Survivor UK 2023 BBC One

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope next series there are more Chris types. The producers owe him the win without him it would have been extremely dull. I don’t get villain vibe from him either so might be missing something.

Reactions: 9
He definitely wanted to prioritise the boys for physical strength when it was about the two tribes winning challenges but its also true that he was loyal to Hannah so I'm not sure who's right tbh 😅
This rings a bell - I do remember him saying this actually. Just not a specific comment about being an all male ending.

Reactions: 1
I hope next series there are more Chris types. The producers owe him the win without him it would have been extremely dull. I don’t get villain vibe from him either so might be missing something.
Think there will be. I was reading an interview with Claudia today about Traitors 2 and she was saying that more of the contestants tried to play the game after seeing the 1st series.

Chris deserved to win that

Reactions: 8
Hmm I liked this show but didn’t love it. There definately needed more game play.

Reactions: 4
I’m really shocked Matthew won but he played strategic but managed to still be liked. Guess he played a blinder but Chris was much better entertainment.

Reactions: 7
He did.

I was comparing it to the traitors. For the UK version I really wanted them caught (Wilf in particular) but in the US version I was rooting for the traitors. Again the game playing seemed more acceptable with more established reality tv ‘stars’.

Reactions: 2
I didn't think I would like it at all when it first started but it's gonna leave a massive hole in my weekend 😅
I would like more Chris types in the future but it could also lose some of its charm if too many contestants go in with a game plan and try and create fake drama.

Reactions: 3
Will there be a next series? It's been a bit of a ratings bomb and I bet its not cheap to make

Reactions: 3
I really did enjoy this show but they definitely need to get better at casting (imo)… Chris to me deserved it and I can’t believe misogynistic Lee had the nerve to lecture him about morals. Apparently in the US they respect gameplay so Chris probably would have won there but the UK seem to base it on friendships (?). Also rich of them to act like Chris is a massive snake when they all lied to people’s faces and “backstabbed” (as they should bc it’s a game!!).

Reactions: 11
I think the issue with some of the people on the jury (and on the show) is that they took it personally. It is a game. The first question Tinuke asked Matty was basically:
"Why did you vote me off?!" - it's called strategy! I'm glad he won though, although based on the questions they asked, I wasn't sure who was going to win!

Doug said it right thought when he said why he was voting for Matty to win.

Glad he won but thought Chris played a blinder! To stay in after so many chances - that is how you play!

Didn't think Leilani should win it. She reminded me of Jackie in the first ever series, basically got carried along to the final! I think she tripped herself up by saying she started to play the game and Nathan said "what, in the last week?!". I think she got there by being in the right alliances at the right time!

I really enjoyed this series although I was a massive fan of the other UK ones!

Reactions: 4
I gave up mid way but I knew Leilani would get to the final when a poster appeared to say she knows her in real life. She kind of gave the game away and it’s one of the reasons I stopped watching as I thought she was going to win it 🤣

• Haha
Thing is though in life you can be a game playing asshole, but it usually catches up to you and you eventually run out of people and end up isolated. You have to balance the two. And that's what's Survivors about, if you're a selfish dick all the time you won't have any support at the end.