wokeness.

I think I know why she pushes the ‘my son is so different, he had long hair when he was younger, doesn’t wear ‘typical boy’ clothes, likes make up and barbie‘ thing. It’s because in the insta world of fake wokeness you cannot just be white. She feels she’s needs to have an ‘edge’ to be special and having a (so called only by her) gender non conforming child gives her that. Because without a ‘thing’ they are just a very well off, privileged white family. Nothing wrong with that of course but it’s not ‘cool’ is it? And if there’s one thing Susan craves it is being cool and unique 🙄🙄🙄🙄

chnandlerbong

I knew she wouldn't be happy about the schools going back 🙄 I know all kids are different & some are going to have anxiety about going back but I think with kids as young as M & R it is verrry telling that they both don't want to go back at all. I think that says a lot about how Susie's attitude to school/nursery has rubbed off on those boys. Even before the lockdowns they never seemed to have any friends just each other, susie & Greg. They've been living in a bubble their whole lives!

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
“We had a long chat in the garden about all the places we want to visit”

It breaks me that she makes out she is this ‘wanderlust’ nomadic influencer, who’s feed would normally be filled with jet set trips around the globe.

You go to Arizona, a desert, once a year. You took your kid out of school to go to Switzerland for your boyfriend to film a TV thing. Calm down, Judith Chalmers.

Just another way to remind other people that they are slightly more privileged.

She literally doesn't gaf that thousands of kids are on school meals or live in council accommodation.

She's dedicated her life ot shopping for endlessly trendy wellington boots and reminding her two boys they can do anything they like.

She is awful.

“We had a long chat in the garden about all the places we want to visit”

It breaks me that she makes out she is this ‘wanderlust’ nomadic influencer, who’s feed would normally be filled with jet set trips around the globe.

You go to Arizona, a desert, once a year. You took your kid out of school to go to Switzerland for your boyfriend to film a TV thing. Calm down, Judith Chalmers.

Just another way to remind other people that they are slightly more privileged.

She literally doesn't gaf that thousands of kids are on school meals or live in council accommodation.

She's dedicated her life ot shopping for endlessly trendy wellington boots and reminding her two boys they can do anything they like.

She is awful.

Oops sorry did not mean to double post

Last edited:

Kvothe

I wonder what heinous middle names we’ll get with this one. Chicken tender? Big Mac? Astronomy? She does like long words.

• Haha

Cup of tea and a scroll

I actually feel incredibly sorry for her after this evening’s post...

“I never document my bump enough”, does she realise that documenting it means she can take photos and they *just* stay in her camera roll, private to her and her family... she doesn’t HAVE to post them to Instagram?!

The pregnancy they’ll be keeping private but this week have shared ‘health scares’ about and now naked bump pictures. Does she realise there are people who fetishise images like that?!

She is totally addicted to social media and the serotonin she gets from the likes.
Absolutely this. It’s like if it’s not on instagram it didnt happen? Same way she was ‘hiding away’ during the worst of her HG but lo and behold managed to film enough content for a fairly long video throughout it. I do think HG looks awful btw so you gotta be pretty dedicated to film all of that.

A pregnant Susie posted on her Gorilla Enclosure blog a few years back accusing people who discuss their bad birth experiences of being liars, over exaggerating "drama queens", who should keep scare stories to themselves as they are "scaring other women just for the hell of it".... a couple of months after that blog post, Susie shared her horrific Milo birth story (on the same blog)....

Both blog posts will still be on the blog archive. The first post I mentioned is sarcastically entitled "everyone loves a horror story" and then a few months later, the post "my birth story"
Unbelievable!!!
And yet.....believable!

• Haha

Cup of tea and a scroll

He basically said they wont be there to eat the chicken over the next few days🤦‍♀️😂 they want to be aloof and private but actually they havnt got that luxury as their platform isnt big enough and they crave the attention and adoration.
also opening a book on the name. Got good odds on jovie and rusty with ‘go jetter’ as a middle name picked by the boys😂

• Haha

jessicarrr

I think they would definitely do a newborn photoshoot with a magazine if it was offered - their income must have taken a real hit this year (racism, no presenting jobs for Greg, etc) plus the costly renovations. However she was SO negative about the Hello shoot in the past, I can't imagine any magazines lining up to offer the same!

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Hi Susan! Thanks for addressing the comments here about whether you're still suffering from hg. I mean, you are THE ONLY WOMAN ever to have been pregnant, had a hard time, had hg, taken meds etc etc. Nice to know you take on board our queries. Now, any news on you dealing with the racism? Still working through that one???

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I can’t believe the audacity of her posts and stories at the moment. Considering she insulted anyone who wasn’t like her (privileged and white), now she is desperately trying to be woke and inclusive.

and definitely pregnant.

Yeah but Frankie’s famous for doing something. Susie has a lowish number of followers and has made a living out of blagging free shit off the back of being a washed up Olympians girlfriend. No skills, no qualities to stand out. Other than racism. But yes, I bet she’s massively jealous.

I’m not sure anyone winds me up on Instagram like she does, how can she pick these fights and do all the criticising after what she done. I hate she’s got away with it.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
3111888B-ED48-42E0-A772-201A31126C19.png

I’m not the bubble police, but something confuses me about the bubble she has with her mum and step dad. She alludes to the fact that her step dad is disabled, and they shop for him etc...yet I’m sure I’ve also seen her saying that he does things/collects/shops or whatever for them. So, who cares for who? It’s very strange.
Also...sending them to school isn’t sending them to ‘childcare’
Teachers aren’t babysitters or childminders 🙄

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I think whats off about the photo is the awkwardness. Gregler Bing looks desperately trying to be positive.
Susan looks uncomfortable and bitter.
She's gonna take half his earnings when they eventually marry and divorce and they both know it 😅
She'll of course then be the first person to get married (in a generic desert on trend situ) & then be the first ever to divorce, move on and co parent.

I can feel the smug posts on the horizon 🙄

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
We totally called it yonks ago team, well done! Been waiting for this announcement. She’ll be over the moon at having a girl and will go from being an expert ‘boy mum’ to an expert ‘girl mum’. Can’t wait 🙄

• Haha

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Agree! She always puts (like she did with the nursery) ‘no shade here’ but all she is doing with these posts is throwing shade in the most public way possible. I bet the other mums of those boys in his class love her - way to integrate yourself and be friendly with the parents of his friends.
I can confirm literally everyone hates her.

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
Did you message M&S via FB? I’m going to complain about the Mother’s Day gifts for wealthy influencers too. It takes the piss!
I really really hate seeing wealthy celebs showing off the free stuff they get sent. When you hear their glee at getting a box full of expensive make up or whatever. You just think, you can easily afford that! It’s nothing to you so why are you getting it for free?? Arghhh it annoys me no end. Give it to a normal person struggling to make ends meet. Or at least the wealthy celeb should have the decency to do a giveaway? Rather than rubbing it in and saying ‘ohhhh I can’t wait to use this’ 😡