Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sick and tired of the entitlement towards influencers. They don't HAVE to do it for a living ffs- Greg is an Olympic long jumper and could quite easily make a fairly decent living training. It doesn't bring the shine and gleam of fame though does it?
And they might *shock horror* have to buy their kids leggings themselves!
There's a godamn pandemic happening, she can get a bleeping job if need be doing something less glam/more effort. We don't owe a racist anything-least of all our money-to keep them better off than of us.
I'm a nurse - if I tweeted what she had, I'd be hauled up infront of the nmc and likely lose my job. Would you come on here for me and fight for me to keep my £40k income coming in so my kids don't get affected?
Sorry that my post seems to have angered you so much. That wasn't my intention. But in answer to your question, no I wouldn't defend you if you'd said those things, however I would possibly defend your partner if he also ended up losing his job/income due to your behaviour. I'd feel bad for your kids who were going to suffer in many ways because of your behaviour. And not just because of the lack of money, I can't imagine their house is a nice place to be at the minute, even without the gaping dangerous hole in the floor. I was merely stating that it makes me feel uncomfortable to think that there are people seemingly getting very gleeful about the prospect of adding yet more flames to the already treacherous fire they've got burning.

Reactions: 19
Apparently he's a pro on family finances, sure they'll be fine
The irony of this one being that Greg was defrauded by his agent because he had no idea what was going on with his finances.

I'm so sick and tired of the entitlement towards influencers. They don't HAVE to do it for a living ffs- Greg is an Olympic long jumper and could quite easily make a fairly decent living training. It doesn't bring the shine and gleam of fame though does it?
And they might *shock horror* have to buy their kids leggings themselves!
There's a godamn pandemic happening, she can get a bleeping job if need be doing something less glam/more effort. We don't owe a racist anything-least of all our money-to keep them better off than of us.

I'm a nurse - if I tweeted what she had, I'd be hauled up infront of the nmc and likely lose my job. Would you come on here for me and fight for me to keep my £40k income coming in so my kids don't get affected?
This, all of this.

Being an ‘influencer’ is not a career. They haven’t studied for it, there’s been apprenticeship scheme or lengthy uni course and exams. These women are selling their kids. We all have to feed and clothe our children, but most of us are doing it through such cheap ways. They are not ‘working hard to create content’, they’re being gift free stuff and taking photos of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The silence from the rest of the pyramid participants is deafening. IN the words of Delia, LETS BE 'AVING YA. WHERE ARE YA??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry that my post seems to have angered you so much. That wasn't my intention. But in answer to your question, no I wouldn't defend you if you'd said those things, however I would possibly defend your partner if he also ended up losing his job/income due to your behaviour. I'd feel bad for your kids who were going to suffer in many ways because of your behaviour. And not just because of the lack of money, I can't imagine their house is a nice place to be at the minute, even without the gaping dangerous hole in the floor. I was merely stating that it makes me feel uncomfortable to think that there are people seemingly getting very gleeful about the prospect of adding yet more flames to the already treacherous fire they've got burning.
I don’t think anyone is gleeful, but rather want to see this abhorrent behaviour have consequences as it would for anyone working in the real world. Teachers & others in similar safeguarding roles can lose their jobs by something called disqualification by association even if they have themselves done nothing wrong, or by posting inappropriately on their private social media, and the latter applies to pretty much every job I can think of in this day and age. What Susie posted was way beyond a casual comment that could be interpreted as racist; her comments were out and out racist, ableist, fatphobic - I could go on. She MET Greg on Twitter. He saw these. He did not call her out or ask her to remove them and thus far has pretended nothing has happened rather than addressing the issue. He is complicit in this also.
At the end of the day she was not a naive teenager making offhand remarks to her friends in private when she posted these comments; she was a mid-twenties woman living in London and posting them on a public Twitter which already had thousands of followers. In the real world actions have consequences.
As others have pointed out, there are many other ways to make a living that do not include exploiting your sporting success to flog absolutely anything on social media/hanging off your Olympian boyfriend. She could join the rest of us and get an actual job.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Don't worry Suse. We're not angry.

Instead of living a life for social media, maybe now's the time to focus on your family.
You can still get married
So what if it doesn't feature in a glossy magazine.
Take the time to concentrate on you, Greg and making your home life a happier place
With it being happier it will infiltrate and you'll become a better , nicer , kinder person

Love starts at home.
Your children are watching. They are listening .

Take care.
And I genuinely mean this XXX

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So Hannah Gale has resurfaced to say she’s deleting and going offline, washed her hands with the online world etc.
Wonder if Susie will pop up and follow suit?

Reactions: 6
Ew. Just ew.

did anyone call her out on this via insta before she shut down her account?
I did, she messaged me back within minutes (I am black so maybe she felt like she should). I suggested she make some large donations to organisations that were really doing the works. She just said I’m sorry, I changed, that’s not who I am anymore. I went back to screenshot it and she’d already deleted her account.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone is gleeful, but rather want to see this abhorrent behaviour have consequences as it would for anyone working in the real world. Teachers & others in similar safeguarding roles can lose their jobs by something called disqualification by association even if they have themselves done nothing wrong, or by posting inappropriately on their private social media, and the latter applies to pretty much every job I can think of in this day and age. What Susie posted was way beyond a casual comment that could be interpreted as racist; her comments were out and out racist, ableist, fatphobic - I could go on. She MET Greg on Twitter. He saw these. He did not call her out or ask her to remove them and thus far has pretended nothing has happened rather than addressing the issue. He is complicit in this also.
At the end of the day she was not a naive teenager making offhand remarks to her friends in private when she posted these comments; she was a mid-twenties woman living in London and posting them on a public Twitter which already had thousands of followers. In the real world actions have consequences.
As others have pointed out, there are many other ways to make a living that do not include exploiting your sporting success to flog absolutely anything on social media/hanging off your Olympian boyfriend. She could join the rest of us and get an actual job.

I was going to respond but you have put it so much better than I could. Please save your sympathy for the minorities she's directed her venom at. Neither of them work... Get a job & stop relying on exploiting your children.

Boo hoo Susie Q you'll have to buy your own pretentious kids clothes and Gousto boxes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So Hannah Gale has resurfaced to say she’s deleting and going offline, washed her hands with the online world etc.
Wonder if Susie will pop up and follow suit?
I’ve read Hannah’s stories and in summary she’s blaming trolls and Tattle for forcing her to go offline for good.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I didn't mean anything personal in my response to you. It's to the whole situation. My husband has worked for his very seperate career himself, but if we suddenly set up a family focused social media career together... Then no, I wouldnt expect you to defend him as well!
Because that is what they've done. Greg had a successful career, and now....Well i have no idea, but it's not work, and they as a family, have to accept that they have made errors which BOTH of them have to be accountable for.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One post of Susie's I find quite strange is the one where she says she doesn't want BNP literature put through her letterbox but then seems to think it's ok to dehumanise Romanian people. How can you virtue signal and be xenophobic in the same post, I don't know how you square that in your own mind.
Cognitive dissonance

Reactions: 3
See here’s the thing mumfluencers / influencer whatever you’re want to call your silly, entitled selves. And most of you ARE ENTITLED.

When you have large followings & clueless, moral-less PR companies serving you, you forget that in your rise to glorious insta fame you are asking people to spend their money & support you or your brands / families, you need to be able to back every single word you say up.

Because at some point you are going to trip and very spectacularly fall, just like ol racist pants SV, and alll the others before her and all the rest that will follow her.

If you choose to affiliate yourselves with a brand you better do your homework & make sure they don’t have crappy principles or fund questionable people or organisations.
And the same goes for people.
Because if you don’t make the effort to know before you sign an agreement or endorse someone then you better be sure someone else will put the work in for you and then was the £1000 cheque really worth it?

There are literally a million examples.

Who was it doing paid ads by a big baby formula brand that turned out to be supplying formula to refugee camps & then making them buy it after the campaign was over? (Something among those lines - I need to find the article) I want to say Candice Braithwaite? I could be wrong?

I follow all of them. I can’t help it. I need to see them for what they are and after a while it’s all so transparent. You just have to pay attention.

Aren’t they interested to KNOW ? Or is it really just about the biggest cheque for as little work as possible ?

Do they really think each other are cool ?
Is it a ‘coolness’ thing?
Is that really it ?
Would they think each other were as cool if they didn’t have many followers ? Or weren’t even on Instagram ?

Unlikely.

How about doing some charity work ? (That you don’t get paid to post).

Because often the real charities working the hardest are a much smaller organisations who don’t have big PR / Marketing budgets.

Oh no, that means actually doing something selfless for someone else. And that’s not what these people are about is it?

Susie went ahead and set up that fundraiser for someone she didn’t know at all and people donated in the thousands.

Was that a publicity stunt for likes aswell?

Another box checked for being a do-gooder.
Or maybe two boxes ticked ? Charity work AND just a great gal?

The problem there is, that girl is surrounded by controversy and is known for her lies & deceit. (And by the way Tattle admin you are making it much worse that you don’t allow her to be discussed because it raises suspicions & causes people to ask even more questions so you’re actually not doing her any favours).

She ended up with £50,000 in her back pocket off the back of Susie and she is one of the most morally questionable people on Instagram.

She has taken peoples money on the initial pretence that she needs it for medical needs / support for her child but it’s now just common knowledge that she is spending it on holidays & herself.
Because if she is asked about her new designer bag/glasses/flipflops/clothes/hottub she cries troll & witch hunt & bully, all whilst being one herself & (both) Susies back her up and say listen guys she can spend it on whatever she wants, and so she does.

Is that what Instagram is for ?

That seems ridiculous.

We are at fault. We follow them and talk about them & make them even more famous !

Most of them haven’t even met each other !

So many people have been left red faced following that fundraiser, many even applied for refunds. How did THAT not make the dailymail ?

She talked only a few weeks ago about booking another holiday as soon as she can and mentioned Barbados. How nice !
Someone asked her again about something she had said not long ago & she posted a screenshot of her name on her stories & called her a ‘bitchy little bleep’.

Can’t help but wonder if all those people who voted her for the Mother & Baby awards are wishing they hadn’t.

Not to mention Dove Baby. They must also be frantically trying to find the PR genius who thought she was a good choice and find out what they were smoking that day .

Does anyone really KNOW her ?

Who has met her ?

Other than the lady who’s name she sprawled all over her stories & told everyone to go & unfollow her all because she had questioned her lies & the other senmum who helped her in Dubai last year who she pretended didn’t, does anyone else actually know her ?

She gets upset when people see through her rubbish and comes out swinging.

It’s extremely immature.

She forgets almost ALL of her lies & has tripped herself up on countless occasions.
I’m sure she’s sweating wondering when tattle will finally allow her name to be mentioned though because that is one big can of worms.
It just takes a tiny tiny little bit of digging & actually paying attention to see them.
Just like all of them in fact. There are only very few of these big accounts who’s reputations are in tact.

Oh and this is the same woman who was selling hand sanitiser via amazon at the height of a pandemic.... #aff #swipeup

I’m not sure what kind of person does that...
One that can not be discussed on Tattle though....

Susie Vile should have checked her out before endorsing and supporting her so publically like that.

Also Susie Bluesy ?

That one is disappointing. I’ve followed her for a long time and she’s one of the few accounts I really respect.
Some (all) of those tweets are hard to read but some of them were hurtful to a community that you often speak ‘for’.
Did you know about the tweets before now?
does it matter less because youwere Friends?
Those tweets matter to a lot of people.
You can’t pick and chose when is a good time to be anti racist/ableist/gay/etc etc.
Why are people so afraid of speaking out against bad behaviour though ?

You can’t half do it you have to either stand up for what’s right or not - just don’t pretend to.
Style me Sunday ?

Also at the height of the pandemic she had an article come out in some mag, or she was on the cover or something.

She posted saying I’m so gutted that people aren’t going to get to see this because of the current climate but if you can sneak down to the shops pls buy this magazine I’m on the cover... etc etc

When we had all just been told to stay in to save lives and people were dropping dead all over the country. Timing. Priorities.

She was also at the heart of the Aldi fiasco - I’m going to pretend to be poor for a month...

Seriously how much are these cheques for ?

Do they get them drunk before asking them to sign ?

The performance posting this last 10 days has been off the charts. I couldn’t believe my eyes - I have never wanted to take my phone & run it over more.

So so transparent - Just all reposting from each other.

BLM but we’re all starting by ‘Doing the work at home’. Ok well that’s convenient because we can’t see into your weird little lives so that’s probably a lie too.

I digress.

None of them do their homework.
They throw up their posts and get thousands of likes and that’s ALL THEY WANT.
Can we start making people who deserve it Insta-famous ?
Some better people ?
Genuine, sincere, HONEST.

Because MOD did what she did but seriously there’s a bunch of them all lined up who IMO are even WORSE, trying to cover up their nasty real selves & hoping their big accounts will be so swamped with love that people won’t notice.

And HI HONEYS I HOPE YOU’RE ALL READING THIS.
People are watching you.
Your every move, every lie, every contradiction, every time you ignore something or fail to speak out, highlighting your alliances & where your priorities lie, screen shotting your words & photos.
And guess what ?
Even if you delete them now or think that stories are up only for 24 hours you should know that someone somewhere has already likely screenshot it & is just waiting to pull you up.

You are not elite.
Nor are you exempt from the rules of human decency and people have had ENOUGH.
Absolutely bleeping love this . 95% absolute scammers .. some might have started out okay but when the money starts rolling in so does the selling of children ( abuse in my eyes ) and the lies and bullshit.

Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed he’s been deleting comments sharpish!
Seems to be the new plan of action: silence and censor anyone who speaks up. I noticed on Twitter a couple of people mentioned it but the tweets have subsequently been deleted. Hopefully it will all blow over so he can go back to being jolly Greg with his cartoon voice chick updates.

Reactions: 8
Their priority right now must be to protect Greg's earning potential at all costs. She has deleted everything and can vanish into obscurity as she doesnt appear to be very well known in her own right. He is keeping silent and deleting like mad whatever comments he's getting. If the Daily Fail etc never pick this up, and he keeps quiet long enough, will they "get away" with it?? MoDs detractors came after FoD big time, still are, but Greg appears more likeable than Simon Hooper could ever hope to be and has legit achievements under his belt (having 4 daughters and monetizing their childhoods is definitely NOT the same as being a high achieving sportsman).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.