Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One post of Susie's I find quite strange is the one where she says she doesn't want BNP literature put through her letterbox but then seems to think it's ok to dehumanise Romanian people. How can you virtue signal and be xenophobic in the same post, I don't know how you square that in your own mind.

Reactions: 12
What are the legalities of setting up an instagram account with all the screenshots on, then tagging Greg, Gleam, daily mail, sun and every other person who is complicit in protecting Susie with their silence?
Would Susie have ownership of her own words, could it be classed as her intellectual property? There could potentially be some ways you could get into trouble sharing it.

She posted that one ☝ but came back the next day with this one...then deleted.
Underneath each apology was a plethora of her followers telling her how brave she was and that loads of people have said things in the past. SV had suggested she made a couple of dodgy jokes...not the quantity of horrid tweets, it was down played.
To be fair I actually thought this was a better apology.
If it was genuine and I hope it was.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone listen to LuAnna the podcast? It’s Louisa zissmman and Anna but they’ve called MOD in the past and love this sort of thing and aren’t shy.. worth emailing them?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone listen to LuAnna the podcast? It’s Louisa zissmman and Anna but they’ve called MOD in the past and love this sort of thing and aren’t shy.. worth emailing them?
Susie actually appeared on Anna Williamson’s previous podcast, ‘Breaking Mum and Dad’. I remember it vividly as it was basically comparing who had the most traumatic birth story.

Reactions: 1
How aren't the Daily Mail all over this
Guessing none of the press want to fuel anything further than what is already happening. I'm glad they haven't picked it up. Black Lives Matter does not need any diversions, especially from ill-educated racists.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree. And she’s a nobody. The press need to begin to focus and amplify the voices that matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thinking about it, the difference between SV and MOD, is that, for want of a better word, SV’s tweets are quite passive. MOD went after individuals so the press could make a story of it, but SV is going after vast swathes, and it’s harder to make that in to an interesting story, especially as there’s been no public consequences yet. No brands have publicly denounced her, so unless they dig through these pages, the only story is “reasonably popular instagrammer, married to an ex Olympian deleted account after historic racist tweets uncovered”

Reactions: 2
Susie actually appeared on Anna Williamson’s previous podcast, ‘Breaking Mum and Dad’. I remember it vividly as it was basically comparing who had the most traumatic birth story.
She also interviewed MOD and FOD but still talked about what happened

The daily mail won’t cover it because they aren’t being paid to cover a nobody or they aren’t getting some gossip in return for featuring Gleam’s lesser stable of “talent” - ie ‘do this article about Susie having a wet fart and we’ll give you first dibs next time we have something scandalous about Zoella!’

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.