Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the gleam team were far too active on this thread to underestimate the power of Tattle receipts šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Greg must have known about all of this though, and posted a few derogatory things himself in relation to Nelson Mandela. Think he was annoyed that the memorial coverage was interfering with something he wanted to watch?!
And since this has all come out, he hasnā€™t condemned it in any way. Makes him just as bad, in my opinion.
Totally agree with you, which is why Iā€™m so shocked! My liking for him as gone now hence his lack of condemnation of her and her words. Would be very sad to hear he shares her views

Reactions: 2
Heā€™s in a tricky one alright but I donā€™t see him making a statement about the mother of his children.

Reactions: 5
But by staying quiet, he becomes complicit, which surely will have an impact on him work-wise?
Thing is, besides this thread, and some super vague references on a handful of lesser known insta accounts, that disappeared in 24 hours anyway; who else knows?!
Sheā€™s been dropped by a few companies who have been contacted directly, and obviously her insta is not active, but I canā€™t see this has affected him yet, if it ever will.

I think she will be (or already has been) dropped / silenced in order to protect Greg, as he is the ā€˜nameā€™ and money maker in this relationship.

By saying anything at all, Greg will publicise her inexcusable behaviour. By staying silent those who know will forever think heā€™s a prick, but it will disappear quickly.

This really hasnā€™t gone very public.

Which is a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Exactly itā€™s a storm in an insta-teacup. I mean sheā€™s fucked her own job but, again, insta-teacup - just shows how small this tit really is.

Reactions: 12
Would like to apologise for wondering about the ex SIL in previous thread. Totally right that we shouldnā€™t be discussing and I wonā€™t mention it further. My initial point was not about what is or was going on in that young womanā€™s life and her marriage troubles, but just me thinking GR and SV might well assume they are Billy Big Bollocks enough to require newcomers to sign NDAs about their lives. Cos heā€™s an Olympian innit!
Same- wonā€™t mention further!

Reactions: 3
If I was Greg Iā€™d just put ā€œme and suze have been dicks. No excuses. Taking full responsibility, taking a bit of time to educate ourselves and do better for our kids.ā€
then gtf off the internet forever

If I was Greg Iā€™d just put ā€œme and suze have been dicks. No excuses. Taking full responsibility, taking a bit of time to educate ourselves and do better for our kids.ā€
then gtf off the internet forever
Or would this just make people wonder what the hell he is talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was a little baffled by why the Duggan tweets had been included until I got to the last bit of them.

Reactions: 1
Has Gi Fletcher said anything yet? I think they were buddies, she definitely appeared on the happy mum, happy baby podcast...

Reactions: 3
I'm a newcomer to Tattle (had an account for ages, come over from the other site) I just can't believe that someone like Susie, who I've followed for ages, could be this vile. I think some of her old tweets had surfaced before, I remember interacting with her when she'd posted something grim (but not this bad) a few years back, when she was My Milo and Me, but I had genuinely enjoyed her content - Arizona, her wedding talk, I was shocked, but I really hope she can't come back from this, her tweets are vile and she's clearly not changed her ideals - the "I was racist" and "I am racist" posts were so bizarre and unhelpful, she has no intentions of changing at all.

Has Greg really not said anything then?

Wondering wether to let my husbands cousin who is a PARAlypian about it all...

Thank duck for small silver linings.... at least we won't have to suffer the boring beige wedding in the dessert.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has Gi Fletcher said anything yet? I think they were buddies, she definitely appeared on the happy mum, happy baby podcast...
I feel like a fb stalker, but GI Fletcher also still a Facebook friend - as was Steph from donā€™t buy me flowers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.