Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sarah, you’re so transparent. What an obviously beggy post for a freebie holiday, or at least a hefty “PR discount”. We see through you, you really have no shame!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh Sarah, you’re so transparent. What an obviously beggy post for a freebie holiday, or at least a hefty “PR discount”. We see through you, you really have no shame!!!
LOL first thing I thought of! Shameless, utterly shameless. Get a job Sarah and pay for it like the rest of us have to. Was her last holiday gifted?

LOL first thing I thought of! Shameless, utterly shameless. Get a job Sarah and pay for it like the rest of us have to. Was her last holiday gifted?
Not sure if the trip was gifted but she spent the whole time doing Q&As on the resort, constantly tagging the hotel in the replies and begging for stuff.
Imagine going to be a beautiful resort with your family and spending the whole time speaking to strangers on your phone & creating content for Instagram.

• Haha
Her latest post on her home account… I had a sense of déjà vu. Massive vase of flowers, on the edge of the kitchen island. I was right, she’s used that exact shot 4 times as a post or thumbnail since having the kitchen done. Plus a further 7 times with the vase moved to a different spot on the island. She really wanted her money’s worth out of those flowers, isn’t she?! 😂😂 Spent all your money on the renovation? Is that why you’re recycling old photos every 10 posts? And begging for free holidays? Get a life!!!

• Haha
She’s even put travelling with kids in her bio, Jesus wept, so desperate!
She has a few holidays a year in a resort, doesn’t explore or go off the beaten track. Greece on repeat is not travelling with kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s even put travelling with kids in her bio, Jesus wept, so desperate!
She has a few holidays a year in a resort, doesn’t explore or go off the beaten track. Greece on repeat is not travelling with kids 😂
Hahahaha really?! All inclusives once a year and multiple trips to the same Dorset beach do not equal travelling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s a lot quieter lately since she started her ‘job’ (whatever that might be).

Her husband must have sent her off to work after they over spent on the house.

That house looks devoid of character now 😴

The house is quite bland and I do wonder how many times she is going to keep sharing the same stuff. Every angle of that kitchen has already been exhausted 😴

She’s a lot quieter lately since she started her ‘job’ (whatever that might be).

Her husband must have sent her off to work after they over spent on the house.

That house looks devoid of character now 😴
Probably some pathetic "hobby" job like her photography business that lasted ooh a week...

Bet their house costs a lot to keep, hopefully he sent her out to contribute but I doubt it.

Typical Sarah with Mummy taking her to the station. She is so pathetic.
---
The house is quite bland and I do wonder how many times she is going to keep sharing the same stuff. Every angle of that kitchen has already been exhausted 😴
Yes, no one asked about your lights Sarah. No ones interested in your kitchen dimensions. It all looks devoid of any character or warmth and must have cost a fortune because her builders dragged it out way longer than was ever needed.
---
It must be quite tough for her, she made "friends" with some bigger account - lara, SJ, etc but has struggled to get many followers herself. She ruined her "brand" when she had Ellis and moved to Dorset. Think she thought it would be good for her account but it hasn't...hence now getting a job. She won't last in it though just you watch.

Sarah on another trip to Dubai. Honestly this lot have so much money or at least burn through any they do have! I'm sure they must live waay beyond their means.

Reactions: 1
Why doesn't she just wear a one piece swimming costume! What does she look like in those huge bikini bottoms and bra top. looks like she's in her underwear!

Has Sarah given up her normal account! She is really hammering this home account.
It’s the only way she can blag some freebies at the moment, until her shameless begging for a freebie holiday finally pays off. Cos that’s obvs what her latest Dubai snoozefest reel was for. We see though you, Sarah, you clearly can’t afford this years all inclusive to an out-of-your price range resort so are desperately trying to get a freebie to the Hilton in Dubai 😂 (Though I won’t be 😂 if she manages that, I’d be 😡!!)

It’s the only way she can blag some freebies at the moment, until her shameless begging for a freebie holiday finally pays off. Cos that’s obvs what her latest Dubai snoozefest reel was for. We see though you, Sarah, you clearly can’t afford this years all inclusive to an out-of-your price range resort so are desperately trying to get a freebie to the Hilton in Dubai 😂 (Though I won’t be 😂 if she manages that, I’d be 😡!!)
I think she thought having another child (Ellis) and moving to Dorset would help her account, i think it ruined it. Being an overweight Mum of 3 who goes sea swimming is hardly the best USP. At least she's stopped mentioning her parents every 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The ads are ramping up so obviously her part time “job” wasn’t paying the bills so she’s back to being a beggy influence

That sofa ad made me cringe. She is a complete middle aged frump… why do brands want to work with her?

Oh bless, she really is no clothes model! She needs to stop with the cutsie shoulder hunch that gives her no neck and makes her look bigger than she is. A good hair brush wouldn’t go astray either. Oh and Sarah? Get yourself some new trainers! Those high top converse do nothing for you in a dress and need a good scrub!!

I don’t know why she thinks those knackered old converse look good with anything she wears. Short ones would be better for her because the high tops hide her ankles and make her legs look dumpier