Survivor UK 2023 BBC One

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the second lest deserving won. I thought they'd give it to L because she's a single mum or something.

A shame it wasn't a live final, could have done with sia crashing the stage in a mop to give Chris 100k for saving the show (it's a thing she does).

I've seen that trial loads of times before, but never someone piss themselves. In other survivors I'm sure they've been up there for 10-12 hours until they become so locked up they need help to get down - that makes a much better challenge 😆.

At least with this show the contestants never really pickup much popularity and go back to their normal jobs.

They need a better host, better direction and better casting. Lucked out to have one person carrying the show.

Reactions: 4
Leilani was the definition of a Goat 🤣 She made me cringe when she finished off by saying she’s a single Mum as if she deserved the money over others for that reason. Glad she didn’t win.

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise she'd attempted a pop career, number #19 in the UK apparently

• Wow
  • Haha
I think the scheduling was wrong this series. If it comes back it should be midweek like they did for The Apprentice.

Leilani was the definition of a Goat 🤣 She made me cringe when she finished off by saying she’s a single Mum as if she deserved the money over others for that reason. Glad she didn’t win.
Is she even a single mum? I read that she got divorced last year which doesn't necessarily mean that the dad isn't involved. I wouldn't call her a single mum if she's co-parenting

Is she even a single mum? I read that she got divorced last year which doesn't necessarily mean that the dad isn't involved. I wouldn't call her a single mum if she's co-parenting
Dad is a loving dad and involved. He pays the school fees too.

That was pathetic Chris should have won, the UK has no idea how to play Survivor 😢

I think the scheduling was wrong this series. If it comes back it should be midweek like they did for The Apprentice.
I agree it's wrong but it should have been 3 times a week like the traitors. People would have got into it

Much to my surprise they are advertising applying for the second series so I guess they are going ahead with it

Reactions: 2
Maybe it won't be back after all

It seemed to just fizzle along and I don't think people paid it much attention. BBC certainly weren't overly arsed about promoting it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I'm just surprised they ever started making plans and recruiting for a second series.

I prefer it to Traitors which I found silly and tedious. Shame if it won't be back!

iPlayer played the next episode in advance so I never watched it live, doing that in itself is quite odd if they want to keep live viewers.

iPlayer played the next episode in advance so I never watched it live, doing that in itself is quite odd if they want to keep live viewers.
I think if views on iplayer had been high it wouldn't matter about 'live' figures. I think it just didn't catch on regardless of platform, especially with the costs involved

It was strange. Barely any marketing for such an expensive show to deliver. I only knew about it because I love Australian Survivor so have my ear to the ground a bit more for things like that.

I do also think Joel wasn’t the best host and the first few episodes were quite dull. You had to be really committed to keep watching!

Reactions: 2