Survivor UK 2023 BBC One

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back tomorrow - could be quite interesting. I barely remember the original in the early 00's.

Reactions: 1
I just remember it was a really expensive flop for ITV I think it was.

US version has been on the go for years

Thinking this is going to be a Traitors type vibe. Got to be with BBC pushing it so hard.

"Guys, I just want to say that I'm so grateful to be in this group that..."

Shut your mouth and collect some wood, you muppet.

EDIT: I hate Christopher already.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this might have been better to be on nightly like Traitors was

Joel Dommet is the wrong host for this. The original ITV version had Mark Austin, the newsreader.

Reactions: 5
Oh I'm liking Joel, I'm just not sure I'm going to care enough to wait every weekend

Reactions: 2
It doesn't help that I want most of these players to be either washed out to see or eaten by the local wildlife

It's getting better, and I know it's on again tomorrow, but I really don't think waiting until next weekend will benefit it.

Reactions: 3
Is it only going to be on on Saturday’s? People will quickly loose interest. It never took off here twenty years ago. Not sure if it will now.

Is it only going to be on on Saturday’s? People will quickly loose interest. It never took off here twenty years ago. Not sure if it will now.
It's on tomorrow but yeah otherwise its just weekends

Part of why traitors worked was it's nightly schedule and you really got into it.

I love survivor (also loved shipwrecked) and definitely think it could work here. But they've dropped the ball on scheduling it.
---
First two episodes on iplayer.

I may wait a few weeks and let them build up

It was okay but yeah could easily forget about it being on once a week. No real likeable personalities at the moment. Also a few seem to get shown constantly and there's ones who haven't said a word.

Reactions: 3
I am good friends with one of the contestants. Interesting to watch it having already heard all the inside goss!

Reactions: 5
There are a few hot ones so I'm shallow enough to stick with it lol plus I do like this type of show.

I just think you need a few episodes to get into these type of shows.

I watched episode 1 then 2 which is on iplayer. It's ok but if there are mo more episodes for a week I'll probably move on to something else and forget it.

Second episode is much better.

But they've still scheduled this wrong. It's not Saturday night tv

I think I’ll wait until it’s a few episodes in before I watch. Weekly doesn’t work for me , I get bored or forget.

Why did they not kick out the girls who let go of the weights first?
Why did they go for that dude?
Didn't seem very fair to me.
Still, at least he wasn't wearing a bikini so that's a positive.