Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched Greg’s stories. Has she trapped him in that chicken coop?!

His absolute denial, refusal to mention what happened and jazz hands, happy chicken talk is almost sinister with how at odds with reality it is.

Is he one of those gaslighty men who don’t consider it lying if they never told you something major, because you never asked?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the honest answer is that a lot of (white) people don’t give a tit. Confronting racism in all its forms and accepting that it’s not just a case of being a KKK supporter, that racism exists in “harmless jokes” and bias that they secretly know is there but pretend they haven’t noticed is just too exhausting. White folk esp middle class ones get to continue living their lives while doing a little token effort now and then but prefer to close the door on the BLM stuff when it starts interrupting their daily flow. IMHO.
You’re so right. Thank you for this

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the honest answer is that a lot of (white) people don’t give a tit. Confronting racism in all its forms and accepting that it’s not just a case of being a KKK supporter, that racism exists in “harmless jokes” and bias that they secretly know is there but pretend they haven’t noticed is just too exhausting. White folk esp middle class ones get to continue living their lives while doing a little token effort now and then but prefer to close the door on the BLM stuff when it starts interrupting their daily flow. IMHO.
I think this is it. Also that because it was ‘old tweets’, it fits the narrative that racism isn’t a thing in the UK anymore *facepalm*

Thread #4 suggestion:

Forget that Susie’s tweets are racist, ableist & full of hate, because here comes Greg with another chick update.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Greg has turned off the comments on his latest post! Must have been struggling to keep up with ‘delete + block’ amongst all the inane chicken worship 😆 🐓

She was arrogant and cruel a few months ago! I can’t remember the context but someone dared to DM her about the boys safety I think and she went to town on the lady, was really nasty on her stories! I’m sure it’s documented in the first thread? She’s a nasty piece of work.
Even before all this I did notice the tone of her stories just changed. Can’t put my finger on it. I agree, in that time I saw blatant undertones (and some not to subtle) of bitchyness in the last year.

Is he one of those gaslighty men who don’t consider it lying if they never told you something major, because you never asked?!
Susie’s deleted everything pertaining to her racist, ableist spite except the non-apology video which she’s buried with a ‘...’ title and no subtitling so no one can screenshot. These are the tweets she claimed she wanted to own and learn from and wanted to facilitate open discussion about. Now if anyone dares mention them they are deleted, cleansed, blocked. It’s like 1984.

Greg’s full refusal to acknowledge anything happened and to continue being jolly Greg with with chicken is hideous. Especially the part where he said the reason he didn’t post for a week was because he was digging trenches for his ‘rear orangery’.

This is gaslighting. They are gaslighting us.

Reactions: 25
Greg has turned off the comments on his latest post! Must have been struggling to keep up with ‘delete + block’ amongst all the inane chicken worship 😆 🐓

She was arrogant and cruel a few months ago! I can’t remember the context but someone dared to DM her about the boys safety I think and she went to town on the lady, was really nasty on her stories! I’m sure it’s documented in the first thread? She’s a nasty piece of work.
Was this the comment she made about rose wine? Someone who’s username was something to do with rose wine sent her a message about the boys - possibly because she was letting them run around barefoot or allowing them to play on the builders equipment- I can’t remember- anyway she made a sly dig about it and then was like “oh yeah, and rose wine is bleeping tit” or words to that effect......

she’s a total dick.

Reactions: 14
Was this the comment she made about rose wine? Someone who’s username was something to do with rose wine sent her a message about the boys - possibly because she was letting them run around barefoot or allowing them to play on the builders equipment- I can’t remember- anyway she made a sly dig about it and then was like “oh yeah, and rose wine is bleeping tit” or words to that effect......

she’s a total dick.
I think they messaged her about the boys playing on the digger in the garden and it being dangerous. She came back with some response about Rex not really caring about risk assessments and health and safety procedures or something along those lines if I remember correctly. But yes, it was something to do with Rose wine in their user name, and yes she (Susie) was a dick about it... shock!!

Reactions: 4

she’s a total dick.
I remember that! And I only drink Rose, so SV can bugger off!

Reactions: 1
Just putting it out there that just because you follow someone online doesn't mean you agree with them, or even like them. How many of you are still following Susie? Particularly now she's private.. all the other Insta girls are probably just as intrigued as we are by what Susie will post next and won't want to miss it. Doesn't mean they support her opinions or that they don't support BLM like they claim. (Although I appreciate some of them likely *are* hypocrites). We're all just nosey!

I'm still following her. I had to come on here to find out what happened after her apology story! It's all been so well hidden hasn't it 🙄. I commented on one of Greg's 'squares' saying he needs to broach the subject and it was kept up for maybe an hour before deleted.

Reactions: 3
A few years back I went to a Pregnant then Screwed live event. Lots of these Instamums were talking on panels etc. As usual Anna Whitehouse (Mother Pukka) was the most articulate and useful (flex appeal) in my opinion. However I digress. SV chaired a panel (think Candice B was on it too) and the whole time she was talking/asking questions she was chewing gum. I thought it was really unprofessional. Didn't know much about her at the time and wouldn't spend my money on such an event these days but I thought she could show the audience (and panel) more respect by ditching the gum.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell Vas from TOWIE. He is calling out racists on his social media.
Don’t understand how she’s been able to get away with this!

Reactions: 8
Just putting it out there that just because you follow someone online doesn't mean you agree with them, or even like them. How many of you are still following Susie? Particularly now she's private.. all the other Insta girls are probably just as intrigued as we are by what Susie will post next and won't want to miss it. Doesn't mean they support her opinions or that they don't support BLM like they claim. (Although I appreciate some of them likely *are* hypocrites). We're all just nosey!
I still follow her because I just enjoy seeing how much she’s trying to forget what happened and trying to be a do gooder sharing charity posts etc... I’m determined to watch her fail

Reactions: 6
She’s posted a Father’s Day tribute to Greg today And in 54 mins there’s only 12 comments. Someone is deleted fast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.