Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we should stop talking about her. It’s the only attention she gets and she’s loving it bless her

Reactions: 5
For everyone wondering why she isn't in the papers....she's a nobody. She's the arm piece of a has been Olympian. She earns a crust exploiting her kids but other than that she is beyond z list. I guarantee 95% of the population wouldn't have a clue who she is!

And from her vile tweets...that's exactly how she should be considered, a pathetic little no one

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am so late to the party. Has Candice said anything about the Susie tit show - they seemed pally and thought they lived local to each other?

Reactions: 3
For everyone wondering why she isn't in the papers....she's a nobody. She's the arm piece of a has been Olympian. She earns a crust exploiting her kids but other than that she is beyond z list. I guarantee 95% of the population wouldn't have a clue who she is!

And from her vile tweets...that's exactly how she should be considered, a pathetic little no one
Disagree, the press jumped on MOD’s downfall. It was even in Grazia for god sake 😂

Reactions: 5
Disagree, the press jumped on MOD’s downfall. It was even in trashy sites for god sake 😂
Wasnt MODs that bit scandalous because she was a midwife too, so should have had better professional ethics?
I could be wrong, no clue on the MOD debacle. Just think Susie is barely z list

Reactions: 2
Robyn Wilder is a terrible, terrible bore.

Her creepy, semi-balding husband is just as bad. Looks like he touches up dogs

The first people to have kids, leave London and suffer loss

Her grift is basically... I hated my mum... My mum has died.... I'm estranged from my dead mum... Why am I sad? A thinkpiece. etc

She's a member of Sali Hughes' estrangement group on FB and piles in and shares links to her articles while people are discussing their own grief

And she's defended Susie - nice bit of BAME solidarity there Robyn, you tit.
Robyn Wilder and Sali Hughes were commiserating on Twitter about how mean and horrible Tattle is. No mention of a certain person's appalling racist tweets. Funny that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
A5CF41B7-9ABF-4A3F-B52A-F079ED5B236B.jpeg

Cigarettes and Calpol on Twitter comparing Susan’s response to MODS

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I blocked Susie a very long time ago after she ignored my pleas for her to take down a story of her and her husband pulling a face similar to someone with Cerebral Palsy (I’m sure you all know which face I mean. It’s very offensive, usually pulled when someone does something stupid, insinuating people with CP are stupid, which they’re not)

I agree with a poster upthread who said she sensed something unkind about her. Turns out we were right.

I try and cut people slack, I really do. I’ve made mistakes, I’m sure I’ll make more, and I’d hate to upset anyone. But I’ve never made a ‘mistake’ like those tweets. They are over a prolonged period of time, at an age when we all knew better. If they’re ‘jokes’, I’m not seeing the funny side.

Susie, I know you read Tattle and I don’t want to unblock you to tag you-
Having just sorted my deaf, dumb (the term is non-verbal) & partially sighted child at 2.30am, as a single parent carer ‘on benefits’ (I haven’t been on any documentaries yet) - I can conform it is pretty hard. But nowhere near as awful as having a heart like yours. She may never grow up, but at least she’ll never grow up to be an ableist, racist, fat shamer like you. We all knew better in 2012. There is no excuse.

65351761-71F7-4C7E-93B1-A7275C9DE6CF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 119
Racism and discrimination from anyone is wrong. The huge accounts were totally fine to jump on MOD and still are. I don’t condone anything MOD has said and it’s been handled totally wrong and she still hasn’t addressed it, again she has the privilege to hide even though her words offended so many with out an apology. It was her husband who kind of addressed it then talked about hairbands or something. I don’t know I unfollowed Simon after he did an insta story with the twins in the back seat as he was driving and singing into his phone kids with no seatbelt, and he was driving round and a roundabout. This was a time he was doing an ad with Renault 🤦🏻‍♀️ I DMd him and didn’t get a response.

Yes Susie may of publicly apologised for her racist remarks which people can no longer see because she’s deleted her account but she didn’t publicly address or say sorry to the many others she has offended in those tweets. She diluted the true severity of those tweets.

Not only was she racist she was really cruel about so many people in society, so many people that hang on her influence, line her pockets but buying the products she gets paid to sell. But it’s ok? Because it’s crass humour? And she’s kind of said sorry on her account then deleted it.

But I get why people won’t speak up about their anger on this when there is legalities involved, that’s intimidating. Susie is very privileged to have that legal shield around her.

Not everything is online so I just hope that offline she’s taking this time to look within and figure out why on Earth she said those things and learn from it. Educate herself and Excusing this as crass humour or blaming where she grew up is exactly why people get away with saying such nasty things. It comes from within.

Reactions: 9
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I started following her when she was pregnant with Rex, thought she was quite funny, but that didn't last long. She clearly thought she was better than anyone else, her opinion was the right one and you're stupid for thinking any different.
I unfollowed a while back, couldn't take the fake voice anymore.

The thing with everyone calling out MOD and not Susan is because what MOD did threatened them and their images. They felt personally attacked and at risk of their lies and fakeness being exposed. This just highlights white privilege, this doesn't affect me so I'm not going to say anything. Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.