Susie Verrill #2 woke in the streets, racist in the tweets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well done for all this work. This is a lot of them but many are missing (like some of the fat shaming ones and the ones about "black twitter", more Nelson Mandela, all the ones about Croydon (incl "white girl" reference) ....and others)
Woops my bad!
Just goes to show how many there are!

Reactions: 2
Sorry been lurking here but talking about this over on the FOD/MOD thread but why has she put up the post to then just delete it?
I didn’t get chance to go through mall the comments but again there seemed to be fair few patting her on the shoulder and missing the point entirely (again).
Also as a newbie here how does she claim not have PR etc when she’s managed by Gleam - even if she doesn’t have day to day PR they will have engaged a PR person for this, no?

Reactions: 2
Omg I am disgusted at her tweets!!!! What a vile, nasty little girl she is!!!! I'm shocked!!!!

Reactions: 6
Just seen Greg has turned off all comments on his IG, well he is marrying it so it's bound to reflect on him too. I have actually met both of them in my line of work, twice...and not just briefly but spent time in their company. Both times I found Greg to be absolutely lovely, took time to say hello and thank everyone. Both times Susie was there as 'Gregs girlfriend and mother of the kids', and she seemed disinterested in talking to anyone who wasn't the brand PR team they were working with for the cash.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just seen Greg has turned off all comments on his IG, well he is marrying it so it's bound to reflect on him too. I have actually met both of them in my line of work, twice...and not just briefly but spent time in their company. Both times I found Greg to be absolutely lovely, took time to say hello and thank everyone. Both times Susie was there as 'Gregs girlfriend and mother of the kids', and she seemed disinterested in talking to anyone who wasn't the brand PR team they were working with for the cash.
She's alll about the money.

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked by susies tweets.Ive noticed the unmumsymum and lifewithivycoco have unfollowed

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder who it was that told her to make another post. It must have been another well-meaning but tone-deaf white influencer, I can't imagine any black woman would have been like "I think that what we all need right now is to hear MORE from you".

Reactions: 13
I wonder who it was that told her to make another post. It must have been another well-meaning but tone-deaf white influencer, I can't imagine any black woman would have been like "I think that what we all need right now is to hear MORE from you".
Gleam did it, I’m convinced. Someone mentioned Gleam and it was deleted straight away. Comments were being deleted on the latest post before it was deleted.

I dont reckon anyone told her to, other than possibly her management. It has backfired badly if she has deleted already.

Reactions: 4
Gleam did it, I’m convinced. Someone mentioned Gleam and it was deleted straight away. Comments were being deleted on the latest post before it was deleted.
Agreed, I read a comment about "representation" as if she had taken advice. She denied this so obviously not Gleam approved. What's Gleam's diversity like, off to look.

Reactions: 3
Her tweets are absolutely disgusting. I can’t believe that she tried to get away with the fact it was 7 years ago! And what?! I am the same age as her (I think) and I would never have said anything like that at any point in my life. Vile.

• Heart
I'm a lurker but not a poster but was disgusted by her post and then what I found out when I read this and the other thread in more detail so sent the shots to regatta and got this. Small steps are what matters I guess!
Oh that’s actually a really good response! Not wishy washy at all, nice one regatta

Reactions: 15
Is she hasn’t been banging on about her expertise in diverse books with her “ I’m cooler and better than you “ attitude over the last week then perhaps people wouldn’t be so interested in her tweets right

Reactions: 10
Yes I saw the comment mentioning them was swiftly deleted! I'm just not sure that Gleam would advise a client to make a post stating "I am a racist". There had been no huge backlash from her first post so no real need to make another, from their point of view.

Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’m usually a lurker on here too, I like reading the gossip. I can’t help thinking that this thread is completely missing the point of what is happening in the world. Instead of going after someone for something that was written 6 years ago shouldn’t we be using the time to educate ourselves? I don’t and have never considered myself racist but I can’t be sure I haven’t said something unconsciously racist and I’m really glad there was no twitter or Instagram when I was in my 20s. It doesn’t sit right with me to be emailing companies saying have you read these 6 year old tweets. They have kids, they have bills to pay

I’m usually a lurker on here too, I like reading the gossip. I can’t help thinking that this thread is completely missing the point of what is happening in the world. Instead of going after someone for something that was written 6 years ago shouldn’t we be using the time to educate ourselves? I don’t and have never considered myself racist but I can’t be sure I haven’t said something unconsciously racist and I’m really glad there was no twitter or Instagram when I was in my 20s. It doesn’t sit right with me to be emailing companies saying have you read these 6 year old tweets. They have kids, they have bills to pay
I actually think you're missing the point too 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.