Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a fb stalker, but GI Fletcher also still a Facebook friend - as was Steph from don’t buy me flowers.
oh! I just rechecked - so weeslice has taken herself off her fb friends. Not sure if she’s reading this and got the heads up, but I’m glad. The hypocrisy has pissed me off so much about this! (Her friends has gone down by 3 people, I could still see all the others mentioned though!)

What’s Gi’s fb? Might have a wee stalk too😂
😂😂 I don’t even have Facebook as I came off ages ago, but you can see Susie Verrill has an open friends list and GF is listed. Go have a stalk, make me feel more normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've jumped over here from Brummy Mummy thread. Wow. Just wow. This woman is vile. Thanks for sharing the tweets. She needs to be exposed

Reactions: 6
Can someone catch me up? Also can’t find the MOD tweets that Susie posted either?
MODs posts are found if you google it, there are loads of articles. She didn’t tweet she made an account up on here and wrote on it ‘anonymously‘.

Susies tweets are at the end of thread one and the start of thread 2, some are at the beginning of this thread. If you go back you will find them.

Reactions: 6
Just goes to show money can buy you over priced kids leggings but it can’t but you class or ethics. I feel like this lockdown is bringing karmic retribution in a big way. If she tries to re emerge I hope everyone remembers what she did and comments on everything. I just will not believe an ‘I’ve changed’ sob story narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
oh! I just rechecked - so weeslice has taken herself off her fb friends. Not sure if she’s reading this and got the heads up, but I’m glad. The hypocrisy has pissed me off so much about this! (Her friends has gone down by 3 people, I could still see all the others mentioned though!)

😂😂 I don’t even have Facebook as I came off ages ago, but you can see Susie Verrill has an open friends list and GF is listed. Go have a stalk, make me feel more normal 😂
Just had my stalk... interesting some of her friends hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Caroline Hirons said anything... not like her to be quiet, they’re still Facebook friends

• Heart
Reactions: 5
GLEAM / Suz, Feel like we are doing ALL the work for you on this one. Facebook privacy settings are an absolute no-brainier. You’re literally following this feed with your mop and bucket 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Doesn’t the mention of her kid ‘screaming for chocolate brioche’ just make her sound like even more of a twit?

I don’t have kids though, so correct me if that’s what they all do!
Mine literally did do that today actually (age4) . Then came swanning back into the room in sunglasses and holding an open brolly, telling me "I'm gonna leave this house, I've had it UP TO HERE"

So I'm not too sure that my parenting is going any better over here to be honest 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.