Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candice is still following her

Reactions: 1
I’m really confused by your response.
You can call out influencers for grabbing money but I can’t? Susie’s story is all about the brand, damage the brand, damage the money making it’s that simple.

How have I showcased bullying by saying the same as you? Who do you think is being bullied, you or her?

Reactions: 16
Soooo, susie says horrendous things in her (not so distant past) and is now receiving death threats?? For her and her family?? I unfollowed before she deleted so havent watched the stories. However, if she is receiving threats, why would you come back?? Also, be interesting to see who unfollows her and "speaks out" about unfollowing...

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she had the audacity to come back and with that reply. Mind blowing.

Reactions: 7
Wow - that was not an apology. Talk about centring yourself. She shouldn’t have even mentioned why she came off IG and the crap excuses- this should have been about apologising PROFUSELY to every group that she targeted with her hate speech, saying that she wants to put it right and then apologising again for being a scum human being. That robotic script did nothing but tell us how shit things have been for her since the tweets surfaced. She’s beyond vile.

Reactions: 10
@Charlotteep have you read the tweets she posted?
This isnt just about racism, she’s a hypocrite.
Posting offensive tweets about disabled children and then spearheading a fundraiser for one. She hasn’t learnt. She hasn’t grown. She’s a spoilt self absorbed girl child who needs to grow up and stop with the passive aggressive victim playing.

Reactions: 16
As soon as you become ‘devils advocate’ for racists, you need to have a serious look at yourself. Her ‘apology’ was passive aggressive and insincere. She isn’t sorry. She’s sorry she was caught. This is all arse covering for future earning potential. I’m not sure what your agenda is here but you’re clearly very tone deaf to what the root issues are here and I can’t see what your

..... point if you’re not in some way connected to Susan.

Reactions: 22
If you look, I never once argued against what you said about that so I’m confused by yours. I even liked and responded to your post response to say I understood EXACTLY what you were saying RE her just pushing for more money for frickin leggings so you going on my profile, screen shotting something inoffensive id said another thread and posting here to try and personally attack/prove a point that didn’t need to be made was just a shitty unnecessary move.

Reactions: 5
Thanking people who have been polite and kind to her. Yep, like you were with MOD. Do fuck off, you self-serving, racist, ableist, fat-phobic scum.
Yep it’s different when the witch hunt is pointing at you and being endorsed by you, she really enjoyed the MOD downfall.

Reactions: 12
Desperately insidious last point about George Floyd not being perfect. What's that got to do with anything? I grew up in a midsomer murders village and I'm not a racist.

Reactions: 12
Candice is still following her
When I searched it came up susie was still following her, but candice wasn't in her followers list? I think there is some cookie delay though, as some searches say noandro is still following her, but others say she isn't, and her IG post tonight implies she's not wanting to follow

Reactions: 2
Beautiful written. I hope of all the things on here, she reads this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It is really easy to see what members are posting, it’s not a witch hunt just a simple click. I was curious about your posting history because your defence of Susie is so detailed and frankly confusing.
I clicked on your profile because everyone has the opportunity to report a poster if they think they are here to shit stir. I was genuinely surprised that you had posted on other threads, especially the hypocrisy of saying other influencers are all about the money and Susie isn’t. I didn’t report you, just asked you why you think others are about the money but Susie isn’t.

Have you seen all the tweets you are defending?

Reactions: 10
Worst thing she could have done is post those stories. No apology, seeking sympathy, offering justifications and no embarrassment. Like a child being forced to apologise and it's just offensive. If you don't mean it, I'd rather you didn't bother.

I always thought she was a pompous twat when she started talking about being a 'traveller' having only, as far as I could tell, been to Arizona. She thinks too much of herself for me.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.