Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because the whole point of that post was that she was taking the piss out of BNP supporters who she assumes hate Romanians.

I am not defending her but that was the point of that particular post surely.

Reactions: 12
Best thing I’ve EVER read on here!!!! Bravo

Better out than in! Just a shame the admins are up her arse

Reactions: 13
Aintnomondayblues for P.M.
Best post, ever written on tattle.
Can we be friends?!

Reactions: 20
Susie‘s account is no more, so until that changes no brands CAN work with her;

Greg’s feed however is ad central...

If I was a brand working with him I’d want to know about this.

Reactions: 7
Susie‘s account is no more, so until that changes no brands CAN work with her;

Greg’s feed however is ad central...

If I was a brand working with him I’d want to know about this.
Yeah, it's the brands on his feed that need to be made aware of this. And the BBC, tbh

Reactions: 5
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment - Please read our rules and why they're important
So from a quick glance down Greggs feed - the brands we need to contact are:

Ebay
Times money
Mcvities
Aqua fresh
Tag Heu
Riverford
The official pandora

there are MANY others, but I have to feed my offspring so have only done the last few months posts! Please feel free to correct this - I literally did a quick scan down his account!

I’m not condoning Susan’s behaviour, but your post is sounding like a witch-hunt.

Reactions: 43
I think this should be screen shot and dropped in to all influencers DMs. It MAY make some of them stop and really look at themselves in the mirror.
I only said MAY, everyone knows the pound signs are more important than morals in this lot.

Reactions: 10
I’m not condoning Susan’s behaviour, but your post is sounding like a witch-hunt.
I genuinely don’t mean to - I think I’m annoyed that it’s been hushed up. That no one has spoken up and said that it’s really not okay. That because of the silence brands will continue to work with them both and this will get brushed under the carpet. I feel a bit helpless, and that’s something I can do!

Reactions: 8
Admin have decided this account is off topic due to circumstances. Please everyone respect that. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Something makes me feel not right discussing TNM on here. I think that Susie following this will use it to justify us all being bad people. I don't know enough about her and I don't want this to deflect from Susie and her abhorrent behaviour.
Hope that makes sense....

Wonder how many stinging nettle bushes those wee boys have been left to fall into whilst Susie and Greg hawk over these threads. I hope they are okay!!! It's not their fault their Mum's so awful

Wonder how many ugly chickens they've killed off too.

I did wonder if Greg had been busy knocking up a chicken Sunday roast today (because he was a Celebrity Masterchef WINNER, just in case anyone missed that).

If he did, it’s not the only thing being roasted in the Rutherford-Verrill household this weekend.

Reactions: 2
Wait......Greg was on MasterChef??

Reactions: 6
I think he also needs to feed his off-spring. What she did is beyond belief and she will surely never come back from it professionally, but this witch hunt type behaviour in trying to ruin their whole lives sits very uncomfortably. If we have learnt anything from these last few months on social media it's that there is a line that doesn't need to be crossed imo. There's knocking someone off their pedestal for a wrong doing and then there's dancing on their grave. Quite literally in some cases.

Reactions: 35

Hey Susan.

Don't worry - you have enough savings so that Rexy and Milo will NEVER EVER have to wear clothes from f&f and they'll always be able to travel business class .

Reactions: 19
I'm so sick and tired of the entitlement towards influencers. They don't HAVE to do it for a living ffs- Greg is an Olympic long jumper and could quite easily make a fairly decent living training. It doesn't bring the shine and gleam of fame though does it?
And they might *shock horror* have to buy their kids leggings themselves!
There's a godamn pandemic happening, she can get a fucking job if need be doing something less glam/more effort. We don't owe a racist anything-least of all our money-to keep them better off than of us.
I'm a nurse - if I tweeted what she had, I'd be hauled up infront of the nmc and likely lose my job. Would you come on here for me and fight for me to keep my £40k income coming in so my kids don't get affected?

Reactions: 55
It’s not a witch hunt - it’s making brands, who want to use his good name, aware that his name is tied to hers.
So what if he loses every contract he has? He should have nipped her behaviour in the bloody bud, online if nowhere else!
He’s as guilty as she is imo for his inaction.

Reactions: 18
While I can understand the view that readers of this forum contacting brands Greg has worked with could be seen as witch-hunt-esque, I dont think struggling to feed their children is a consideration for them. These are the folks who humble brag about owning multiple properties, whose renovation plans include an underground cinema and an orangery, who only fly business class, who paid privately to have an elective c-section at the lido wing, and who have been given freebie after freebie over the last few years, from kids toys, clothing and food to multiple holidays, cosmetics and jewellery #adgifted. I don’t expect anyone’s going hungry.

edit: I’d like to retract ‘humble’ from the above statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.