Survivor UK 2023 BBC One

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rest of the contestants seem to be a little more friendlier towards Christopher as well..

also.. wrong about Leilani😳

I am now thinking Leilani may win - I’d be surprised if Chris won. Matty - I’m not sure will win ??🤔

Reactions: 1
I hope it’s Chris. He’s the only one who’s fronted up and played the game. Think others saying ‘we don’t like that in the uk’ might be right and it becomes a popularity contest.

Reactions: 6
My husband hasn’t been watching this but is tonight and finds Christopher really annoying and wants him to go. I’m really rooting for him now, as well as playing a good game, he’s got more personality than the other three combined.
He seems like he'd be so fun to be friends with!

Its a shame Hannah's gone because Leilani could really win it now and she's by far my least favourite

I hope it’s Chris. He’s the only one who’s fronted up and played the game. Think others saying ‘we don’t like that in the uk’ might be right and it becomes a popularity contest.
If Chris hadn’t played the game I think the majority would have lost interest in watching. Those first few episodes were boring.

Reactions: 7
The rest of the contestants seem to be a little more friendlier towards Christopher as well..

also.. wrong about Leilani😳

I am now thinking Leilani may win - I’d be surprised if Chris won. Matty - I’m not sure will win ??🤔
Yeh unfortunately she probably will win now 😩

I vote Chris's leopard print shirt for the win 🤣 its been through a lot and literally hanging on by a thread #deserved

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their clothes must be stinking
---
Tinuke - I think you are very beautiful but that lipstick is not the right shade on you.

Reactions: 5
Leilani has skated through this entire series. She didn’t have any game play at all. She has just had an alliance with the right people.

Lee is a t**t
Did he say those comments? I am not sure why Chris would make that up tbh. But I have to say I didn’t hear him say this so it’s possible it didn’t make it to camera.

Lee is also clearly very bitter.

Did he say those comments? I am not sure why Chris would make that up tbh. But I have to say I didn’t hear him say this so it’s possible it didn’t make it to camera.

Lee is also clearly very bitter.
He definitely wanted to prioritise the boys for physical strength when it was about the two tribes winning challenges but its also true that he was loyal to Hannah so I'm not sure who's right tbh 😅

Reactions: 2