Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is interesting that so many of them have seen the tweets but none of them read tattle.
Where are they finding these tweets?

It’s also interesting that they all ‘know’ tattle is a horrendous place but they haven’t been here or read anything here.

Currently there are 2,467 guests on this site...guess that answers my question.

Edit... 2670 guests now...stick around you might like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Susie (and Greg) moan continually about Nelson Mandela tributes on TV, suggest black X factor contestants aren't as good, tweets about the Duggan shooting and says she's "bored of the race crap, I'm afraid", talks about being a "white girl" in Croydon, 'jokes' about Greg acting like a "starving African"....

....but then cannot fathom why "black twitter" might exist?

View attachment 145819View attachment 145820View attachment 145821View attachment 145822View attachment 145823
Admitting you used to go out just to pull famous rugby players and then your Twitter name being RugbyCupcakes? Wow, the desperation...😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those latest tweets have really stung.

Yeah I was trying my best to give her the benefit of doubt when first few tweets showed up (yesterday). Hoped she just made a few stupid mistakes and was in process of change.... LOL. I was proved SO wrong and I take it all back. Feel so foolish.
It's the sheer scope of her bigotry that has shocked me. Racism, ableism, fat phobia, "chavs", etc etc... is there anything she didn't have a narrow-minded view on?? I don't think you can blame that on growing up in Dover tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing is so many of her follows will be totally unaware of this. They will think she’s said her sorrys for being racist, congratulate her “bravery” and it’s she feels ok about herself after it all because it’s “crass” humour and that somehow in her head makes those comments ok and that’s that.

Not only has she been racist in her views, she has said extremely disgusting and damaging things about some of our most vulnerable in society.

Her tweets are absolutely disgusting and highly offensive. Yet she has the privilege to simply disappear and not face the uncomfortable and the shame of facing those words and digesting them herself.

I know people make mistakes, people say things they regret but an apology to many others she offended is needed. Those tweets may be old but people reading those now will feel offended. That language and those tweets are unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone seen her sister in laws latest story? Wonder what she did to her?!

Reactions: 5
So there are now 2,840 guests.
While some of you are here to look at Susie‘s tweets you might want to open your eyes to other issues that are discussed here, rather than writing it off as a bunch or jealous witches.
  • Are you ok with joking about domestic violence?
  • Children being naked in the bath and shared on line? or children on potties shared?
  • Collecting PayPal donations for DV charities but not sharing any accounts about donations?
  • Promoting Body Confidence and air brushing every photo?
  • Not declaring adverts?
  • Promoting small business but never buying anything from them?
  • Promoting continuous spraying of a ridiculous amount of chemicals and encouraging people to stock pile them?
  • Children having no privacy?

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Anyone seen her sister in laws latest story? Wonder what she did to her?!
I noticed a while ago that they weren't following each other and remember thinking it was strange. I am still friends with (and following on social media) my brother's ex and they've been separated for 14 years.

Reactions: 3
Were the books and black dolls Susie recommended all affiliate linked?

I bet they were. 🙄

Reactions: 3
So there are now 2,840 guests.
While some of you are here to look at Susie‘s tweets you might want to open your eyes to other issues that are discussed here, rather than writing it off as a bunch or jealous witches.
  • Are you ok with joking about domestic violence?
  • Children being naked in the bath and shared on line? or children on potties shared?
  • Collecting PayPal donations for DV charities but not sharing any accounts about donations?
  • Promoting Body Confidence and air brushing every photo?
  • Not declaring adverts?
  • Promoting small business but never buying anything from them?
  • Promoting continuous spraying of a ridiculous amount of chemicals and encouraging people to stock pile them?
  • Children having no privacy?

Any child on Instagram doesn’t get the choice. Who knows how many screenshots they’ll end up in without any choice of their own. Too late when they’re 18 and realise they want a normal life! So unfair on them.

Reactions: 5
Any child on Instagram doesn’t get the choice. Who knows how many screenshots they’ll end up in without any choice of their own. Too late when they’re 18 and realise they want a normal life! So unfair on them.
Yesss! Interested in your view @Blaggings

Reactions: 2
Now now, don’t be *jealous that you aren’t flogging your kids for free pringles, a couple of nights in Bangor and family raincoats! 😉

*The jealous comment is so narrow minded, it seems to be what everyone thinks of this site when they slag it off. I wish someone would break through their influencer bubble and understand there are lots of educated concerned discussIons happening on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now now, don’t be *jealous that you aren’t flogging your kids for free pringles, a couple of nights in Bangor and family raincoats! 😉

*The jealous comment is so narrow minded, it seems to be what everyone thinks of this site when they slag it off. I wish someone would break through their influencer bubble and understand there are lots of educated concerned discussIons happening on here.
Especially since we know that so many of them are bloody on here anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meanwhile Greg is just getting on with his “Chick Updates”

I bet she wants to punch him clean in the face tonight 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.